It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO caught over Popocatepetl Volcano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

UFOvni has posted up an intriguing YouTube video of a UFO, possibly cigar-shaped, speeding across the Popocatepetl Volcano located in the Puebla, Central Mexico. And it certainly isn’t the first time a UFO has been captured in this area, with previous videos showing unusual craft entering and departing in what can only be described as ‘impossible situations’.

Link:
www.conspiracylounge.com...

How many times have these type of videos been captured now? Surely local Mexican governments should have been alerted to investigate by now? Or do they already know exactly what's happening in this area?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I would like to see the normal speed video. There was a good thread recently on ATS that demonstrated timelapse, and that looks alot like the helicopter example. I will hunt for that thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Its probably the only speed there is as it is most likely a low frame rate, which also means this might not be cigar shaped and could possibly just be a blurred plane or something.
edit on 21-2-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Look at the vapour from the volcano, how little it moves. This thing is moving well beyond the frame rate, which will blur it into the shape seen.

It could be a plane. There is very little possibility that it is a cigar shape or a cylinder shape at all.

Id say they probably do know what it is, and that the reason there is no government or official response to it is because there's no need to explain a man made, man piloted craft every time someone demands answers.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The problem I have with all of these objects in the air flying near an active volcano is that there is no way an ariplane or helicopter would be allowed to fly within thirty miles of an active volcano, never mind through the ash plumes. There is just no way that someone would have permission to that.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warchief666
The problem I have with all of these objects in the air flying near an active volcano is that there is no way an ariplane or helicopter would be allowed to fly within thirty miles of an active volcano, never mind through the ash plumes. There is just no way that someone would have permission to that.

I saw no evidence of any major ash or smoke in the air.....if im not mistaken you can even see the starry night sky in the background. Until a full speed normal video is found this looks like a time lapsed copter or plane.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Surely local Mexican governments should have been alerted to investigate by now? Or do they already know exactly what's happening in this area?

Oh sure they know whats happening but will they tell US?

Your friendly local "Government" is the very LAST place you wanna go to find out what's up...

I believe most would agree with me on that one.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Here's the other video:

UFO Flies Into Popocatépetl Volcano Mexico

There are also these pics of other objects taken near the volcano and this extremely strange pilot radar/visual case involving three domed discs.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This video talks about the triangle in the sun. Im not sure if its in this one, or a longer earlier one, that also relates to the sun, and stargates, but it also relates to UFO's and volcanoes.

Nassim Haramein: "You Shouldn't Be Recording This!" - Mayan Disclosure Video

I've known about ETs and volcanoes for a long time. And was told the center of the earth, that our soul knows the way home, something about turning the fabric of this plane inside out.

In any case, apparently earth itself is like the sun, and volcanoes are a entrance for ufo's to other realms, and stargates to other systems, like the sun is.

Not to mention there is a huge frequency thing involved. So there is also a lower frequency renegade potential as well.

I'm not promoting this so much as sharing, but I really think we don't know, good guys/bad guys, down below so to speak and what this all means.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The W56 in Pescara, had a way of somehow displacing the earth underground and opening up rooms for their bases....Perhaps the Volcano is merely a saucer entrance to one of these undergroud bases?
They merely reversed the process when the extra room was not needed.
They also ran underwater bases as well......their saucers have been seen entering and leaving a certain lagoon in Puerto Rico quite often.....its a US govt restricted area now.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The change in the dark area in the lower part of the object should be enough to tell you that it"s a plane or helicopter that only looks like that because of the combination of frame rate and shutter speed that are fine for the main purpose of taking the video but not for identifying objects such as aircraft or UFOs.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
How many times have these type of videos been captured now? Surely local Mexican governments should have been alerted to investigate by now? Or do they already know exactly what's happening in this area?

I think the issue here is that the governments don't care about this kind of stuff. People in general are so skeptical about these things that no government would ever touch this subject even with a ten feet stick, risking to be ridiculed, disqualified and denounced.
Also, as these "visitors" or whatever to call them (maybe they where even here before us, who knows) does not seem to be of any real threat to national security. They haven't abducted anyone important, caused any major emergencies, accidents or disasters and they haven't come out with any demands or threats. Thus, why bother chasing something so elusive and rare? To what ends- since the means are likely to be a real budget-buster.
If the military would disclose, they'd have to disclose on what means they have for aerospace surveillance and that sorta information is secret for real.
UFO science is in the fringe to stay. One day maybe it will be brought into the spotlight for real but until then nothing won't happen.

Back on topic,
UFO's and volcanoes is a classic connection. Do they recharge with energy from the earth's inners? This object is a pretty nice catch but until there is more independent material to back it up it's just a few crappy frames with something that could be anything.
Gotta keep the options open though

Nice find, s&f

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warchief666

WHAT makes you think YOU know the position of the object relative to the volcano it could be an object close to the camera or a bright object beyond the volcano you can't tell as you don't know the size or distance of the object!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
That first link photo looks like a mother ship, kind of like the one that Donald Shrum described in a forest in 1964 ! And up close and personal, when a door lit up and opened, a flying saucer scout ship flew out.
I highly recommend that any of you listen at youtube. "Aliens In The Forrest" absolutely incredible.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join