Newtown seeks to deny newspapers access to death certificates of Sandy Hook victims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lingweenie
The exact same Coroner that was interviewed at Sandy Hook was actually going to resign as chief medical examiner about a year before Sandy Hook came about. I believe he did resign but stayed a medical examiner still, just not a chief examiner anymore. And he also sent a letter to congress asking to make pediatric patients (children) death information with held from the public. And congress approved of it. Pretty suspicious when a large mass murder case involving over a dozen children comes about only about a year later.

planet.infowars.com...

usahitman.com...

articles.courant.com...

Note: the second link you don't really need to look at, I came across it when I was trying to find a link to what I was talking about, and it's pretty interesting.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

Here is the CT senate bill which sought to make the autopsies of minor homicide victims sealed even to the press, it seems:

www.cga.ct.gov...

But I cannot find where it is encoded as a passed law in the state website. Can anyone find it?

The autopsy is crucial in determining whether wounds were indeed all from a "long gun" or a handgun, and it seems at least recognized major news organizations should be able to have their experts examine them. This is a far cry from making them available to the general public, which I have no problem with in the case of homicides, based on right to know. You can find photos of JFK's head wounds and open, staring eyes anywhere online, and it is important for the public to know he was hit from the front. I think the "people are ghoulish" meme is being played up as an excuse to hide information. I for one feel my stomach tighten at the thought of viewing a child's autopsy report, but responsibility to victims who cannot speak for him/herself is greater.

To reiterate, can anyone find encoded law on autopsies of minor homicide victims in CT?

Oath: 20 children died, no hoax, it happened, no hate. I do not question the official story it is true 100%.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Munkle because: add
edit on 22-2-2013 by Munkle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

it never passed our state legislature, they kinda sorta got bogged down with multiple disasters hitting the state and a severe lack of budget. Kind of took precedence..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Exactly.

Come on people .... the newspapers do not need to print how each of the 20 children died. We don't need to know if they were shot in the head or the chest or if they lived for 20 minutes or died instantly ... As far as the general public is concerned, it doesn't matter. And the families don't need to be having that kind of information all over the press. They don't need to see over and over again the death certificates with their children's names on them stating that their kids died by ___________ (or whatever).

I like a good conspiracy as much as anyone else ... probably even more so since I hang out here at ATS ... but It's GHOULISH to want the newspapers to have the death certificates.

What happened ... a guy with mental health issues stole some handguns, killed his mother in her home, went to a school and killed 20 six year olds and six adults because, in his sick mind, they were taking away his mothers love. Then he killed himself. THAT IS IT.

The police on the scene said it was a massacre .. blood EVERYWHERE.

No one was programmed by the government.
The children are really dead. So are the adults.
And the guy who did it had severe mental health issues.

Let the people of Newtown keep the death certificates private in this instance.
Have some basic human compassion for the families who have lost children
and relatives ....

edit on 2/22/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed sentence

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'll respect the privacy of the victims when the gun-grabbers stop exploiting this incident to destroy my civil rights. Deal? Until then, you can bet I will attempt to expose any discrepancy in the official story to stop these enemies of the Constitution in their tracks.

--------------

newtownbee.com...
Once Town Clerk Debbie Aurelia started receiving Freedom of Information requests from media and other sources seeking copies of all death records, including burial locations of the 12/14 victims...

The best way to suppress the conspiracy theorists is to throw sunlight on every aspect of this sad incident. I mean, everything's on the up-and-up, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
good

we don't need to know all the gory details

spare me the apoplectic rants about the truth.if you think the parents are in on it you are literally insane

the parents need to know the truth, the rest of the world needs to just move on and leave them in peace
edit on 22-2-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
good

spare me the apoplectic rants about the truth.if you think the parents are in on it you are literally insane

the parents need to know the truth, the rest of the world needs to just move on and leave them in peace

Sorry but I respectfully disagree. This incident set off a ridiculous response from federal officials and made it everybody's business because it affected everybody's rights under our current Constitution.

There are people who dedicate their every spare minute trying to solve the Kennedy assassinations (both) and forensic details are absolutely vital information in both.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Seems kina' sorta' like Obama's birth certificate huh? Guess you can't produce what you don't have.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by vkey08

Exactly.

Come on people .... the newspapers do not need to print how each of the 20 children died. We don't need to know if they were shot in the head or the chest or if they lived for 20 minutes or died instantly ... As far as the general public is concerned, it doesn't matter. And the families don't need to be having that kind of information all over the press. They don't need to see over and over again the death certificates with their children's names on them stating that their kids died by ___________ (or whatever).

I like a good conspiracy as much as anyone else ... probably even more so since I hang out here at ATS ... but It's GHOULISH to want the newspapers to have the death certificates.

What happened ... a guy with mental health issues stole some handguns, killed his mother in her home, went to a school and killed 20 six year olds and six adults because, in his sick mind, they were taking away his mothers love. Then he killed himself. THAT IS IT.

The police on the scene said it was a massacre .. blood EVERYWHERE.

No one was programmed by the government.
The children are really dead. So are the adults.
And the guy who did it had severe mental health issues.

Let the people of Newtown keep the death certificates private in this instance.
Have some basic human compassion for the families who have lost children
and relatives ....

edit on 2/22/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed sentence

Congratulations. You managed to hit every straw amn being used to demonize skeptics in one graph, no one died, we want to see every bloody detail, splash the gore all over TV. What do you do for an encore? Spin the plates on the sticks?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

The official story smells like newly excreted horses---.

