It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zohar Prophecies - Biblical Year 5773 And The Return Of The Jewish Messiah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The year 5773 heralds the return of the Jewish Messiah according to the base scriptures of the Zohar.

We are in the 12th Biblical Month of 5773:

Biblical Calendar

Here is the verse from the Zohar:

In the 73rd year, THAT IS, SEVEN YEARS AFTER MESSIAH BEN JOSEPH WAS REVEALED, all the kings of the world shall assemble in the great city of Rome. And the Holy One, blessed be He. will shower fire and hail and meteoric stones upon them, until they are wiped out from the world.

Have we been seeing the signs? Here is a video featuring Tom Horn:

edit on 2/22/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: Sorry, hit enter too fast.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The main body of the video is a bit 'outdated'!

However the last 3 minutes are pertinent to Malachi and the Zohar.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Firstly, these prophecies relate to the Jewish messiah, who is the 2nd to the last Christian antichrist. Under this scenario, propagandists like Tom Horn, shilling for the antichrist, can call the Pope the false Prophet all he wants, since that is just part of the plan. Just like Jesus will overthrow the antichrist, the antichrist wants an antichrist for himself to overthrow/ a decoy antichrist if you will. The Jewish messiah will overthrow the Catholic church.

(The 3rd Temple sacrifices have to start April 15, 2014. Trumpets 1-5 starts 11-16-13, lasting 5 months until 4-15-14. Trumpet 6 corresponds to the 6th church of Revelation (Philadelphia) that has to contend with the Synagogue of Satan/ those who call themselves Jews, but are not - ie the 3rd Temple worshippers. Trumpet 6 lasts 1260 days, 4-15-14 through 9-26-17. Trumpet 7 lasts 1260 days, going from 9-26-17 through 3-9-21, 10 days before Passover, when the Jews will finally accept Jesus at Passover.) ** end of brief overview***

The Jewish messiah has an antichrist called Armilus. Jews consider Jesus the Armilus (if he were to return, which He will, but not yet - first will come a false Jesus/ the New age Jesus/ Maitreya).

All that said, take any prophecy with a grain of sand, as getting to the bottom of this rabbit hole is very difficult.

Here's some more interesting Zohar prophecies - for the near future!
visionofgeulah.wordpress.com...

** Balak 212b

We have learned that in the future the Holy One will rebuild Yerushalyim (Jerusalem) and show one steady star, flashing with 70 pillars of fire, and with 70 sparks which illuminate (receive light) from it in the middle of the sky.

There will be 70 other stars which are commanded and controlled from it, and they will illuminate and flame in the sky for 70 days.

On the 6th day, the 25th day of the 6th month, (March 7th, 2013 ) the star will appear. It will be gathered on the 7th day, at the end of 70 days (May 16, 2013). On the first day it will be seen in the city of Rome. On the same day, 3 supernal walls of that city of Rome will fall and a great heichal (temple) will fall. The ruler of that city will die. Then the star will spread out to be seen in the world.

In that time strong wars [among the goyim] will awaken in the world on all 4 sides and emunah (faith) will not be found among them. In the middle of the world, when that star will shine in the middle of the sky, a great king will arise and rule the world, and his spirit will gain pride over all the kings and he will awaken a war on 2 sides, and he will become strong against them.

On the day that the star will be concealed (70 days later on 5-16-13), the Holy Land will quake 45 miles around the place of the Bais Hamikdash (Holy Temple in Jerusalem), and one cave under the ground will be revealed. From this cave will come out a strong fire to burn the world. From this cave a supernal (celestial) branch will grow and it will rule over the whole world, and to it will be given the malchus (priests). The supernal (celestial) holy ones will gather to it. Then Moshiach will be revealed in the entire world and malchus will be given to him.

What's interesting about the March 7th date is that this is when Comet PAN-STARRS will start to be visible!

earthsky.org...

Starting about March 7, 2013. PANSTARRS will appear above the western horizon after sunset for Northern Hemisphere viewers. To see it, you will need an unobstructed, cloudless view of the west after sunset. It is best to pick a dark spot, away from streetlights. Look in the sunset direction, as soon as the sky darkens. The comet will be just above the horizon.

