It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated compleatly....please read

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

I apologize if I came across flippant at all. I was injured a few days ago and the pain pills they gave me tend to muddy my communication processes a bit. So, apologies if they are warranted.

My question, at its core, was honest - if not ill phrased. IMO replies to this thread will obviously be influenced by the thread title itself - both pro and con.

I do not at all dismiss that you might be having issues of some sort. A brand new PC, for example, could be upgrading any number of second party software. I have only dealt with Windows 8 once - doing an install / set up for a friend, as a favor.. .and I was stunned to realize that all of those neat little applets in the "Metro" interface ( Going on memory here, I think that is what the call the new GUI included with Win 8 ) tended to try to install and update themselves without any user end interaction at all that I could detect. Quite the pain when one is trying to install a ton of software, via DVD - only to find a sluggish and unresponsive system and a broadband pipeline, clogged with automatic updates.

If you feel that you are having these issues, there are programs you can use to both capture the traffic ( by IP ) and even analyze the packet traffic your system is receiving. Simply Google "packet sniffers" or "network analysis tools" - or ask in this thread for suggestions about which free versions are worth using.

As far as smart phones go? I personally have resisted getting one - sticking with my old flip phone. I don't use the phone much and don't wish to pay for a bunch of bells and whistles I'll rarely, if ever, touch. But I have worked on such phones and can say that the battery life on these can be severely diminished by simply running a few apps or widgets. Most smart phones, for example, are set up to automatically redirect FB comments, Tweets, etc. This sucks the life out of their batteries.

~Heff
edit on 2/21/13 by Hefficide because: ttttyyyypppooooo man!!!!!! That's my superhero name, because typos are my super power.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Man, i was being monitored before i joined this site. I really don't care what i say. Because the alien i saw is freaking crazy and the government knows this too. I also experienced tapping and what not after i saw it. SImilar story. I had bought 2 brand new computers the day after i saw it. Talked about it on facebook and both new comps would blue screen. Honest to god.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Im not new to tech with the exception of windows 8 the traffic was a flag for me but not insidious on its own it was the cam with the other occurences that raised the alarm. I havent facebooked in a long long time or have its apps installed on any of my devices. I have had my equipment tapped before for an unrelated employer issue in the past (he was accused of some really bad stuff all of his employees were tapped and some were even followed by the fbi) so I have some experince with the effects their software and tatics cause. Of course I cant be sure it is a government agency but the phone issue and email makes me belive it is. I think it was a call to action that set it off but who knows.

All in all I just wanted people to know whatci have experinced so that those who do have somthing to hide right or wrong take care of what they say or do here.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
reply to post by Hefficide

Im not new to tech ....those who do have somthing to hide right or wrong take care of what they say or do here.

Shouldnt you say ,.. say or do anywhere? Why would ATS be any different.

The cia has already admitted that facebook is their best source for people info,... why would they bother here?... I mean,..really.

Been here 10 years now, never seen nor heard of anyone getting confronted or tapped because they like ufo's or politics, or events, or whatever.

Cept the occasional paranoid cook.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Man, i was being monitored before i joined this site. I really don't care what i say. Because the alien i saw is freaking crazy and the government knows this too. I also experienced tapping and what not after i saw it. SImilar story. I had bought 2 brand new computers the day after i saw it. Talked about it on facebook and both new comps would blue screen. Honest to god.

There's been a black SUV sitting out front of my house..........

Should I offer them coffee & donuts??

Seriously tho, when you figure in how many people world wide are on the internet at any given time, how can any group(s) monitor every thing?
Plus they have to weed out the BS from the serious crap.......you're talking about millions of snippets of (dis)info fed into them every second,minute,hour, etc.........I wouldn't want that job.

edit on 22-2-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Everyone should just say they are drunk on ATS that way everything said here is just drunken speculation. ATS, We are drunk, but denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

My kids got laptops for Christmas, they both have Windows 8 and I HATE it!!! I can't stand anything about it. I'd suggest asking the store if you could downgrade, to windows 7!!

