It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Childish idealisms of self and equality.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

This site is a discussion site who's theme is 'deny ignorance', to me, that means point to the truth.
When someone is believing a lie it is hard to get them to see it. It can be a battle of truth over delusion.
Beliefs are believed and are hard to shift. Firstly, beliefs have to been understood to be not truth.

You never run away and hide itsnowagain you defend your ground to the end. I respect that because it shows maturity.
Someothers who will remain nameless will run and hide when their arguments/beliefs come under strong challenge,

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Not "lies" but "FORM". "LIES" are light too, but only existent in the mind. FORM is REALITY, TRUTH, what is SHOWN -LIGHT. and the darkness gives rise to it all.

It has taken a long time but finally your true essence is revealed - The darkness gives rise to all forms of lies.

Darkness is Equality as there is no comparison of "this" versus "that" (Light - FORMS).

The pure malevolent force which argues Darkness is Equality, is under the control of or is Evil (Satan).

It is in the light that judgements and ego (superiority mentality) tends to happen...

Your light is originating from the Dark ego of Isis. Yes Satan is femine.

Speaking in normal everyday terms:

It is people who are attached to and associate themselves with "Things" (Form - Matter - Light) , that tends to be more judgmental and egotistical - believing themselves to be better than another due to their identification with a quality or thing, or by putting others down by comparing "this one" to "that one".

Yes true, however again light originates from darkness. The purest form of childish behavioural evils emananate from a source of Darkness.

edit on 22-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
You never run away and hide itsnowagain you defend your ground to the end. I respect that because it shows maturity.
Someothers who will remain nameless will run and hide when their arguments/beliefs come under strong challenge,

I am defending my ground to the end also. I am staying in the darkness with the original source and away from these egotistical light beings wanting to control everything and everyone.

When the light rules, there will be control and everyone will be watched and living under a false mask of collectivism...

When the darkness rules, there will be pure freedom, more individuality, more creativity...

I know you may say even this is just a preference, but so what, I am aware that it is a preference and I am sticking with it. I am staying with the darkness and I will continue speaking TRUTH whether others listen or not.

The Darkness is Truth, The Light is when everyone is being controlled. People are scared to realize the darkness around them, so they stay gazing at the comfort of the light, ignoring truth.
edit on 22-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am defending my ground to the end to. Nothing is gonna make me go to the light. I am staying in the darkness with the original source and away from these egotistical light beings wanting to control everything and everyone.

The true nature of you darkness and purpose has finally been revealed to anyone who reads throught this thread. You are very much one the egotistical beings just as much if not greater than the light beings you point out.

When the light rules, there will be control and everyone will be watched and living under a false mask of collectivism...

When the darkness rules, there will be pure freedom, more individuality, more creativity...

This is all deception you have only one motivate and is to control others, to convince them to isolate themselves them away from what is good and bad social behaviours. Your form of love and freedom is Totalitarianism in its purest form... of its my way or the highway human race....

I know you may say even this is just a preference, but so what, I am aware that it is a preference and I am sticking with it. I am staying with the darkness and I will continue speaking TRUTH whether others listen or not.

No ones listening to the truth speak of Satan Isis anymore. You will be the only follower.

The Darkness is Truth, The Light is when everyone is being controlled (not being themselves). People are scared to walk into the darkness to see what hidden forms may become clear there, so they stay in the comfort of the light.

I bet your are afraid of the dark. All children are. Your true motive is clear to spread fear of the Bogyman (light forms).

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Satan is anything named and naming (the word) is the beginning of the battle of good versus evil. The human game.
Prior to any concept there is harmony.

The words lead to ideas and opinions and conflict and battles and war.

Naming is deception, each can take a side and the battle commences.
Prior to concepts there is harmony.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Satan is anything named but naming (the word) is the beginning of the battle.

Look at Satan like this, the one who lurkers in dark, and injects falseness into the forms illuminated in the light.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Form (Light) consists of mostly empty space whether you accept it or not.

Even the light of the sun is contained in darkness (of the universe).