Also, as I pointed out in another thread, March 7th/ March 8th is the last day of an 8 Biblical year term for Pope Benedict (8 x 360 day length) from April 19th, 2005 which would end March 7th/ 8th. So the prophecy above says that the ruler of that city "dies" on the 7th (Pope's term really ends here since there is no successor yet) and Pope Benedict's successor would start on March 8th (or the conclave for the selection would start.)

Additionally, it seems to say that there is an earthquake in Rome on that day. Also an earthquake in Jerusalem on May 16th. I assume this will have something to do with Obama breaking his "peace covenant" in the middle of the "week"/ 7 years (Obama was a Nobel peace prize recipient in Norway, coinciding with the Norway Spiral on 12-9-9). Add 1260 days to get May 21st, 2013, which is itself 1260 days from the last day of his term (election day 11-1-16).

Guess we will see soon enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Whats the track record for ''Zohar Prophecies''?

Have they been right in the past?

Tsom87

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
** Balak 212b

We have learned that in the future the Holy One will rebuild Yerushalyim (Jerusalem) and show one steady star, flashing with 70 pillars of fire, and with 70 sparks which illuminate (receive light) from it in the middle of the sky.

There will be 70 other stars which are commanded and controlled from it, and they will illuminate and flame in the sky for 70 days.

On the 6th day, the 25th day of the 6th month, (March 7th, 2013 ) the star will appear. It will be gathered on the 7th day, at the end of 70 days (May 16, 2013). On the first day it will be seen in the city of Rome. On the same day, 3 supernal walls of that city of Rome will fall and a great heichal (temple) will fall. The ruler of that city will die. Then the star will spread out to be seen in the world.

In that time strong wars [among the goyim] will awaken in the world on all 4 sides and emunah (faith) will not be found among them. In the middle of the world, when that star will shine in the middle of the sky, a great king will arise and rule the world, and his spirit will gain pride over all the kings and he will awaken a war on 2 sides, and he will become strong against them.

On the day that the star will be concealed (70 days later on 5-16-13), the Holy Land will quake 45 miles around the place of the Bais Hamikdash (Holy Temple in Jerusalem), and one cave under the ground will be revealed. From this cave will come out a strong fire to burn the world. From this cave a supernal (celestial) branch will grow and it will rule over the whole world, and to it will be given the malchus (priests). The supernal (celestial) holy ones will gather to it. Then Moshiach will be revealed in the entire world and malchus will be given to him.

What's interesting about the March 7th date is that this is when Comet PAN-STARRS will start to be visible!

earthsky.org...

Fascinating. I have not come across the Zohar prophecies in the past and i find some of their conclusions uncanney.

Firstly we are livining in the "day of the Lord, a year for the recompenses of Zion" spoken of in Amos, that prophetic day goes from Pentecost 2012 and ends on Pentecost 2013 (May 19th, 2013; the day of the return of Jesus Christ), it also happens to be primarily the Hebrew calendar year 5773 as mentioned in the OP.

When you cross referrence this passage referring to the destruction of the city by earthquake, exactly 3 days and 3 nights prior to the return of Jesus Christ (05/16/2013-05/19/2013) and all the prophecies involving 3 days in Revelation, I find the timing in conjunction with the revelation of God's end time witnesses to be awesome!

The synergy of the prophecies and God's current present truth is remarkable and inspiring, thanks OP.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm going to add more to this thread for context when I can. I had meant to make the first post a lot bigger but I had somehow hit enter to post the thread and did not have anything in there.

So, I was rushed to post something with only 119 minutes left to edit...

According to the Observable Hebrew Calendar we are still in the year 2012 because 5773 (2012) started last September according to the Biblical Calendar. We are currently in Adar 5773.

I'll add more when I can. Again, I messed up on the first thread and had meant to have more information.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Thanks a ton for your awesome contribution! I wanted my thread to be longer but I messed up. Oh well, I can always add more.

I'm more of a spiritual person that has no attachment to any particular faith but I really enjoy researching religions and prophecies.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Question: Are your dates based on the Hebrew Lunar Calendar? Just wondering...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsGoViking

I use the Observable Hebrew Calendar for reference. Today is the 11th day of the 12th Biblical Month of Adar in the year 5773.

