It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated compleatly....please read

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I am certain you have a valid point, when we are being monitored to protect society it is acceptable but at the moment we are being monitored under that excuse to protect a few inferior intellect's whom have a lot of money and a hunger for control, it is the apparachnic's (there little men only following mine order's) that are the danger as they have a vested interest in maintaining this orwellian corruption and big brother mentality, I am english but love the america that used to exist ( at least in the heart of the world ) and the britain that used to exist, they never went away they were stolen from us by these same corrupt authority's whose terrorism against there own people is a crime I fear will go unpunished.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
I am certain you have a valid point, when we are being monitored to protect society it is acceptable but at the moment we are being monitored under that excuse to protect a few inferior intellect's whom have a lot of money and a hunger for control, it is the apparachnic's (there little men only following mine order's) that are the danger as they have a vested interest in maintaining this orwellian corruption and big brother mentality, I am english but love the america that used to exist ( at least in the heart of the world ) and the britain that used to exist, they never went away they were stolen from us by these same corrupt authority's whose terrorism against there own people is a crime I fear will go unpunished.

Very good points. Very well put. Couldn't agree more. Oh how I long for the America that used to be!. I'd say things sure have changed in the past 15 years.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

Your first mistake was buying a computer with Windows 8...it comes with spyware that tells MS EVERYTHING that you do!!
Dont buy a wireless Apple product, they were granted a patent in 2008 or 2009 if I recall correctly, and they can access your webcam and microphone at anytime. They can even take your picture without the flash going off or it making the clicking sound.

Does the alphabet agencies monitor ATS? You BETCHA they do! They would be crazy not too. In fact we may unwittingly come up with solutions to their problems that they couldnt find a solution for in the past.

BTW, this is the second time I am posting this...the first time I "lost" internet connection....and when I finally got back to the ATS page it said "security error" so I had to close everything out and log back in from the home page.....so are ya paranoid?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

more to the point if I had not been keeping an eye out for odd data packets

So, where were the odd data packets? Protocol, data?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Apple would be the absolute last kind of product I would consider. Their terms of service and support suck. I have a couple IPods from them but my hard drive blew I got a new HD for it but apple stopped offering to OS for the 160Gig what a rip off. I have read about many other problems from people where their older I pads are no longer upgradable or support is piss pore it is all a way for them to make you buy their new products. I will be glad if apple ever dies out. Apple is great for people who don’t know much about computers but they are overpriced status symbols for some. I just need to be able to get my work done that is all I don’t give a snip about a $300 dollar logo.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

you're kidding right? apple is the worst! iphone's are being monitored all the time. They watch you thru the camera and listen thru your mic, even when the phone is shut off.

fact is, if you use an electronic device that can connect to the internet by any means, you are being spied on.

The police state is not coming people, it is here, in full swing. The only thing missing is the outright acknowledgment by the tyrants.

The only way to stop this madness is Global Peaceful Non-Compliance with the system. Sovereignty is your friend.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm almost certain it has been inflitrated. We use to have good conversation on this site. But lately I been noticing a lot of trolls derailing anything good.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
First ,you do not get the main point.

Things are not what they used to be.

and because of this even so they are humans with feelings and families that lately began to understand that things are not as they used to be.

They feel like you and me and they suffer and love and ...so on.

But I guess that you should do as I do ..to use triangulation signal not to be spotted and to give multiple access points to your computer from multiple places and...many many other wonderful things.

Living in the tower of the world is giving me full safety.

As about cell phones use them as described above.

So no worries nothing will happen on contrary feel safe because you are in a safe house here.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1
I'm almost certain it has been inflitrated. We use to have good conversation on this site. But lately I been noticing a lot of trolls derailing anything good.

What??!!... since 2012 when you registered?

No, not much has changed since the last few years.

The last infiltration I recall was Whispers in the Dark.
edit on 22-2-2013 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You are surprised about being possibly monitored?

Forgive me if not correct but isn't that the sole purpose of agencies like the FBI, CIA, and NSA?

I wouldn't get all paranoid about being monitored, there really is nothing anyone can do about being watched anyways.....if you are not a threat they will know. I have no problem with being watched as there are real threats to keep an eye out for. The only thing that scares me is the amount of monitoring has undoubtedly been on the rise the last dozen years and consistantly keeps getting more intrusive thanks to a truly paranoid spreading of fear in that even our government is not immune to.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: beatdown of the cursed run on sentence gremlin!!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
one day, you might wake up with an implant in your left wrist. After a really bad dream. Or perhaps thats a debunkers dreams. I should get this thing checked out, but who can trust a doctor in this era.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
To be clear I allowed it update first completely before I browsed here. I have made threads prior with the same keywords but with no hint at organisation a little weird traffic insued however quickly ceased. But once a hint of political organisation with constitution and federal reserve as targets of interest all the above issues happend in short order. Dont get me wrong the thread is true and I do intend on getting a few of my friends in politics to help set it up I found it strange that that was the thread that tptb have taken an interest in. I have sniffer programs installed and running as well as a complex firewall that stops and reports all traffic. I have client credit card and personal info on these machines so security is number one.

SO you ran a "test" trying to see if flags were thrown on keywords with a business computer?? WITH personal customer data on it???

Good luck in your business venture, it doesn't seem smarts are your cup of tea....

If I was a customer of yours and new it, you would be losing one along with everyone who reads posts online about your business once I posted it everywhere for people to see!!

Not to mention the lawsuit for privacy act issues......

