It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Expansion of Black American Misery under Barack Obama's Watch

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
reply to post by lnfideI

Generally speaking, when a society decides to blame 13.9 percent of its population (for whatever reason) for its problems, that is considered racism.

That is horrible.

I am not blaming them for my problems, no absolutely not.

I am blaming them for their OWN problems.

EDIT: actually not blaming them for their own problems, that's incorrect, they had problems before Obama, I am blaming them for making matters worse for themselves. Most Black folk voted for Obama, hows it working out for you?
edit on 23-2-2013 by lnfideI because: Hows it working out for you?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

It would seem they got Shafted by Obama in a way, thinking they would improve their standard of living by electing Obama.

Right, they may think Obama giving handouts is a good thing, but it ruins everyone's standard of living because printing money is a hidden tax from infalation. It is hard for people to grasp the concept when food stamps are a way of living.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Exactly man. You and that amazing patriot wearing that sign are the real fighters of truth and justice. It's so hard to get a chance to speak your mind as a white man. I'm sorry it's so hard for your kind out here in America. Nobody can handle the truth when it's demonstrated with the neutrality and eloquence that you've overwhelmed us with here in this thread. Just go somewhere else now that you've done so good at exposing how you can't get your points across as a white man in this country anymore without being branded a racist.

At this point there is nothing to do but sigh and shake my head, and hope you and your kind learn the lessons necessary to grow into people or that you all simply disappear. It's people like you that are aiding in the prevention of all races everywhere getting past the primitive problems that plague our supposedly civilized society.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Man, I am relieved you are finally seeing the truth here. You went on and on and on, and a few of us here were starting to think you may be experiencing a break down of some form.

I am now happy you are seeing it more my way, I appreciate the two way street you have come around to.

I will give you the same latitudes ok.

Its good to disagree, its also good to see the truth here for what it is, I thank you for making that effort.

Being a racist and being a realist are two separate things ok.

edit on 23-2-2013 by lnfideI because: Do you think I'm stupid?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by guohua

It would seem they got Shafted by Obama in a way, thinking they would improve their standard of living by electing Obama.

Right, they may think Obama giving handouts is a good thing, but it ruins everyone's standard of living because printing money is a hidden tax from infalation. It is hard for people to grasp the concept when food stamps are a way of living.

See my post on the previous page.

It is given under two guises. "Assistance" and "free stuff". This gives the false dichotomy to uneducated people that they can live, no matter how low quality their life is, off the government, for free. It's Obama money, from Obama's stash!

They have NO IDEA this affects other people, how their money and/or food stamps get to them, and they don't CARE. Just don't cut them off, or else! Remember all the twitter death threats on Romney when these same people thought Romney was going to take away their government assistance? "I'm gon riot" "That mofo is gon get assassinated"

This is control of a particular population, designed to keep them down, and tied to a place. Most of them will never leave, will never know another lifestyle. They are government oppressed as an intentional LIE under the guise of "HELP".

Who are they helping? The bankers that get a kickback for every dollar the government gives out in assistance? The local governments that get Federal funding based on how many they enroll in food stamps and welfare?

Who is our government getting ready to fight? I can give you a clue. It will be this group if people, because once they wake up and realize how oppressed and controlled and used they have been, there will be outrage.

And there should. This is systematic demise of a race by government design. It began with the destruction of the family unit, and has continued until now, where we have 19 baby mommas, and it's COOL.

The government fails to do anything about black on black crime. They fail to arrest murderers killing each other in Chicago. Why? Because they are doing what they want them to do, taking each other out.

How much longer will it be until the black community, and soon to be the hispanic community wake up and see what is being done to them by the people that lied to them for votes?

Your life, your soul, for a vote.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ugh double post...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by guohua

See my post on the previous page.

It is given under two guises. "Assistance" and "free stuff". This gives the false dichotomy to uneducated people that they can live, no matter how low quality their life is, off the government, for free. It's Obama money, from Obama's stash!

They have NO IDEA this affects other people, how their money and/or food stamps get to them, and they don't CARE. Just don't cut them off, or else! Remember all the twitter death threats on Romney when these same people thought Romney was going to take away their government assistance? "I'm gon riot" "That mofo is gon get assassinated"

This is control of a particular population, designed to keep them down, and tied to a place. Most of them will never leave, will never know another lifestyle. They are government oppressed as an intentional LIE under the guise of "HELP".

Who are they helping? The bankers that get a kickback for every dollar the government gives out in assistance? The local governments that get Federal funding based on how many they enroll in food stamps and welfare?

