It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown seeks to deny newspapers access to death certificates of Sandy Hook victims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Nobody at the shcool knew Lanza, how did they know it was him? There is a great chance it wasn't staged and kids did die, how do you know it was Lanza? There is zero proof for that.

Wrong. The principle recognized Lanza because Lanzas mother worked there. And it was the school nurse who survived who ID'd Lanza .. she was hiding under her desk and he walked right up to it. She saw him and he didn't see her hiding... he was 6 inches from her.

As for the rest of your post .....
and

I won't quote it here .... it's pretty bad stuff ...

You asked for 'just one sign' that there were casualties .. how about THE FUNERALS??
I mean .. comeon already ..
edit on 2/23/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I strongly feel that those who want to silence all discussion about Sandy Hook are complicit in covering up the murders of these children. Whenever someone tries to silence me, I take note of this behavior and ask why. It doesn't make me want to hush up, it makes me want to dig even deeper.

Blame my parents. They raised me to question and to understand that sometimes silence is the same as lying or condoning something.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Closed.

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook**

edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join