It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was only yesterday I said this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I said just yesterday, that something is brewing in the UK , police in Herofordshire have been told all leave is cancelled and army reserves lists are been drawn up.

I said there was talk on the streets that something is brewing but no one knows what or those that do know are not saying anything.

I gave my opinion of what I thought it would be.

New laws based on the Leverson Enquiry to curb the Press, I said these new law were more about protecting the elite than removing our rights,

I said the whole point was because the police have pussy footed around the peodophile issue arresting old celebs and not going after the Government an MPs where its claimed that these pedo rings are run for the benefit of the elite and royals.

I said along with secret courts and a press that cant report we will just be told that Westminster has been investigated and that anyone guilty of a crime has been dealt with.

I said they will throw a really top celeb pop star to the masses as a fall guy.

Well I did not have to wait long, this morning it was announced new sweeping powers for police (link below)

So all I waiting for now is the high powered celeb to be put in the spotlight as a bigger pedo than jimmy saville

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If we said it before and drew similarities with the Nazis because thats where we thought we were heading, Well we are now under the same laws thats Germans had to live under Hitler.

We will not be able to speak out at all and any that do will be breaking the law.

Old Germans and Jewish Germans have told us constantly this is how it happened in Germany in 1933, slowly bit by bit rights were removed and the final touch was no Free Press.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I just noticed that this was first published o 15th Feb, I never noticed this, but all the same this is crazy we have no free press now. The SS used to raid Newspaper offices and set fire to ones that spoke against the nazis.

I would be interested to find out what happening around the world and if the free press is been attacked everywhere like this

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Its too late now. We are all screwed, we have been for years, and theres nothing anyone can do about it. All you can do is when the time comes, is take out as many as you can before they take you out.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Good luck to my brothers and sisters in the UK!

You are much further along towards outright tyranny than we are in the US. It will be interesting to see how far they take it in the UK, as it will be sure to follow in the US.

Stay vigilant!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well it's been coming a while. Best get your pre pay phones and cbs while you can if you want any privacy.
Op do you mean Hereford? Why's leave cancelled there?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There is a certain elite soldier regiment there
maybe thats connected.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

been keeping up intensely with the news from over there. From the press to how they are killing of the disabled, you are right .It is exactly like hitler.Made this comparison quite often. Using Murdoch to demonize the poor in the press wasn't difficult. Sad times for all concerned.

When they start thinning the herd at the bottom you know it's not gonna be long before worse comes along.

new topics

top topics

join