They are trying to create the narrative. This is starting to look more like a blackop.
edit on 22-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

good

Amen to that. I'd be in favor of abolishing the First Amendment just so we don't have to hear nutcases talk about supposed "suspects" being "chased" through the "woods" outside the "school" by alleged "police". And that woman who claims to have arrived on the scene before the authorities and found Nancy Lanza's car with all four doors hanging wide open and multiple black sweatshirts/jackets laying about? Come on, gimme a break. Talk about loony toons! I think the official investigation should be closed IMMEDIATELY and never spoken of again. The families have suffered enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandyhooker

good

Amen to that. I'd be in favor of abolishing the First Amendment just so we don't have to hear nutcases talk about supposed "suspects" being "chased" through the "woods" outside the "school" by alleged "police". And that woman who claims to have arrived on the scene before the authorities and found Nancy Lanza's car with all four doors hanging wide open and multiple black sweatshirts/jackets laying about? Come on, gimme a break. Talk about loony toons! I think the official investigation should be closed IMMEDIATELY and never spoken of again. The families have suffered enough.

How can anyone even discuss a 'conspiracy theory' or any other matter, for that matter, with a response like this?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i do believe the deaths were very real (even if the children were still alive, the parents think they're dead and will never see them again), as they were on 9/11

HOWEVER

if the mods would kindly read operation northwoods, particularly this part on page 8, plan 3 (b):

"we could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the cuban waters......the u.s. could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by u.s. fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. casualty lists in u.s. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of u.s. indignation."

www.gwu.edu...

hmmmm. a plot to cause a "helpful wave of indignation" relying on FAKE CASUALTY LISTS. it's been planned before, and while i don't doubt the pain the parents are feeling is VERY real, the owners of ATS should know better than to simply ban people and remove posts for offering an alternative explanation, especially when there is past evidence of such acts being planned.

as long as the post is done respectfully and tactfully, i see no reason why the insta-ban policy for voicing such opinions exists. i have no wish to be banned from this site, nor to invoke the wrath of mods, but there you have it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

If the law says the records are open and the clerk is denying requests for them, then the MSM and alternative media need to be requesting them under state open records laws and filing the allowable appeals when their requests are denied.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

And your comment was masterfully drafted, IMO.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye

If the law says the records are open and the clerk is denying requests for them, then the MSM and alternative media need to be requesting them under state open records laws and filing the allowable appeals when their requests are denied.

I starred you and yes that is the next step. Having said that you have missed the point!

The City Clerk does not get to decide what can and can't be released, it is all set down in the law. She needs to be fired and then arrested and charged with something like conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. Probably not the right charge but then I don't know the ins and outs of the applicable State Laws.

This is where it starts. If she gets off with no repercussions at this level of Govt then it is no wonder the Federal Govt is stomping on everyone's rights.

It seems there is simply no accountability for any Govt employee at any level, nor is the any repercussions for any LEOs. This is the true nightmare scenario being played out right now.

I am very suspicious of this case in general but there is no hard evidence either way. There are many questions that need answers but the Govts seem to like having all this nonsense spread around. Ask yourself how does it benefit them. Answer, it is yet another nail in the coffin of free thinking people who ask appropriate questions of a Govt that tells for lies than truth.

Is it any wonder that threads like this exist.

P

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandyhooker

good

the investigation is still going on, by the state police. what are you going on about ?

confirmation bias

that's all you have

and media inconsistencies

sorry, but sparing the families from harrasment directed from bored people on the internet is more important than satisfying a group of people who, if a conspiracy were revealed, would say that it is false, and that there is ANOTHER "real conspiracy" going on....

so why try to satisfy a group of people never satisfied ?

sorry

the family wins out over the nutters

Lt vance is still investigating, as he should be

all I'm saying is keep private things private

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot

good

Sorry but I respectfully disagree. This incident set off a ridiculous response from federal officials and made it everybody's business because it affected everybody's rights under our current Constitution.

There are people who dedicate their every spare minute trying to solve the Kennedy assassinations (both) and forensic details are absolutely vital information in both.

it may seem that way, but it was more of the straw that broke the camels back. too many mass shooings. just too many. and what was really "accomplished" magazine bans ?

you really think children were sacrificed for a high capacity clip ban ?

that nonsense

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by MotherMayEye

I starred you and yes that is the next step. Having said that you have missed the point!

The City Clerk does not get to decide what can and can't be released, it is all set down in the law. She needs to be fired and then arrested and charged with something like conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. Probably not the right charge but then I don't know the ins and outs of the applicable State Laws.

This is where it starts. If she gets off with no repercussions at this level of Govt then it is no wonder the Federal Govt is stomping on everyone's rights.

It seems there is simply no accountability for any Govt employee at any level, nor is the any repercussions for any LEOs. This is the true nightmare scenario being played out right now.

I am very suspicious of this case in general but there is no hard evidence either way. There are many questions that need answers but the Govts seem to like having all this nonsense spread around. Ask yourself how does it benefit them. Answer, it is yet another nail in the coffin of free thinking people who ask appropriate questions of a Govt that tells for lies than truth.

Is it any wonder that threads like this exist.

P

I didn't miss that point, I addressed it. If the records are open according to the law and the clerk is withholding them illegally, then people need to force the law and that means using the state's open records law. I am very familiar with this process having used open records law, in the past, to obtain records and information from a vital records office operating in violation of the law.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Gosh. All those newspapers not being able to print the death certificates sure makes it even easier for Lanza's father and brother to keep procrastinating on offering the victims' families condolences.
I find them both to be despicable characters for not even doing this.
After all, his son was the only one who killed all these children...
(Robotic Voice: Must.Believe.Official.Story.)
Forget about the official report being released, does anyone know when that owl documentary is coming out?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join