Who is our government getting ready to fight? I can give you a clue. It will be this group if people, because once they wake up and realize how oppressed and controlled and used they have been, there will be outrage.

And there should. This is systematic demise of a race by government design. It began with the destruction of the family unit, and has continued until now, where we have 19 baby mommas, and it's COOL.

The government fails to do anything about black on black crime. They fail to arrest murderers killing each other in Chicago. Why? Because they are doing what they want them to do, taking each other out.

How much longer will it be until the black community, and soon to be the hispanic community wake up and see what is being done to them by the people that lied to them for votes?

Your life, your soul, for a vote.

I think they are beginning to wake.

I hope it is not to late though.

And when bright people like you post what you just posted, it helps everyone.

That is the hope anyhow.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Is he discriminating against blacks in anyway shape or form? No. I he creating spiffs for non blacks? N so how are only blacks being hurt by his policies. We're all being hurt here. I like the president am a halfsy, half my family IS black. You can take your foot out your mouth now hippie.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
As a black man,
This is because Obama is about Redistribution of Wealth. HE TAKES FROM THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS AND GIVES IT TO THE WEALTHY.
You GOP supporters are about as Consistant as Romney on a Political Issue.

First you blast the POTUS for his Distributing wealth through Entitlements to the Poorer Classes, and Working Poor.

Now you Blast him for Stealing from the Poor and Middle Class to Enrich the Upper Class.

But those are Opinions, and your entitled to yours , so answer me this Plz OP, if you will.

Do you "As a black man," honestly feel the GOP would better Represent the Poor , and Workimg Poor Classes?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Any objective person can read through any of your numerous rambling posts in this thread and see who you really are. You weren't able to hide your true feelings in a single one of the ignorant statements you made. You and a few others here thought I was on the verge of a breakdown of sorts? Show me where I displayed any signs of this, please would you. The reality is I don't think you deserve to be posting on this topic anymore judged solely by the sloppy ignorant filth that you've been oozing out your perpetually open mouth for 8 pages. There is always a large amount of morons who flock to these type of threads to bombard the board with their spittle and make blanket statements and then fail to address the points made directly to them. There is nothing to gain from a person like you, but you are degrading this thread and these discussions with your insistence on keeping your bigoted little lips flapping. I am telling you the truth when I say to you that you don't know very much about social issues in the real world and that everyone except your like minded dense headed fools in your band can see how much of a hate filled moron you are.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I feel that I need to interject some points.

Firstly, it is undeniable fact that Obama specifically targetted certain groups during his campaigns based on both race and culture.

The sooner you take off the goggles, the better off you will be.
The GOP Candidate stated that his Party does not Represent the Lower 47% economic group.
How you think you can Convince Anyone that the GOP is the Party of the Poor is Mindboggling.

But Please Continue, With your Goggles on, You Surely convinced yourself, you may convince some others.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

All you can do now is name call, moron, racist, ignorant, ignorant filth, morons, bigoted little lips, dense headed fools, hate filled moron.

Come back name calling. Does it make you feel better?

Wow, and you tell me I should not be allowed in this thread?

I think you may have had that breakdown I was talking about.
edit on 23-2-2013 by lnfideI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by neoholographic

Is he discriminating against blacks in anyway shape or form? No. I he creating spiffs for non blacks? N so how are only blacks being hurt by his policies. We're all being hurt here. I like the president am a halfsy, half my family IS black. You can take your foot out your mouth now hippie.

I have outlined, quite succinctly, how blacks are not only discriminated against, but oppressed and used by Obama and our government. In the post I made about the increase in minimum wage, I explained how raising minimum wage is really a hidden raise for Obama's Union thug buddies. Please. Take the time to read it.

He is using low income people to get a raise, a BIG FAT RAISE for his Union friends, the ones that "got out the vote", the ones he "owes". Low income people are being USED to get someone else a huge raise. That is so offensive, I cannot begin to express. The increase in minimum wage won't do any good because employers are cutting hours due to Obamacare!

Why do people not understand, giving people unlimited welfare and food stamps is oppression? It is designed to stifle individual growth and determination. People that get free stuff have no DRIVE to change. They settle for a low income lifestyle, are taught to play the victim by generations of welfare recipients before them. They are trapped by the government pretending to HELP.

Obama, the very person that has all the power in the black community right now, has failed to ONCE speak out on reclaiming the family unit that was intentionally destroyed by the government. Obama could reach out and offer real encouragement to stop the detestable behaviours. Has he yet? No. He plays golf. He is elite, and he doesn't CARE.