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Satan is anything named but naming (the word) is the beginning of the battle.

Look at Satan like this, the one who lurkers in dark, and injects falseness into the forms illuminated in the light.

That is what concepts do. Ideas and beliefs made of no more than assumptions all come from words - from naming. Without any words there would only ever be just this.
This is what there is really but words make a pretend world possible. The person who lives in the pretend world suffers. The pretend person living in a pretend world is oneness dreaming separation.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Form (Light) consists of mostly empty space whether you accept it or not.

Even the light of the sun is contained in darkness (of the universe).

And you are the Darkness itself are you not? If you answer yes then you are the thing that contains all lies.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That is what concepts do. Ideas and beliefs made of no more than assumptions all come from words - from naming. Without any words there would only ever be just this.
This is what there is really but words make a pretend world possible. The person who lives in the pretend world suffers. The pretend person living in a pretend world is oneness dreaming separation.

There are real forces out there trying to manipulate us, and there resides an intelligence behind them. I have been trying to make a point in this thread that Evil will try and encourage childish idealisms in humans for the sole purpose of bring about confusion and contradictions of mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

There are real forces out there trying to manipulate us, and there resides an intelligence behind them. I have been trying to make a point in this thread that Evil will try and encourage childish idealisms in humans for the sole purpose of bring about confusion and contradictions of mind.

The only enemy is believing ideas without investigation. Who's ideas are they anyway?
The only life you will know is your direct experience, if life feels good and it flows and it is an enjoyable ride then 'evil' doesn't really come into the picture.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The only enemy is believing ideas without investigation. Who's ideas are they anyway?
The only life you will know is your direct experience, if life feels good and it flows and it is an enjoyable ride then 'evil' doesn't really come into the picture.

Evil only triumphs when good men/woman stand by and do nothing. Denounce False Gods Itsnowagain, they are on Ats as well.

Be careful with that one itsnowagain, the one wearing the false mask with the face hidden talking eagerly about false identification with the light is not what they pretend to be. The motives behind the dark mask are deceptive and malevolent

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Exactly. The only "lie/evil" here is the false identification with the light. This will lead to a mentality of superiority because now that there is "this" and "that" (being used as labels) judgements can come in to see oneself as superior to another, when ALL forms/light equally arises and disappear (dies, gets destroyed, go away). We are pure stillness, potential.

Evil only triumphs when good men/woman stand by and do nothing. Denounce False Gods Itsnowagain, they are on Ats as well.

Is that a command? You are really showing your true colors now aren't you?

At least we agree on one thing, evil will triumph if they allow it,
will people allow themselves to be mesmerized by the blinding light, or not? That is the real question.
The only false "Gods" here are those serving that which arises and disappear (Light) - the gods of serving illusion (maya - arising and disappearing light).

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Reality is comprised by both light and dark in ever changing quantities and the relationship between the two can be massive or barely noticeable. There will always be duality but the relationship doesn't have to be either pure good or pure evil, let us say Buddha or Hitler. Every person on earth can still be on the good side of the line (hard to define that line though in a infinite continuum of states) and there would still be duality just a gradual difference, but still noticeable since there would still be ultimate good and ultimate evil, the span of the continuum has just been defined more but it is still infinite in between the two.

It's impossible to cling to either side in an ever changing environment, light is like some have said, form and matter, while the dark is the void from where everything springs into existence, the canvas or backdrop if you will. When clinging to the light, greed sets in and the inner peace that comes from the calm void is forgotten. But clinging to the void excludes the light that is inherent to existence, which results in an meaningless existence that is deprived of sensations that desperately tries to avoid the fact that existence are in both simultaneously.

The external world exist in the head, even when dreaming it is there, but also outside the head in which the body can feel. The void is also in the head when the eyes close (without inducing the dream state). Spend all time here and forget the outside that shares the same space as the light, as evidenced, if the head is turned to the night sky, the backdrop of existence.

There is necessary to be in a flux right in the middle to experience the changes from each current, sometimes indulge in pure light or pure void for interesting insights but the natural state is equal astonishment of both, a child's mind.
edit on 22/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: removed you's and your's because it was fun

edit on 22/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: minor grammatic corrections

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Is that a command? You are really showing your true colors now aren't you?

