It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panther Torture "Trial" Tape Surfaces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Black Panther Torture "Trial" Tape Surfaces

www.newhavenindependent.org

Ethan Gardens, they beat Rackley with a stick and poured the pots of boiling water over him. They tied him to a chair in the basement. They poured the pots of boiling water over him. With a gun pointed at him, they demanded that he spill the beans about informers in their midst.

And they taped the whole 45-minute kangaroo trial, minus the torture.

“All of it is true,” Rackley claimed to his interrogators as he named alleged spies and described a rigged restaurant telephone supposedly used by the police to listen to Panther telephone calls.

At one point, an interrogators asked Rack
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This is a wild and interesting piece to listen too. Resurfaced and recovered recording of an in party trial of a youngman named Rackley a Black Panther believed to be a spy within the org. The suspicion appears to be born out of the paranoia rightfully growing in the group at the time with COINTELPRO and police infiltrating the Black Panther's at all opportunity. The reason for the suspicion seems to be that they suspected that the young man could read or found out he did read when he claimed (or they thought - who knows) that he couldn't. He was 18 or so and came to NY from FLA to join so naturally that made him a prime candidate for suspicion at the time. Too bad he wasn't hip to it. They kept him tied to a chair, hit him with sticks, and poured boiling water over him until he eventually started naming and confessing. They later took him out in a car borrowed from an ACTUAL informant and murdered him. The black party members were busted for the murder. The general consensus is that Rackley wasn't really a spy.

The recording was made after the torture, but the torture is not on the tape which is posted below.

www.newhavenindependent.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hey nothing new here.

This is how all wacko groups act, be the Angels, Rock Machine, La Costra Nostra, Panthers, Triads.

They are suspicious of their own mothers.

Sometimes they whack one another, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Mexico is another good example.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Definitely, I just think it's an interesting listen and bit of history.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by lnfideI

Definitely, I just think it's an interesting listen and bit of history.

I agree, its interesting, and I thank you for the OP.

Our history, evil human history.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
Hey nothing new here.

This is how all wacko groups act, be the Angels, Rock Machine, La Costra Nostra, Panthers, Triads.

You forgot the CIA

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Now I can see where the "new black panthers" get their inspiration for violence an above all threatening and violent rhetoric.. No Surprise. They operate by their own set of laws. All of the extremist orgs. do. They do not like snitches or clearly anyone suspected of being a snitch.

Reminds me a big MS 13 takedown when I was living in Charlotte NC.

Takin' down the snitches..

"There is no question that Charlotte is a hub for MS-13 activity," says Assistant U.S. Attorney Kevin Zolot, who works in the U.S. Attorney's Office of the Western District of North Carolina. "But this case really put a dent in MS-13."

Zolot was one of the key prosecutors in the MS-13 proceedings. He says a main reason the case worked was because of two informants who turned against MS-13 in order to help the Feds. These two informants secretly taped MS-13 gang meetings in Charlotte and Greensboro. The Feds translated the tapes before publicly releasing them to WBTV.

In one you see a handful of guys standing in a living room, talking in fast Spanish.

"About the deal in Charlotte, there are a s***load of dudes that are snitches," says Julio Cesar Rosales Lopez, who goes by the gang name "Stiler". "Since we are the big hood, before doing anything else, we need to take out those pieces too. You know, homeboys," he says to the group standing around him, "if there is a dude who pisses off the hood, well, he can't be forgiven. Understand?"

southend.wbtv.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

This is no diffrent than what every other clan does...regardless of color.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
Hey nothing new here.

They are suspicious of their own mothers.

Sometimes they whack one another, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Mexico is another good example.

CIA, FBI, NSA...... I'm with you man, wacko groups are scary as hell. They'll do anything to make their point.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Shocking piece of tape. Just goes to show what radical beliefs - be they religious, racial, or political - can lead people to do.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Wow. I am actually shocked to see ms13 operating so far east. I mean I guess they are nation wide, but you always think of them so Cal and Arizona and big cities. You aren't that far from me.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IamJewish

True true.
Just a piece of history popping up at another relevant point in history. We are no doubt in the most turbulent times since the 60's.

top topics

join