It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angels 2 - Enoch and the Wathcers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm always interested in this stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Here is more to my theory of the collision on each side of the veil.

When you are between a light source, your body (3D) casts a shadow. That shadow is 2D, or a slice of the image you cast. That shadow changes when you move. You only do two things with your body. You move and think. Those movements and thoughts create the shadow that follows you. The shadow is determined by the dimension above, right?

Time is 4D. Use the same logic. You are the shadow of time as you move between the other sides of past and future. Move to the 5D probability space. Time (NOW) is the shadow of probability governed by law. 'Now' is the shadow, but we can conceptualize that future and past are there. Future is the thing you evolve to from the shadow cast by the dimension above.

What casts the shadow of what is possible in 5D? WORD! Information. What is possible (Determinate) is collapsed from each dimension above into the wave function of TIme, Space, Matter and Energy. This is the veil over your temple. Your consciousness body is the temple where you think and move. Other than these two things, you do none of it. Where does evolution fit into this? What we do below affects what happens above. As above, so below. What we do on earth is bound in heaven. We are entangled.

Matthew 18

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Faith allows you to collapse the indeterminate wave function and make it determined. Apart from this choice, the states of matter cannot be affected. Answer this question: Do you change the sates of matter?

The Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation states that our universe must be parallel to another. Matter must have antimatter. The veil between is the wave of both collapsing. It is a 2D veil we see. Our mind sees it as the hologram it is. Now is all that exists. What we do evolves the whole. Further, it determines our indeterminate future.

What have I just described? Your computer screen. Play a 3D game. What you see is the memory location from the information (WORD) on the hard drive that you need. The observer changes states of matter, in the form of energy, on the screen. The screen is 2D, giving the shadow illusion of 3D. In relation, our world is a much more complicated version. God is divine. We are rising to that divinity. He was there first.

Error Correcting parallel to our own: Explain Please if you can?

LINK

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Genesis 6:3 sets a generation, the age of man at 120 years...not 72.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveinats
Genesis 6:3 sets a generation, the age of man at 120 years...not 72.

72 is a generation of Earth. 29520 divided by 360. As for Genesis 6, 120 golden jubilee years. As proof of this, we consult the book of Jubilees.

. And God appointed the sun to be a great sign on the earth for days and 10 for sabbaths and for months and for feasts and for years and for sabbaths of years and for jubilees and for all seasons of the years.

A Golden Jubilee is (7x7)+1. 50 years x 120 =6000

Enoch was taken by God after Adam lived 19 Jubilees (See the book of Jubilees for this). That's 950 years.

And at the close of the nineteenth jubilee, in the seventh week in the sixth
year [930 A.M.] thereof, Adam died, and all his sons buried him in the land of his creation, and he
30 was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one
thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree
of knowledge: 'On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.'

Enoch gave the watchers a 70 generation warning from God. 70X72=5040. Add this to the time Enoch lived after Adam and you get a very close approximation of 6000 years. We are within 10. The 1967 War was the last golden Jubilee. The next (and I think very last) is 2017.

The Fallen Watchers that Enoch warned left calendars to keep track. The long count calendar of the Mayans is 5125 years. How far is Dec. 2012 from 2017? Keep in mind that we are to have a seven year tribulation that will be cut short by God (Matthew 24).

At every pyramid site we know, there are calendars like the Mayans. What were the Lords of the Pyramids recording?

This is what they were wanting to remember!

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

Go back and read what I wrote. I think you were confused.

Long Count Calendars and Enoch
edit on 23-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I've always been curious as to where the stars fit in. The Bible says the stars sang. We know they do not sing... or do they?

Well, in a way they do sing. It's a field of study called asteroseismology and it's really interesting stuff. I don't know for sure if this is what the Bible means, but it could be. Here's the link:

www.nature.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The other day I happened to see that there are many worded postings on youtube of the book. Is this the 'lost' book of Enoch?

Do we know when if Enoch was around the time of Noah?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
S/F for a good read, and also because it made so much sense to me, thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thanks for giving me the book which I already have and obviously because I gave to you first, I guess my two questions will remain unanswered.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Thanks for giving me the book which I already have and obviously because I gave to you first, I guess my two questions will remain unanswered.

---The other day I happened to see that there are many worded postings on youtube of the book. Is this the 'lost' book of Enoch?

YES

----Do we know when if Enoch was around the time of Noah?

They knew each other. Enoch was there before Adam died at 950 years old.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Enochwasright I have a question:

What do you think is the reason characters such as Adam lived for so long?

<< 1   >>

join