It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My last reply in a thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just thought it would be nice if there was a feature on the myATS page that would take you to your last post in a thread. Just put it right next to the last reply link, you could even have a catchy name like myLast reply.
It would just be nice because I take a couple vacations a month and go on these 4-5 day benders and sometimes they can last weeks. During that time I can't operate a computer so I don't bother to show up and post. When I get back I notice some of the threads have gone on for a few pages and the conversation has shifted to something like "education going downhill" to gun control or racism. It would just be nice to be able to pick up where I left off.

And im sure I will be greeted with the obligatory "use the search function" posts, I did and the search engine was not working plus I don't care.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

If you click on your profile, there's a tab listed (POSTS), which will show you your last 800 posts.

Clicking on the link will bring you directly to that post.

ETA: you can also use the banner that appears at the bottom of your screen when you load new pages, and select My Posts in yellow.

~Tenth
edit on 2/21/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/21/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks, I know about that I just thought it would be easier for my lazy self if it was added to the myATS page.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think that would be great as well. Sometimes after drinking a responsible amount, I become confused and disorientated for some unknown reason. It would be nice not to read a whole thread again to see who I was trying to insult it a clever way.

new topics

top topics

join