I'm trying to gather more info on this subject.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Good question! I'm very new to this subject. I've only know about the Zohar since last night.

We have some great members here that I am sure will have more stuff to add concerning this. I did a search on ATS and have seen the Zohar mentioned very little.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here is a video with a man speaking about 5773, Year of Ascent.

I'll post more as I find it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I guess there is a 'Prophecy of the Great Pyramid' for 2012 (5773). It says there is a connection to Freemasonry, too. I don't know how accurate it is but I'll post the video.

It says the Great Pyramid has a perimeter of 3,022 feet (Skull & Bones 322?). The 3,022 feet represent the years 962 BC to 2016 AD, converted from biblical to solar years.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hmmnnn. I'm running a touch late.

But seriously after looking at old testament prophesy I have realized something. There is still a Jewish Messiah to go.

What to look at is the books of Malachi and Zechariah.

According to Malachi there was supposed to have been 4 messiahs. The Lord. His two messengers. And Elijah the prophet.

According to Zechariah the Lord has 2 branches. One appeared back at the rebuilding of the 2nd temple. But there is still one in waiting. The black horseman of Zechariah. And it would appear he is the messenger of the covenant. The one Messiah that has yet to appear and rebuild a temple.

Also Revelation calls the Witnesses branches. The branches of Zechariah. So actually this upcoming Jewish messiah is also a Witness of Revelation. And the Jews also have in their mythlogy of a ben Joseph messiah that is killed and brought back by the ben David messiah at a later time.

Just some thoughts for the thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
the warrior of Orion must go to the Sphinx, There he will be given the tools to complete his mission. The ship must recover the relics and place them back in the pyramid. For only the lighting of the hero will burn the fallen. The hero will open the doorway to the mountains. To the cities below. The fallen of the rattlesnake are coming. And this Prophecy you read of is but only part of the greater picture. But being the children of Orion. You still have faith that your hero will come. And he will. He will open those gates and defeat the fallen. I believe he will make his way there and show the deceivers from the stars who they really are, and we will bring shame upon them. As the words of Orion will resonate truth and wisdom if all is fulfilled.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash

Additionally, it seems to say that there is an earthquake in Rome on that day. Also an earthquake in Jerusalem on May 16th. I assume this will have something to do with Obama breaking his "peace covenant" in the middle of the "week"/ 7 years (Obama was a Nobel peace prize recipient in Norway, coinciding with the Norway Spiral on 12-9-9). Add 1260 days to get May 21st, 2013, which is itself 1260 days from the last day of his term (election day 11-1-16).

Guess we will see soon enough.

Today's the day. Let's see what happens.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Ben Joseph messiah that is killed and brought back by the ben David messiah at a later time.

Just some thoughts for the thread.

You missed something.

You know the Lion of Judah right. He is the Messiah you are referring to.

Hes mentioned in the bible too! But the Old testament. Which he is the real Christian messiah.
Hes a lions cub. Straight up google Panther Christ. Youl have all your answers. And me to explain the rest.

Ben PANTHER
not messiah haha.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
he evidence of the Rabbis

The Jewish records of the Rabbis are of extreme importance in determining Gospel origins and the value of the church presentation of the virgin birth story of Jesus Christ. A common appellation for Jesus in the Talmud was Yeshu'a ben Panthera, an allusion to the widespread Jewish belief during the earliest centuries of the Christian era that Jesus was the result of an illegitimate union between his mother and a Roman soldier named Tiberius Julius Abdes Panthera.

The Talmud enshrines within its pages Jewish oral law. It is divided into two parts, the Mishna and the Gemara. The first discusses such subjects as festivals and sacred things. The Gemara, is basically a commentary on these subjects. When the Talmud was written is not known. Some authorities suggest a date of 150-160, around the same time the Christian Gospels began to emerge, while others say 450.

