It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zohar Prophecies - Biblical Year 5773 And The Return Of The Jewish Messiah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The Mashiach

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the mashiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person's lifetime, then that person will be the mashiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the mashiach, then that person is not the mashiach.

i was actually doing research on this topic all night after reading the protocols of the learned elders of zion and i found your thread. by the end of my research i asked myself when will the jewish prophet come? and your thread was one of the first i noticed. he is supposed to bring down the church and gather all the jews around the world. the protocols state that he will usher in the new world order (basically the antichrist). depending on your feelings about judaism that could be a good or a bad thing. i personally believe in the protocols. but many on ATS call them a hoax. if he is here then that may mean the beginning of a SHTF scenario. I'm not religious either but its fun researching this
edit on 23-5-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join