It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Ever Reptilian Humanoid Filmed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Looks like one of the paper mache masks that are popular in hispanic celebrations. I am not buying it is a living being.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Was his dads tat a saucer of somekind. I dont speak spanish either but the guys i work with do. Ill see what they think. I notice there is alot of youtube videos from s. America on aliens and ufos. Could be a mex. Thing.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

A Great Example for any who don't already know:

Varginha, Brazil UFO Incident
National Geographic Varginha

tom

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't know, I heard that these specimens wonder the earth, maybe even shapeshift. But we don't even know what it is yet clearly.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreatone666

Try to make a transcript please!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

A little too judgmental on that, South America upper class, middle class, lower middle class, lower classes, etc. Are much different than ours in America

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok...So there's something you don't see everyday!
Is it just me, or does that thing look like a "Puddy" from Power Rangers? lol

Originally posted by Hefficide

...slew of hoaxes tend to come from South America and seem to all be related or from the same source. The ones I can vividly think of ATM are of people in very similar masks hiding in bushes - with a couple of different plot lines to the narrative of the clips.

The folks who keep up with these things as a passion will probably know what I am referencing and will be able to provide more information about it.

Very true and good point Heff. I do remember a string of videos of that nature a little while back, here's one that came to mind,

I'm not sure what to think. At first I thought it was a mask but after watching it 50 times...I still don't know what to think. I find it a little odd however that the little boy was recording his dad's tattoo which looks to me like a UFO,

I tried to clean up the pics a little,

I swear it looks like the mouth is slightly moving at one point but I can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me.
It almost looks like the head is just suspended there at times...I also find it looks very odd when it appears to lunge towards the dad at the end of the first clip.

I'm still undecided at this point but I read in the official article that appearantly more people recently have captured these same type of "beings" on cell phones and cameras. I'm going to look into that further and see if there is any evidence to support those claims.

Nice find OP.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Vrillion

I dunno..

The footage to me appears to be heavily pixelated as well as horribly lit.

Based on the economic situation of the family, I highly doubt that this was a digital manipulation. However, I definitely think there could have been make-up or a mask involved.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
I'm calling fake, but of course that's just my opinion. Biggest reason is if it was there and only showed up on the video, and they never saw it, it would have to be inter-dimensional or at least invisible to the naked eye, which would lead one to wonder why it's casting a shadow on the wall

EXTREMELY GOOD POINT!

The shadow says it all...

The testimony "IT WAS NOT THERE!" either a lie or they were filming something that was there like the Dad that became pixleated.

There is nothing here but shadows (literally) and superstition.

edit on 22-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Rodinus

I wouldn't call them poor, computer, cell phone etc.

But trying to make some bucks....yeah, I can see that.

These days, a cell phone and a computer are necessities, just like food and water. That computer tower could be as old as 2000, and running Windows 98 for all you know. Having a cell phone and a computer does not make one rich, or middle-class, by any means.

When I went down to Mexico on a mission back in 2005, they had televisions and Super Nintendo - but they still had to make their houses out of tires and scraps. Here is a photo that resembles what it was like.

Tijuana House

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the day i see this in HD, and not on some crappy grainy footage filmed on a fisher price my first camera, ill believe it. but so far all the reptilian footage ive seen,, is of horrible quality with the acception of a couple vids but the were proven to be fragments.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

I think poor is bare necessities or living on the street, this world has become spoiled.

Not part of the topic, so enough of that.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I know how they live, I've been around the world.

Cell phones etc re not necessities unless you need them for work. Come on.

If you don't have food to eat are going to pay for a monthly cell phone bill.

This is not the place for this debate anyway.

My point was, they could just be hoaxers.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Exactly, you can't judge them by our first world standards.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I thought the lips were moving too.

It looked like "it" was talking?

Can anyone else see what we are seeing?

Excellent special effects makeup or really disfigured human?

edit on 22-2-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What a load of crap. Can't believe ATS would allow this to post.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Uncle Fester is getting impatient and needs the PC, dad!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I just thought of what it reminded me of.

Anyone see the movie Hannible?

The one guy got crazy high and peeledd his own face off and fed it to his dog?

He looked like that thing after he healed.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I would assume this is mostly a reenactment? I mean who is filming the boy filming the dad?

If they were going to fake a sighing, it sure is a weird way to do it I think. The tatoo looks more like a drawing on the guy though to me.

The reptilians are moving to South America, Bush bought ...

The Cuban news service reports that George W. Bush has purchased 98,840 acres in Paraguay, near the Bolivian/Brazilian border.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join