It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Expansion of Black American Misery under Barack Obama's Watch

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by neoholographic
reply to post by DZAG Wright

And it was Democrats like Al Gore's father and KKK Byrd who didn't support the Civil Rights Act.

The point is, it's silly to act like Democrats are this pure party that loves blacks so much more than the G.O.P.

NEWSFLASH!!

They're both corrupt as the day is long, so yes give some votes to the G.O.P. instead of walking lock step with the Democrats who are just as corrupt.

Come on we know those Democrats moved to the Republican party...

Any way you're right the Democratic Party doesn't love blacks, neither does or will. Personally I believe everyone should stop voting and make our government fix our election process.

Like hell they did. Al never left. Shall we count them for you! The D Racist are making peoples lives worse.The R racists have no influence on conservatives at this time but people in the media want to label them that for making ALL people provide for themselves as common sense would say is logical. All the D's did was EXPLOIT poor and blacks, period. I voted Libertarian most every Prs election since they came out, but on once in a while an R. I have voted D too, we had a conservative Gov recently who was a D. I vote on who I think can do the job I want. One of fiscally conservativeness and two if they are freedom liberal.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
It's the lower class that's getting screwed by their hero Obama, whatever their race may be.

Obama Care is gonna fine people who can't afford health care. Then unpaid fines go to collections. Then unpaid collection fees go on your credit report. Then your credit score is ruined. Then no loans for a home or vehicle.

Now that's change you can believe in! Talk about being stuck on the stupid wagon? What a bunch of fools. ~$heopleNation

Why is it that none of the Obama-bots even tried to defend their herO Barry after the factual evidence of betrayal that I posted here? Could you actually be waking up to the reality that he's just another hand picked and groomed international bankster puppet and that he used all of your emotions in order to decieve and lie to you? He was trained by THEM in order to pull off this swindle on you folks! I get no pleasure out of this whatsoever cause I am an Independent.

I acutally feel bad for those who voted for this shill, cause you believed in this Man who is clearly a fraud. I understand how that must feel. Now Obama voters need to discuss this reality and focus on the future so that you can atleast know who the hell it is that's representing your interests. Just my advice my friends. ~$heopleNation
edit on 24-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What about poor whites in rural areas? I think we get a worse deal than blacks. Atleast you all can go to colege for free. See, I'm so poor that I cannot even afford to spell "college" correctly.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
all go to college for free.. what Faux news source are you getting that from?

Ain't nothing free in this country but the misery rained down upon the people by the rich.

Find commonality with your neighbors and stop demonizing them.. cause when you do you are but their pawn

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Again, this isn't a black and white issue. It's sad how people read the OP and see a racial component. It has nothing to do with race relations.

It's simply saying blacks overwhelmingly supported Obama and the Democrats and they're being hurt by his policies. So they shouldn't blindly support Obama.

It has nothing to do with race relations.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
Again, this isn't a black and white issue. It's sad how people read the OP and see a racial component. It has nothing to do with race relations.

It's simply saying blacks overwhelmingly supported Obama and the Democrats and they're being hurt by his policies. So they shouldn't blindly support Obama.

It has nothing to do with race relations.

I know that I was responding to the person who suggested we who are poor can go to college for free.. I'll tell that to my 148 IQ son who is struggling that will cheer him (NOT) Sarcasm menat and intended

Using Obama to fool the people is a possibility but so is the possibility that the far right who has more money than anyone could be using their tricks.. The jury is out for me.. this is why I take aim at capiatalism without ethics Nothing wrong with capitalism that ethics honesty and accountability could not cure

Frankly I see what has happened to America as Karma for the lies and stuff not addressed... as aCHerokee I see this downfall as karma for the Trail of Tears

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aem56

Ahem. Most billionaires are Democrats I'm afraid.

Bill and Melinda Gates $53 billion, Supported Obama, Democrats
Warren Buffett $47 billion, Supported Obama, Democrat
Eli Broad $5.9 billion, Supported Obama, Democrats journals.democraticunderground.com...
John Doerr, $1.7 billion, Supported Obama, Democrat venturebeat.com...
Gerry Lenfest, Supported Obama, Sestak, Democrat
www.campaignmoney.com...
John Morgridge, $1.6 billion. Supported Obama, Democrat
www.newsmeat.com...
Paul Allen $13.5 billion, Supported Obama, Democrat
www.campaignmoney.com...
Laura and John Arnold, $4 billion, Supported Obama, Democrat
www.campaignmoney.com...
Michael Bloomberg, $18 billion. Supported Obama, Democrat
Michele Chan, $5 billion. Supported Obama, Democrat
Barry Diller, $1.2 billion. Supported Obama, Democrat -

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

you sure conventiently left out a great many more right wing MILLIONaires like the KOCH brother and KIssinger and Rothchilds and others.. you that are convinced it is this personality against that one are the ones i worry about..

cause it is about the rich against the rest of us.. sorry you don't get that

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aem56

"Using Obama to fool the people is a possibility but so is the possibility that the far right who has more money than anyone could be using their tricks.. The jury is out for me.. this is why I take aim at capiatalism without ethics Nothing wrong with capitalism that ethics honesty and accountability could not cure "

I merely pointed out the facts that you left out. Your statement is completely false. Democrats have more money than Republicans. You blame rich Republicans. How is it not fair to point out the obvious fact that your statement is a blatant lie?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

you poisited democrats have more money.I said it doesn't matter what side they are on.The rich are a pestilence of the highest order.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

elites and corporate have rigged the entire process.

Look the the political donations from corporations.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Oh really? Like they wouldn't have suffered under 47% Romney? Stop pretending like you care!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join