Maybe try that on a Wal Mart $200 laptop next time with no information on it to be had.....Might be a better choice

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If this is just one computer hanging on a DSL connection then everybody and his brother is probably randomly scanning and hitting ports on the IPs associated with that part of the network.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i hope you're wrong mate, because if you're right im most likely in for a bad month

http:///tkBvA4RL

you could just uninstall windows 8 as i noticed most of your post was regarding how inferior of an OS that is. if you do honestly feel you're being targeted this would be a good step in the right direction to see if it carries over on a new OS install

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi all, new member, long time lurker.

To the OP: I notice you are using an Android-based device. That's a good first step. It will most likely void any warranty you may have, but I would strongly consider rooting your device if for no other reason than to eliminate the bloatware that comes commonly installed by your network provider.

I'd also suggest running Voodoo's tool to detect if you are running CarrierIQ or not and take the proper steps to remove it. I'm not going to editorialize about what it is or isn't, there are loads of pages out there that discuss it so you can make your own decision on the matter.

Also, if your device supports them, there are many custom ROM packages out there such as CyanogenMod that are open source so you know exactly what you are running.

Many of these steps if not done properly have the potential to "brick" your phone, so some degree of research and planning will be required to avoid this. The folks on the forums over at xda-developers have lots of great info if you need it to get started.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm sure this link has been posted before but it is germane to this thread, so I'll post it again. According to William Binney (former NSA) we are all under virtual surveillance:

Link

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

That happened to me about 5-6 yrs ago, only the implant was near my ear somewhere.I awoke to a beeping noise in that ear, & this continued nightly for years. Once it was so loud, & was such a barrage of beeps that it woke me up in the middle of the night. Then, starting in 2011 I began to have UFO sightings-some unbelievably amazing. So then I buy a cheap flip-up cell phone, & the sightings slow down & stop. I('ve had about 15-20 in total.

Now, it's EVPs. (electronic voice phenomenon). Not static interpreted by my brain (pareidolia)as voices, but voices responding to my questions, sometimes even talking overtop of mine. Weird clicks & pops. Overt threats, warnings sometimes

I think I'm in trouble!

I've asked them to appear on video, but so far no luck.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I got a (just a bit over) $200 laptop from Walmart for myself, for Christmas. Complete with Win8, and a bunch of stuff loaded on it to better my home computing experience.
First, I took everything off I knew I would not need. Most of the programs are trials anyway.
Second, I took a piece of black tape and put it over the lens to the webcam. Why? I am not paranoid, I just don't think anyone needs to see my face or anything else and I don't want to chance an OE and put one out there. I maintain a very small footprint on the web, and always have.
Do I think anyone is somehow tracking me, reading my posts, looking at my history, and all the other stuff mentioned in the thread so far? No. There is no reason to be doing that. Just as there is no reason for someone to be tracking you or anyone else here on ATS. My gosh, every single day someone finds more rocks and shadows and claims proof Mars had....what? Life? Tech? Spaceship graveyards? In the last few days someone is claiming that a gangster rapper is an American hero. People daily post about how bad everything is about __________(insert country, government, or church of your choice here.) And many of them post all hours of the day and night.
Why would anyone care about the moaning and whining of members? Actually new things are seldom posted here first. No one talks of giving out classified or illegal information of any kind. There are very few original thoughts, outside of trying to fit whatever happens in the news today into their conspiratorial view of the world. Meteorites hit the planet everyday and always have, but here on ATS there is about 20 different stories about it, all just speculative, little based on research or real knowledge.
We are all just a bunch of hacks. Maybe you want to feel special, thinking someone cares about what you think should be happening. I don't feel that way. If I was worried about anything I said, I would be smart enough to not post it online at an open forum.
Just like the gang-stalkers, you make your own story up about the little everyday hassles happening around you, attempting to embroider a very thin premise into a whole cloth of world wide conspiracy without any real proof, claiming "they" are watching you......and yet you continue to post things online.
That is duplicitous, and therefore lacking in common sense and logic. If you have thoughts you don't want people to know you have, don't post them on the WORLD WIDE WEB. In open forums. Don't want to use your camera? Cover the lens. Don't want the hassles of Win8......well, you are stuck with it until you change your OS, but until then, you knowingly purchased a Microsoft OS, so deal. You are not special, not any real threat to anyone but yourself and your loved ones by maintaining these delusions and paranoia.
Seeing people whine about their paranoia at ATS is akin to the joke "Doctor, it hurts when I do this!" and the doctor says "Stop doing that." If you don't want to be spied on and you feel it is happening here, don't come here. If you think people are concerned about what you think and post, don't keep posting things.
Better still, get over yourself already. I'm sure "they" have much more important things to do than mildly annoy you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Oh yeah, the entire net is monitored by programs and when certain keywords are used, individual agents are alerted and will look into the situation further.

Something about "Project Echelon" or some such.

I have no doubt this site and EVERY site that can be commented on that can be accessed publicly, the PTB have agents on to sway public opinion, distribute disinformation, misguide, discredit, character assassinate, create strawman arguments, out right lie, and if all else fails, troll and derail and get the discussion closed / deleted.

Thats the internet we have now.

edit on 2/21/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

and you know what happens when you unplug the friggin thing? you save electricity. who really cares anyway what some moronic Lloyd Pye haters have to say? "cradle-boarded hydrocephalic" has to be the worst argument, yet they keep throwing it out there as if Pye hasn't wiped the floor with it enough times. some of these disinfo agents need to start looking for new jobs.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty
I'm sure this link has been posted before but it is germane to this thread, so I'll post it again. According to William Binney (former NSA) we are all under virtual surveillance:

Link
actually when you think about supercomputers that can do billions of calculations per second it's not such a stretch to think they aren't using them to give a heads up on trends. As long as they're not wiping out my bank account or ruining my credit I don't care what they track of me on the internets. They'll only see what an awesome life I have

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join