He has failed the community in Chicago. He has failed the community in Detroit. He has failed each and every black community in this country by continuing to keep them corralled and oppressed and in their place. Trapped, and government dependent.

Obama ended welfare reform from Clinton. That was a direct assault and discrimination against the black community. Sure, it looks good, because YAY more free stuff! Until you realize he did it to line the pockets of politicians, who got Federal funds for enrolling people in welfare! Once again, they get used for monetary and political gain.

His policies have done nothing but damn and condemn and discriminate against blacks and hispanics. They have been the real victims in all of this.

White people feel like victims because they are being used monetarily to abuse the black community, but feel the black community is aware of what is happening, when I will argue that largely, they are not.

This is how the racial division is being formed and used against us. Once everyone understands how this is being done, whites should be just as enraged as blacks and hispanics. How is this any different than CIA experiments where they gave black people STDs to "see what would happen"? I find what is being done on these welfare communities to be horrendous, they people being used offensive, and the people benefitting repulsive. All of it should be a crime.

Obama is only helping the elite while getting praise for helping the poor, and its a lie.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I feel that I need to interject some points.

Firstly, it is undeniable fact that Obama specifically targetted certain groups during his campaigns based on both race and culture.

The GOP Candidate stated that his Party does not Represent the Lower 47% economic group.
How you think you can Convince Anyone that the GOP is the Party of the Poor is Mindboggling.

But Please Continue, With your Goggles on, You Surely convinced yourself, you may convince some others.

Get on with your bad self and your labels. I am a Libertarian, and proud to be one. I couldn't give two Flukes (remember her?) about the GOP.

I never once supported ANYTHING to do with the GOP, as both parties are guilty of oppression. I was answering a post about OBAMA AND HIS POLICIES, so do try to follow along.

In this post, I spoke of GOVERNMENT oppression. Not Red, Blue, Green, government encompasses them all. Sadly, your nickname belies your stance.

The funny thing is, you made my point. Thanks!

Now, who do you think is represented by that 47%?

Could it be blacks, hispanics, low income welfare and food stamp recipients? He couldn't be bothered with? And that lovely offensive term, "low information voters"?

What boggles the mind, truly, is how ANY thing I said could be deemed as GOP supportive. That's actually laughable.

The sad thing is though, it isn't funny when the real truth is that racial divisiveness is really what is underlying here, and being driven by both sides. Once again, the government is using people for a gain, and they fall for it, hook line and sinker, every time.

Oh, and next time, don't quote me out of context like that, it makes you look small and desperate.

Here is my original post, so people can see how slimy you are, and what you just tried to do. How very manipulative of you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That, my friends, is not assistance, it is control and oppression.
The groups that have been targetted are targetted for control.

So, do tell, what part of what I have to say is it that you are trying to stifle by attempting to discredit me? Very poor taste on your part.

I take it you also missed this post where I directly addressed Romney and his 47%.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Libertygal because: ETA link

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatAreThey

welfare recipients drive up in $50,000+ cars

50,000 dollar cars are quite rare in the ghetto........sorry.

Why can you drive down the projects in HipHopCultureIsGreatVille, USA and see BMW 5 series and Lexus model cars parked in front of 500 square foot.. homes?

You don't. You see a bunch of small POS cars.

wear tons of gold/platinum jewelry

Yeah it's called it's fake

have Gucci bags

Yup again, usually fake.

and are asking for government hand outs to help pay for their kids.

So are a ton of whites and every other race. I don't get your point.
edit on 23-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

But no one is being forced to suffer. People are choosing to do what they do. If you want work hard, you simply work hard, if you want to sit on your ass you sit on your ass. People don't have to be statistics.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by Libertygal

But no one is being forced to suffer. People are choosing to do what they do. If you want work hard, you simply work hard, if you want to sit on your ass you sit on your ass. People don't have to be statistics.

I agree!! 100%!!

Now, before you go on to the rest of my post, lets discount people intentionally lazy that are gaming the system that are fully aware of what they are doing. Particularly, like the ones that ran out of unemployment and gamed their way into SSDI.

Now, onto the rest.

The thing people fail to realize is that poor people have tendencies.

They are undereducated due to poor school quality and a lack of drive and desire to succeeed. This lack of education has repercussions later in life resulting in poor job quality.

The welfare community lifestyle is a way of life, with generations that have been raised in this lifestyle, that know no better. It is all they know. Along with this lifestyle is the spoonfed hatred of people that have something they do not. Crime is a built in way of life due not only to financial situational reasons, but culturaly entrained reasons. Us vs them mentality.