I don't know if this website has been infiltrated or not, but thought I'd let you know Windows 8 ..... sucks!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

Shouldnt you say ,.. say or do anywhere? Why would ATS be any different.

I think that was what Heff was referring to when he stated the title sounded tabloidish......[boy Heff, my spell checker doesn't care for the 'tabloidish' word...LOL]

The internet overall is being observed, not only ATS, which is what the title makes it sound like.
But hey, check out all the flags!!

edit on 22-2-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ubuntu 12.10 with playonlinux.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack

It does go to show what they are considering a real threat is, not violent rebellion but peacefull change using the system to the peoples advantage. Food for thought guys and gals.

Exactly, and that could be enough to justify a drone strike on U.S. soil sometime in the future. When that happens, I will consider the government to be illegitimate and have no moral authority to rule.
edit on 22-2-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Treadstone is a Blackbriar living in Fairfax County, Virginia with UFO's over project Echelon

The Queen is a terrorist lizard with bomb making instructions to blow up parliament 4.00pm Thursday 33rd October

House of Rothchild is located near US military targets NORAD

Guns

OK, that should get their attention...........

edit on 22-2-2013 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thats your convincing line, that you're targeted for creating a lobby group and claiming a website has agents on it?

What exactly is so threatening about that? Is that the best you could come up with, if you had specific information you would have told us, so your creativity is at an all time low I'd say brother, maybe get some rest, and if you're in fear and don't want to talk about it, then you learned a good lesson, to mind your business, you wouldn't want anyone interfering with you would you? If you know some truth, than speak it, but piggybacking off other organizations is some buster #e and you deserve it, don't you think? Seems fair to me. Do you carry yourself with respect?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Holy Jumpin Jehosephat!
Your post makes me want to wear my tin foil suit!

I got some of those odd link emails yesterday as well. Personally I think that hackers are just hacking Yahoo emails for profit.

Cam software normally runs on most pcs in the background by default. It's more like a helper program that stays resident. Even if the cam is off.

But if you really want to be secure. Get yourself a linux box and run wireshark in promiscuous mode to capture packets going across your network. That way you can see what's really going on.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Get an apple phone. They don't turn on by themselves .Seriously though, maybe something wrong with the phone? I would call if you can and ask for a replacement.

I heard windows 8 is pretty bad. You said you just hooked it up, maybe something in the programming they throw on those new computers?

I do not trust android software. Too many viruses you can get that can mess up your phone.

edit on 21-2-2013 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

you clearly know nothing about technology

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
everything is tracked. voice(phone) internet, video, www, searches, ect.

you didnt know?

dosent matter much now does it. as long as you have nothing to hide nothing will be found.

we all probably got some attention just adding comments to this thread.

still it will not make a difference on my file cause ive got nothing on my agenda.

lots of good posters on this thread.. enjoyed much

as far as infiltration... that is past tense or if you please "after the fact"

it started before we began. so infiltrated does not apply.

just say'en

peace

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
To those bashing me thats fair doubt I would belive it if I wasent living it atm. However I think it was specificly a call to action and having the fed disbanded and privacy restored as end goals or targets if you will that triggered all of this. The why is simple imho privacy restored means a lot of the people employed to do this kind of thing would be laid off threaten some ones job these days is like threatining their kids.

And if the fed was behind the FBI plans to off the ows leadership who knows how far they go after any threat even a website think.

If stating my mind or trying to effect change for what I perceive to be threats to my countries freedoms and future gets me unwanted attention so be it. Better to try and fail or be jailed than to sit back and just let the world go to hell in a handbasket. I want children one day who can grow up believing they can make a difference got to walk the walk instead of just talking about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
double post
edit on 22-2-2013 by oasisjack because: double post

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm going to be serious here for a minute. Calm down. Get some perspective. You are slipping. They are not out to get you. No one is coming after you because of anything you posted, or will post, on this site. Do not allow your self to become any more irrational than this post makes you. Find someone you can trust to talk to, in person, about how you are feeling right now.

Please

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join