I know the tricks of the Dark entity herself. Your not that strong when you step into light.

The only false "Gods" here are those serving that which arises and disappear (Light) - the gods of serving illusion (maya - arising and disappearing light).

Your a master of illusion arnt you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The only illusion is the light. You can not be (or hold on to forever) that which is being watched to arise and disappear.

reply to post by Konoyaro

Staying to the feminine (darkness) but understanding the masculine (light). It is amazement, but to identify with something temporary (arises/disappears) or to continuously chase after it is suffering. The light can be so mesmerizing and can cause you to forget this whole thing with so much distractions.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The only illusion is the light. You can not be (or hold on to forever) that which is being watched to arise and disappear.

Mabey so but in this mortal lifetime i have exposed the present incarnation of Satan (Isis) as a false God. Shes a spent new age force. The childish idealisms of her new age movement are finished. Good once again triumphs over evil.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Anyone with compassion will agree with Equality, they may not understand it from darkness perspective, but they will still value it.

Serving self above others will be experienced in time to have some goodness, as always putting others before yourself can cause other to take advantage and control.

Having "unconditional" stems from darkness as it is still and constant. "conditional" stems from light as it arises and appears - which is how light is undependable and false hope to chase after and claim to be.

Ignorance is wise, once you realize that it all stems from darkness and is just appearing. Allowing the mind to be open for new appearances (information) is indeed wise.

Nature is duality, but its source is not. Emptiness (darkness) gave rise to it all, but in the human mind lies are told, reality is truth. Light is truth (reality) and lies (light of mind). It is duality. Emptiness (darkness) is the Source - the originator of it all

The conceptual mind IS indeed the source of lacking/unhappiness. It is concepts which allow you to drag past experiences into the present. Without conceptual thinking, we can stay with the inner calmness present now without visualizing of a "past".

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Anyone with compassion will agree with Equality, they may not understand it from darkness perspective, but they will still value it.

Serving self above others will be experienced in time to have some goodness, as always putting others before yourself can cause other to take advantage and control.

This is double speak comoing from a self proclaimed person who worships darkness, its a trick to lulland dum people into idealisms where exactly these things wil occur.

Having "unconditional" stems from darkness as it is still and constant. "conditional" stems from light as it arises and appears - which is how light is undependable and false hope to chase after and claim to be.

Again as self proclaimed worshipper of Darkness the claim to having unconditional has no rules. You can be unconditionally evil. The talk about light forms is onlyso you can delineate targets.

Ignorance is wise, once you realize that it all stems from darkness and is just appearing. Allowing the mind to be open for new appearances (information) is indeed wise.

The darkness must embrace igorance because the opposite of igrnorance requires use of higher intellectual faculties. Childish talk.

Nature is duality, but its source is not. Emptiness (darkness) gave rise to it all, but in the human mind lies are told, reality is truth. Light is truth (reality) and lies (light of mind). It is duality. Emptiness (darkness) is the Source - the originator of it all

Once again the Truth slips through, that out of the Emptiness (darkness) originates pure Evil.

The conceptual mind IS indeed the source of lacking/unhappiness. It is concepts which allow you to drag past experiences into the present. Without conceptual thinking, we can stay with the inner calmness present now without visualizing of a "past" or "future".

And i thought you were the dark entity with no regrets ever.

No your darkness will not win, i will expose its forms of childish terror. Adult arnt afraid of dark they live upright and proud in the light of the sun. Your Darkness is no match for my Light. Look around your followers are no longer with you they are with me.

Now im off to bed i feel like i did a good job today.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Truth does not need followers - it can be noticed by all;
Lies need followers - because it only exists in the mind (and the mouths of those who believe it).

Light is truth (reality/light) AND lies (mental light), and darkness created it. Darkness created Truth (light) and humans created Lies in the light of their minds.

Darkness > Light (Reality/Form) > Lies (Mental Illusion)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join