Oppression. Read the definition. Oppression is designed to corrall, contain, entrap, and detain. It is self-imprisonment forced unwittingly on people that are largely unaware of what is happening to them. Oppression is volunteering control to the controlling entity, the government.

The government is doing nothing more than providing comfort food, comfort housing, and comfort low quality cell phones to a peoples to quell them, to silence and contain them.

When people lack in drive and determination, the will and desire, sadly they are happy to be kept. All they want is their check and food stamps. Nothing more, nothing less.

How many videos have we seen of overjoyed people, "Obama will take care of me! I won't have to worry about my mortgage or gas in my car. I took care of him, he will take care of me." Right there, they willingly give in, submissively, and allow the government to take care of them. They don't even realize this submission is actually signing up for their own demise.

Ask yourself, do you want to be kept or independent? Most of us, in honesty would LOVE to have someone else pay the bills so we could sit on our asses. However, most of us want a better way of life than the government can provide, so we choose independence. For those already struggling and barely making it, free housing, free food, and sleeping in late is sure nice when there is probably no man in the house. So, they willingly, happily, sign up. And generation after generation, the cycle goes on.

Only rarely will you find someone in this lifestyle that has situational awareness enough to actually try to make a change and take control of their lives. So rarely, in fact, that it makes the NEWS. How offensive is THAT?

During the last election, yes, the Black Panthers were the first to start the awakening. I think this was also the first panic buy fron DHS on ammo. Correct me if I am wrong, anyone?

After that, it was black preachers that spoke against Obama. The media went insane. Then, thet got stifled, too. Then, the second panic buying of ammo by DHS.

The black communities are waking up slowly, but it would be wise for all Americans to attempt to drop racial discriminations and see the real horror story that has happened and is continuing to happen to the black community and will happen to hispanics, as well.

White people and all socioeconomic classes should come to both the support and defense of the black and hispanic community, not just for moral reasons, but because once they finish there, you are next.

“The oppressed are allowed once every few
years to decide which particular
representatives of the oppressing class are to
represent and repress them.”
― Karl Marx

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

As a black man,
This is because Obama is about Redistribution of Wealth. HE TAKES FROM THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS AND GIVES IT TO THE WEALTHY.

First you blast the POTUS for his Distributing wealth through Entitlements to the Poorer Classes, and Working Poor.

Now you Blast him for Stealing from the Poor and Middle Class to Enrich the Upper Class.

But those are Opinions, and your entitled to yours , so answer me this Plz OP, if you will.

Do you "As a black man," honestly feel the GOP would better Represent the Poor , and Workimg Poor Classes?

Its a CRIMINAL SYSTEM, THEY DONT REPRESENT ANYBODY BUT THEMSELVES!

It's a false left-right paradigm. If you think any politician represents your best interests you are an IDIOT.

Black-white, liberal-conservative, gay-strait, pro/anti-abortion. These are media "labels" ment to divide us so we dont agree on anything and accept their tyrannical garbage as "just the way it is".

Wake up fools. It's not that hard to figure out. Stop buying into the labels.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

As a black man,

"You GOP supporters". Oooh ahh, not that!

He said on the first page he was Independent.

Being labeled as GOP is the new "Communist", but the problem with labels is, sometimes, you are wrong. Like twice now.

Maybe you should stop throwing labels at people as backhanded insults, it isn't working out very well for you.

Wow. I just realized you misquoted him too! You also cut out the post you were replying to, so no one can click on it to reference it back.

Is this intentional or out of ignorance? Because this is highly improper, and in very bad taste.

Original post:

As a black man, I see an article like this as a wake up call.

It's not so much that Obama has to DO something special for
Blacks, it's that Obama's policies are hurting the middle class
and poor and decimating blacks.

This is because Obama is about Redistribution of Wealth. HE
TAKES FROM THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS AND GIVES IT TO
THE WEALTHY.

It sure reads differently than the impression given by your post, just like what you did when you misquoted me.

Just wow...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The attempted subjugation of the black race is as old as hu(color)man beings themselves.
We (black folk) were created by an interstellar being whose children have been trying to claim, what they inherently feel is there property.
However "regular" white folks have been enslaved as well. If you think for one second that those white folks (elites) with purer blood than yours gives a damn about you either,,your wrong

Stop being pawns,,,blacks and whites alike. Learn our (earthlings) true history.
edit on 23-2-2013 by consigliere because: oops

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join