It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth. Truth. Truth. Please expose things for what they are.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
To understand what motivates this thread you have to understand the way of truth, if people are following truth, then the truth will become apparent to them as there heart is resolved to identifying truth and they will be lead to understanding. This thread is called truth to attract people who are seeking such a thing; truth is something we all claim to seek, yet its something within you that motivates you to use your mind to understand things as they are, this is the final frontier for all your experiences, since your experience of yourself is all you are, and all you will ever be, as far as we know, there is nothing outside of your experience, anything ‘outside’ of you is still received through your five senses, so therefore it is still you.

Stop seeking outwardly, immediately, because the power exists within you - information is available everywhere, truth is everywhere. In any event, ‘’take whats useful, and go from there.’’ Truth doesn't demand that you follow it or believe it, it doesn't care, truth is something you’re inclined towards. If you've followed truth with stone cold resolve you will eventually realize the true nature of yourself, and fixing one’s heart to follow truth is not effective by seeking some return or payment for your deed. Therefore, if you’re a liar and enjoy lies, then continue to embrace such a thing, but, without say, you will not be prepared for the suffering that it causes, no one is.

All experiences are experienced through your mind,; anything that leads you away from yourself is guilty of some falsehood. Anything proclaiming anything to be of use to you that does not directly deal with ‘you’, must be a lie. Truth is gentle, its powerful, it is within all of us should we intend to follow it. Truth is the true nature of reality, truth brings you peace and happiness. Liars intend to destroy the truth by associating falsehood with truth to distract people and give power to the liars.

Society is filled with people that associate themselves with things, and continue to spread falsehood. Phony people don’t realize how phony they are, they don’t realize how their actions affect others (they don’t understand how their actions affect themselves either) and these people seem to be very motivated to disseminate lies, which, contributes to the inner and outer chaos of liars, who will believe the lies they are told, whether for wealth, corruption or foolishness, but certainly with the result of incurring stress and suffering. Our society is built on lies, but the nature of the mind and the universe is not.

Do not trust humans, in fact, don’t trust me, or this information; think about it, consider it, and determine for yourself what you believe to be true.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Fine speech. Well written. I liked it.

Recognizing truth is like recognizing an old cousin you haven't seen in years at a family reunion. You just know when you hear & see it. You feel reminded of what home feels like. It just feels right.

We who know what is true can spend most of our lives "exposing" the truth, some will listen, some won't, in the end, it comes down to how we've lived, and what we've "learned" in this life.

Do what you can with what you have, what more can be asked of someone?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

I trust you

I know it to be true. I wholeheartedly agree with this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JBanger

I dig it, family picnic vibe year round, w00t w00t.

Hey Mario, now that you ''trust'' me, I'm going to use seductive techniques to lead you down a dark path, muahaha, it will be sooo satisfying to me. There are people in the world that are stimulated by such things. Beware. Actually there's a high number of psychopaths in the world, 1 out of 20 I believe, so yeah, no so far fetched after all.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Don't worry about me kapa...I have a psychopath detection mechanism

And indeed....they are all around us...every moment of our lives.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I think that truth is self knowledge and awareness of what is. In human terms any such truth by it's very nature, relative to everything that is false, and there's plenty of that to go around, is self deprecating, and therefore humorous, which is why it might be called the humor of true understanding. This doesn't mean that it's entirely light hearted either, because the facts of the matter or the circumstances may be very grave, but if and when a person loses their humor, then the opportunity to experience the truth as it is, goes out the window irretrievably and, thereafter taking one's self and everything ever more seriously, with just one error no matter how minor or insignificant, not only is truth lost, but so is the heart and soul where the only real knowledge of truth is to be found, since real knowledge, and thus truth can only reside in the knowledge of experience.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
For the dissemination of the truth, there is one thing. "Let no one disagree the viable logic that I can be as a winner ...". This idea leads to the Nazi ideological system. For example. USA disagree with existance of Wiki Leaks methods, which can to show U.S. like a simple primitive, and not mystical wheeler... Or... In U.S. is a lot of information about UFOs, aliens, but this information can to create a view that the U.S. don't have a winners status.
This question can to born much more troubles for U.S. F.e. Peerl aliens kind have a social state, which is equal to Russian kolkhozes system (just it is very under technologies control), or - Peerl aliens have a few times smarten brine.
Then how would be with a wictorious U.S. democraty's model..?
It so somewhat as for cases, when people disagrees the real Truth.
About the aliens, which is unwanted to be visible of people is a lithe especial here: tech.groups.yahoo.com...
This autor, it seams, sometimes wrote in a drunk stay, but... nobody disagreed, that he did the big mistakes..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hmm, I don't view it so much as something solid, but rather, an ''inclination,'' towards allowing the truth of something to become known, if it cannot, then so be it, one cannot know everything but only what there intuition and understanding causes to culminate. You're on to the fact that yes, life is habitual, and most people have been following lies there whole lives, there are billion dollar industries propped up just for this purpose, to support people's addiction to lies. Such people are bewildered, and can never get enough lies, because they're fundamentally avoiding truth, so it is the avoidance that inspires them, as it would appear.

A person can get lost in a sketch of lies if they have no truth within them, and such a person is easily manipulated in to believing anything, because they stand for nothing, they don't consider things, they don't think about things, so they have no ''fall back'' region of considering things, because to them, thats hard work, and a liar isn't lazy so much as he actually desires to avoid things, these people suffer from a selfish nature and have shallow hearts, another concept man cannot know.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I think that truth is self knowledge and awareness of what is. In human terms any such truth by it's very nature, relative to everything that is false, and there's plenty of that to go around, is self deprecating, and therefore humorous, which is why it might be called the humor of true understanding. This doesn't mean that it's entirely light hearted either, because the facts of the matter or the circumstances may be very grave, but if and when a person loses their humor, then the opportunity to experience the truth as it is, goes out the window irretrievably and, thereafter taking one's self and everything ever more seriously, with just one error no matter how minor or insignificant, not only is truth lost, but so is the heart and soul where the only real knowledge of truth is to be found, since real knowledge, and thus truth can only reside in the knowledge of experience.

top topics

join