The Childish idealisms of self and equality.

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 





While it may be true that every decision I make boils down to my own opinion, the fact that I exist is TRUTH. Not everything is opinion. Existence is not. Existence is happening. Now the UNKNOWN existence can be debated, or whether the existence is an ILLUSION can be debated, but the truth is existence IS.


Yes finally you are seeing the REAL TRUTH. The light and its forms created out of the Darkness was debatable to those who were in existance. The REAL TRUTH is that all lies originated from the Darkness. The original lie was born from there. ISIS is the mother who created darkness therefore she is the lie itself she is the bearer of the poisen fruit from which we in existance have fed on, and been poisened ever thereafter by her essence of FALSENESS.
edit on 22-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am going to express my thoughts simply. By US standards.

We are all supposed to be treated equally under the law. Doesn't always work out, but that is the general idea.

As far as pay for work, education etc. no we are not all equal. We are animals not robots. Some people are smarter than others, fact of nature.

Some are mentally ill, some have no moral compass and some are more mature than others.

I believe most of this ideological thinking, trying to regulate fairness in all aspects of life, is the product if minds that have not matured or have some defect.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


How can that which is Stable, Constant, and Eternal be a lie? That which changes and always changes appearance is the real lie. The light takes many forms, but the darkness remains the same.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 





How can that which is Stable, Constant, and Eternal be a lie? That which changes and always changes appearance is the real lie. The light takes many forms, but the darkness remains the same.



Because the lies which takes forms in the light are an expression of separation of creators consciousness. The creator is the source of the forms in the light. The lights is born from the external source which is the constant of the darkness. The femine devine is the mother of the darkness which is what all lies are built upon. She is the true spirt, the darkness;; and the creator from which all lies are born. Isis is basically the mother of Darkness and who is Satan. Shes promotes the childish idealisms which are embaced by forms in the light.

edit on 22-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
I think I see the issue. You see the belief that everyone in their essence is equal is idealistic; that it is logical nonsense when applied to real world situations. Love and kindness and equality sound fine and dandy but that's not how the world works so why are you even bothering with it? That sort of thing yes?

Well, if everyone being equal was not the truth; underlying this whole complex then you would be correct, it would be just as fruitless as looking for bananas on a ficus.

Everything in existence has arisen or depends on something else to arise in a chain. Seeing these words; depend on sight, sight depends on the eye, the eye depends on perception, perception depends on consciousness, consciousness depends on an is or is not, without these words there is no seeing them or anything else in the chain to see them.

With the consciousness perceiving various phenomena rising in our sense spheres, we form a duality of like dislike or a neutral yet to be determined by experience into a like or dislike. This is all the self actually is; an amalgamation of a bunch of likes, dislikes and neutrals. If I like, or dislike a flower does it cease to be a flower? No it just is what it is a flower. If I prescribe it as having great beauty or rarity unparalleled among all flowers that becomes the ideal for my flower...is it the best most beautiful flower to everyone else? Not likely; sure it can come to take on a great value, but it is still just a flower no matter how much I or anyone else projects onto it.

People are the same way; we can ascribe all of these attributes, beliefs and ideals onto them or ourselves...but that isn't going to change the person into anything else in reality. All the self is; is a tangled mass of like, and dislike or neutral; on every single object we have ever experienced, through the senses stored in the mind.

So the choices we made of like and dislike; have led us up to where we are now, as well as our station in life. Yet at the source of it all we are the same a ball of likes and dislikes, and in reality we are all the same...because whether you are above a bum in an alley or not...that is just the flower.

How does this apply in the real world? Well for one, you see the real world beyond distinctions...there is no need to run around chasing happiness or run from sadness...they are both self created illusions. The thing that keeps these illusions alive; are a delusion that if you had this or this then you'd be happy or could escape sadness, that is chained to greed, you see your neighbor having those things or qualities that you think you want or are above that is chained to hate.

Those three little things keep the world of illusion spinning in chaos. The thought that there is a self and identifying it; when it is nothing more than an ever changing mass from moment to moment of like or dislike or yet to be determined neutral from sense contact with various phenomena is what supports the illusion.

Understanding this beyond the conceptual; sets one on firm ground in reality. You are not tossed about like a dinghy in a storm of emotions, you have no desire to run, chase or grasp after non existent ideals. You know what is the flower and what isn't the flower and deal with situations and phenomena as they arise accordingly.

Those are the markers on the path that I took; maybe the world will get there eventually...all I do is point when asked, there are many exits in a burning house the one I point at isn't the only way out, so if you take the front door or an upstairs window, has nothing to do with the choice I made for an escape route. As long as I draw breath I'll stand in the middle and point when asked, when my time here is over I'll simply


I think this post was missed and I think it needed reposting as I feel it is worth a read.
I know it is quite long but I think it answers the OP perfectly.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





I think this post was missed and I think it needed reposting as I feel it is worth a read.
It answers the OP perfectly.



i did read and i do understand the idea which he is explaining a self identity that exists within a ball of meats ball spagetti reality, and the idea of experiences are all in the form of conceptual desires. I dont really want to go down that path the path im interested is getting to the source of childish idealism and putting it under scrutiny.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This is amazing insight:


Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness


So the choices we made of like and dislike; have led us up to where we are now, as well as our station in life. Yet at the source of it all we are the same a ball of likes and dislikes, and in reality we are all the same...because whether you are above a bum in an alley or not...that is just the flower.

How does this apply in the real world? Well for one, you see the real world beyond distinctions...there is no need to run around chasing happiness or run from sadness...they are both self created illusions. The thing that keeps these illusions alive; are a delusion that if you had this or this then you'd be happy or could escape sadness, that is chained to greed, you see your neighbor having those things or qualities that you think you want or are above that is chained to hate.




posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





I think this post was missed and I think it needed reposting as I feel it is worth a read.
It answers the OP perfectly.



i did read and i do understand the idea which he is explaining a self identity that exists within a ball of meats ball spagetti reality, and the idea of experiences are all in the form of conceptual desires. I dont really want to go down that path the path im interested is getting to the source of childish idealism and putting it under scrutiny.


