It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Ever Reptilian Humanoid Filmed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vrillion
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

Probably because these places are more isolated and they wouldn't show themselves in open sights like in the city. Anyone have any luck with the transcripts yet?

Click the CC button, select Spanish, then click the CC button again and click translate.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrtallent

Originally posted by Vrillion
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

Probably because these places are more isolated and they wouldn't show themselves in open sights like in the city. Anyone have any luck with the transcripts yet?

Click the CC button, select Spanish, then click the CC button again and click translate.

(the translation is quite vulgar and hilarious... but not all that useful)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Cool. I'd like to see the original footage, unedited.

I'm trying to get a sense of the context of the room... specifically, the creature's head is casting a shadow on something, but it's hard to tell what. Difficult to tell where the creature is positioned relative to the kid and the dad. I think at that point the camera is aimed somewhere in between the kid and the dad. Like another poster said, it looks like it's speaking and you can see it blink. I don't think the camera is pointed at a TV... I don't see any of the the usual weird effects that happen when you film a TV screen.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

So lemme get this straight. He's recording someone's naked back, what - their tattoo?

Then immediately afterwards, casually turns the camera to the right --- Where a "reptilian hybrid" is just calmly watching.
Of course, gotta turn off the video camera as fast as possible.

This is a damned hoax. Cool mask or not, I think we have a forum for things like this, do we not?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Shame. You catching me on film like that.....

don't you get it....you can be made to see anything or anyone, as those in power wish you to see it.......

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Looks more like a burn victim to me. Scars from that never heal.

Besides, aren't the "reptilians" supposed to be inside people... like spirits?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think I may see the object that the creature is casting a shadow on.

On the left is a still from the kid's camera video. On the right is a shot of the room from the news broadcast. That chair seems to be the object. The creature seems to be crouched behind the chair and peering around it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Well, I do agree with your main point, I think the evidence does support a hoax in this case.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Did Bimbo sponser the reptilian?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
so this creature filmed itself and left the phone for them to find ?

yo no hablo espanol

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
Another thing, real or not, how come this always happens to South Americans?

The words gullible, ignorant christians come to mind for some reason or other

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Rubber Johnny, Chris Cunningham and Aphex twin shock the world back in 2005 too

en.wikipedia.org...

Video:

www.youtube.com...

My fave….. enjoy.

edit on 22-2-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

Ah, yeah...Had to give you a star for that! I love Aphex Twin....I can't tell ya how many times I've come across 'Rubber Johnny' on Youtube, where someone is claiming it's real footage of a captured alien!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

Kinda looks like this Freddy mask if you ask me....... www.wondercostumes.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why so hostile towards the family?
First of all, it is very probably a hoax for various reasons:
1. They didn't notice the thing
2. It makes money
3. It is too good to be true
4. First the boy films his dad's back, then we see an angle from somewhere near the chairs
and so on...

But I say: "what the heck" because they managed to do what most horror films I watch don't do and that is to actually creep me out.
I watch a [horror] movie a day, I have seen hundreds and in only a handful may be a scene or two that makes me go "whoa" and gives me the heebies.
However these people have managed to give me the heebies, spending no money at all and only using a mobile phone. Its brilliant. I love it, it is actually scary.
For that alone I won't slag them off.

Thanks for entertaining me!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Mm,maybe it's the picture quality on my phone which I watched the video on but it's hard to determine if it's a poor quality film or an awful fake.

Personally,I thought the newsreader at the very start looked a little 'reptilian' aswell.lol

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Let's say it's a reptoid let's just say it is, WTF is it doing at their house in Ecuador?
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Stopped in for a bite to eat before his long trip home?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I smell hoax.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Obviously one can never be certain about such things.

But wherever you have dodgy-looking South American wide-boy types and fuzzy images of cryptids, it's a fairly safe rule of thumb to assume hoax.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

The Heebee jeebies!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

My only crazy theory as to how this could have happened -- if this were some type of alien or inter-dimensional being, it could have telepathic abilities, and that ability could be used to prevent people from seeing it; just send the suggestion to the person's mind that there's nothing there.This phenomenon has been reported in performances by hypnotists, where a man is told his daughter isn't there, and he can read the time on a watch face through her body and not see her. It hides behind the chair as an extra measure at concealing itself.

If it did this, then it's possible that the cell phone would still see it clearly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join