The Talmud writers mentioned Jesus' name twenty times and quite specifically documented that he was born an illegitimate son of a Roman soldier called Panthera, nicknamed the "Panther". Panthera's existence was confirmed by the discovery of a mysterious tombstone at Bingerbrück in Germany. The engraving etched in the headstone read:

Tiberius Julius Abdes Panthera, an archer, native of Sidon, Phoenicia, who in 9AD was transferred to service in Rhineland (Germany). 1

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT

This inscription added fuel to the theory that Jesus was the illegitimate son of Mary and the soldier Panthera. Classical scholar Professor Morton Smith of the Columbia University USA, described the tombstone as possibly `our only genuine relic of the holy family.' 2 In many Jewish references, Jesus was often referred to as 'ben Panthera', 'ben' meaning, 'son of'. However cautious one ought to be in accepting anything about Jesus from Jewish sources, in the matter of Jesus 'ben Panthera', the writers seem more consistent than the men we now call the church fathers.

Scholars, for centuries, have discussed at length why Jesus was so regularly called ben Panthera. Adamantius Origen, an early Christian historian and church father (185-251), recorded the following verses about Mary from the research records of a highly regarded Second Century historian and author named Celsus (c. 178):

Mary was turned out by her husband, a carpenter by profession, after she had been convicted of unfaithfulness. Cut off by her spouse, she gave birth to Jesus, a bastard; that Jesus, on account of his poverty was hired out to go to Egypt; that while there he acquired certain (magical) powers which Egyptians pride themselves on possessing.3

^ lol I am a bastard and not really sure who my real dad is. My step dad adopted me when i was born in the hospital so i was told. Funny story its sort of the same thing LOL my mom had a bunch of miscarages before she had me i believe 6 or something. Then she had 3 boys including me. My dad had boys and a daughter with another woman and they are older than me. My family has always been big tho. The guy who is supposed to be my dad had 2 daughters and me. Im stemed out to like 3 families lol. Which is kinda cool i have a lot of family i could stay with. check the link

Panther: Christian: The panther was said to save people from the dragon or Evil One.
As supposed to have sweet breath, it typified the sweet influence of Christ.
Heraldic: The panther is usually incensed and signifies fiercesness;
fury; impetuosity; remorselessness.
— J. C. Cooper, An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Traditional Symbols,
Thames & Hudson, London, 1978, p. 126

Panther: The panther (or leopard) was a totemic symbol of Dionysis,
whose priests wore panther-skins. Its name in Greek meant "All-beast" referring
to the god as "the All" which was also another beast version of divinity, Pan.
Panthers were much admired in Rome, and were imported from Africa for public
displays and games in the arena.
— Barbara G. Walker, The Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects,
HarperCollins Publishers, New York, 1988, p. 385

Panther Skin: A symbol signifying the overcoming of the lower desires.
"The iron which is the ceiling of heaven opens itself before Pepi, and he passes
through it with his panther skin upon him, and his staff and whip in his hand."
— E.A. Wallis Budge, Book of the Dead, Vol. I, p. lxiii.
The higher mind, which is the firmament below the buddhic plane, is receptive
of the consciousness of the purified soul which has overcome the desires,
and actively aspires to that which is above.
— G. A. Gaskell, The Dictionary of All Scriptures and Myth,
Avenel Books, NY, 1981 (original: Julian Press, 1960), p. 559

edit on 21-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
On Tiberius Julius Abdes Panthera's grave it states as a soldier he served G-d and his name was given while he was a slave so some believe he was of Semite origin. However I believe he was used as a hypothetical example just as you could drop any Romans soldiers name that was there in that time to work that theory.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Now I am really confused.
Doesn't the Bible predict a Messiah will bring the jewish people from around the world back to their homeland?
Since there is already the State of Israel there must have already been someone who led the Jews back home.
I don't think it can work both ways, can it?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
There is no Antichrist but Christ, see the Christadelphians: www.antipas.org...

The Jews rejected Christ and the Christians will reject Parousia...For the same reason, he does not meet their preconceived notions, and why should he? a UNIVERSAL servant does nor cater to the specified tenets of a given religion incapable of adhering to universal law. They poo-poo the new ageyness of the prophesied savior knowing he is merely integrating all known truth, rendering their specified doctrine - universal, and their religion useless. Why call yourself anything? You're a human on a planet! Each religion claims him yet he rejects all of them because they insist on being distinct.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Kalki11 because: redundancy

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The thread amount in ATS is so huge,I scanned lots of thread in Prediction part,most of their title and contents are amazing,but I find no real prediction here,all of the predictions here are fraud or not accurate.Do you other members find any real prediction here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join