Would you explain your definition of childish idealism a little more so I am clear about what we are speaking about so I can scrutize with clarity please?
edit on 22-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





Would you explain your definition of childish idealism a little more so I am clear about what we are speaking about so I can securitize with clarity please?


you really need to read through the debate posts which the theme of the debate becomes clear and reveals that the childish idealism has a malevolent origin.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Anything that is not equality IS CHILDISH. But further, its one of the most hideous violent sins to exist in the universe and from it stem all others: murder, elitism, pyramids, slavery, abuse, tryanny, fascism, separation, programming and allowing yourself to be bought off, ignoring others, rape, torture, theft, wars, destruction of environment, crimes against humanity using weapons of mass destruction.

It all comes from that baby.

We're ONE FAMILY UNDER THE HEAVENS.

Known this all my life.

In a family the big ones look out for the little ones and the grade does not take away equality. No college age child comes home and whips his 2 year old brother and makes him his slave.

To ever permit the evils to exist is to wear them. I denounce renounce all crimes, sins, karma dumped on the minds of many due to the sins of the few.

This is one of the worst planets in existence and ritualistic torture of billions. When it should be one of learning, growing skills, and happiness. All but for the "ideas" of a few.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Child like, loving, awe inspired, eager to learn, filled with love and light.

Child ish, immature, ego centric, wearing poopy diapers of harming others.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





Would you explain your definition of childish idealism a little more so I am clear about what we are speaking about so I can securitize with clarity please?


you really need to read through the debate posts which the theme of the debate becomes clear and reveals that the childish idealism has a malevolent origin.

I have read the whole thread but it seemed to go off topic when Isis and darkness and forms of light appeared.
The post I reposted answers the opening subject very clearly in my opinion.
I would like it if you could clarify what you are want to discuss.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





I have read the whole thread but it seemed to go off topic when Isis and darkness and forms of light appeared.
The post I reposted answers the opening subject very clearly in my opinion.
I would like it if you could clarify what you are want to discuss.


I dont think it went off topic. I want to examine the source of the childish idealism that are repetitiously found in metaphysical and philosophical discussion forums. The debate has uncovered the source of the childism is due to the separation of dark and light forms of awarness, where the dark is the femine energy of Isis. I called her Satan, and i know you dont believe in Satan in your belief system Itsnowagain so i can appreciate the discussion hits a fork in road where it appears off topic. The Satan is the one hiding in the Dark injecting the Childish idealism behaviourinto forms that populate the physical world.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





I have read the whole thread but it seemed to go off topic when Isis and darkness and forms of light appeared.
The post I reposted answers the opening subject very clearly in my opinion.
I would like it if you could clarify what you are want to discuss.


I dont think it went off topic. I want to examine the source of the childish idealism that are repetitiously found in metaphysical and philosophical discussion forums. The debate has uncovered the source of the childism is due to the separation of dark and light forms of awarness, where the dark is the femine energy of Isis. I called her Satan, and i know you dont believe in Satan in your belief system Itsnowagain so i can appreciate the discussion hits a fork in road where it appears off topic. The Satan is the one hiding in the Dark injecting the Childish idealism behaviourinto forms that populate the physical world.


I see a lot of childish behaviour here on ats. This is a discussion forum yet many read that as a 'debate' forum. It is just that people come for different reasons. Some debate and some discuss.
The debaters are the fighters.
They fight to defend themselves.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





I see a lot of childish behaviour here on ats. This is a discussion forum yet many read that as a 'debate' forum. It is just that people come for different reasons. Some debate and some discuss.
The debaters are the fighters.
They fight to defend themselves.


Thats where we are alike we are both fighters itsnowagain.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





I see a lot of childish behaviour here on ats. This is a discussion forum yet many read that as a 'debate' forum. It is just that people come for different reasons. Some debate and some discuss.
The debaters are the fighters.
They fight to defend themselves.


Thats where we are alike we are both fighters itsnowagain.

Is that really how I come across? Is that how you experience me?



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





Is that really how I come across? Is that how you experience me?


Sometimes the best defence is a good offense so you sometimes do offense. Thats how i see it.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 





Is that really how I come across? Is that how you experience me?


Sometimes the best defence is a good offense so you sometimes do offense. Thats how i see it.


This site is a discussion site who's theme is 'deny ignorance', to me, that means point to the truth.
When someone is believing a lie it is hard to get them to see it. It can be a battle of truth over delusion.
Beliefs are believed and are hard to shift. Firstly, beliefs have to been understood to be not truth.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 





Child like, loving, awe inspired, eager to learn, filled with love and light.

Child ish, immature, ego centric, wearing poopy diapers of harming others.



Well said Unity_99. The malevolent influence of the Satan embodies the Child ish, immature, ego centric, wearing poopy diapers of harming others. The teller of false truths.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


Not "lies" but "FORM". "LIES" are light too, but only existent in the mind. FORM is REALITY, TRUTH, what is SHOWN -LIGHT. and the darkness gives rise to it all.

Darkness is Equality as there is no comparison of "this" versus "that" (Light - FORMS).

It is in the light that judgements and ego (superiority mentality) tends to happen...

Speaking in normal everyday terms:

It is people who are attached to and associate themselves with "Things" (Form - Matter - Light) , that tends to be more judgmental and egotistical - believing themselves to be better than another due to their identification with a quality or thing, or by putting others down by comparing "this one" to "that one".





new topics
top topics
 
2
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join