It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda's 22 tips for dodging drone attacks: the list in full

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This list may come in handy in the US once they start lighting us up over here....

The list in full (English):
1. It is possible to know the intention and the mission of the drone by using the Russianmade “sky grabber” device to infiltrate the drone’s waves and the frequencies. The device is available in the market for $2,595 and the one who operates it should be a computer know-how.

2. Using devices that broadcast frequencies or pack of frequencies to disconnect the contacts and confuse the frequencies used to control the drone. The Mujahideen have had successful experiments using the Russian-made “Racal.”

3. Spreading the reflective pieces of glass on a car or on the roof of the building.

22 tips for dodging drone attacks

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Pretty common sense, really. I can’t see your government being allowed to get as far as using drones to attack citizens at home. But if they do, then I won’t say that you deserve it, but you should probably be more proactive to avoid it.

Hopefully the masses will awaken before it gets to such a stage. If they do, I’d expect to be watching footage from Australia of a civil war, which would probably brew up something every similar here and in a few other places like the UK.

If it does reach that stage where drones are wilfully patrolling your skies and dropping bombs, or worse by then with technology progressing, before the masses perk up to what’s going on, then you’d really want to hope the military turns on the government, otherwise the West will be doomed. Then again, with all their mind altering bullsh!t they’re trying to develop, that may be easier said than done. Interesting times ahead. I don’t expect anything significant to happen in that regard until the military have mind altering technology down to a tee. Then it’s a whole new ball game... Particularly if they win in disarming the nation - which cannot and must not happen. It’s too late here and in the UK, so we have little defence in this respect.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think some of those fail to take into account the fact that they can track infrared. For example, the "stay out of lit areas" one.

I would add this anti-drone hoodie to the list to address the issue:
www.stuff.co.nz...
www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

Only lunatics think that da drones da drones are gunna drop bombs on them... probably think uncle billy and little bobbie down at the park are the al quaidas while they're flying bobbies rc helecopter... getting ready to shoot at it with their legal 50cal.

If they're going to be so overt as to drop a bomb on someone on US soil. umm. there's a lot of more effective ways to subdue and incapacitate someone who is evading the law... I mean, won't they send in rambo and his elite team of seals to control a situation?

Nah, it's forget all that stuff, if we're playing make believe, lets get right to the drones... it's soooo more eye in the sky spy !!

A place where some feeble minded lady points laser pointers at jet liners while guffawing to herself "I betya they don't like this, they're aliens!" and gets a bazillion youtube views..

Lookout for that RC toy - it's the al quaeidieas!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I believe the real object is to grab the drones signal then patch into it so when its time for its return you can locate its base then launch its weapons on its owners

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This might as well titled be Al Ciada's
tips for dodging drone attacks.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Being a drone pilot here is my take...

1. & 2.

I don't think so, unless that are really good at breaking some of the best encryption, plus how do they know when the drone is there? BTW hasn't happened so I guess they are not doing so well with this tip...

3. Spreading the reflective pieces of glass on a car or on the roof of the building.

lol this one is too funny in so many ways....hehe BTW doesn't work, but if they do it to their car then I can see them 20 miles away...THANKS!

4. Placing a group of skilled snipers to hunt the drone, especially the reconnaissance ones because they fly low, about six kilometres or less.

Ok....they need about 10x better than the most skilled in the world...never has happen never will....lol

5. Jamming of and confusing of electronic communication using the ordinary water-lifting dynamo fitted with a 30-metre copper pole.

And I thought the glass on the car was really funny....

6. 7.

Both a waste of time...

8. Discovering the presence of a drone through well-placed reconnaissance networks and to warn all the formations to halt any movement in the area.

Maybe sometimes...damn hard to see, so I hope they have a lot of people looking...BTW NEVER look for drones...kind of gives you away... I can read the license plate at 5 miles, so it is not like I'll be anywhere near them anyways...

9. To hide from being directly or indirectly spotted, especially at night.

Lol good one....I only wish they would sneak around at night where all the good people are sleeping and they shine brighter than if they were on fire during the day time. Hint: don't sneak at night...you would be totally screwed.

10. & 11.

These are good ones...just stay in one spot all day...can't say they get much done doing this, but once again it doesn't work, but don't tell them that. What are they reptilian or something? Where their body heat cools off in the shade? They better off building a big fire and hiding in side of it.....

12. Maintain complete silence of all wireless contacts.

OOoh I'm a drone...I don't listen...I watch....

13. Disembark of vehicles and keep away from them especially when being chased or during combat.

Yep...good one...vehicle go boomy.....

Ok, sorry I'm board now reading these so 13 is enough for me. I can't wait now to see these tactics in action...boy is that going to be fun.....

edit on 21-2-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Do you think this could all just be disinfo then? Planting tactics they know won't work so people employ them instead of using smarter tactics?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Ding ding ding,
We have a winner.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Dude please go on. I like your style I was enjoying your post. I want your take on the other 8. Always good to get a drone pilots input in here.

As for the terrorists. i dont think you guys are doing so great in your battle with the drones.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Sad day when I have more in common with "Al Qaeda" than I do with my........ohhh never mind. I'm sure I'll end up on a list somewhere.

So much for freedom of.......

never mind.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

Do you think this could all just be disinfo then? Planting tactics they know won't work so people employ them instead of using smarter tactics?

Actually I think it is real. The problem is they just do not know how goofy they look to us when they do , what they think, is smart tactics. I'm not saying they are stupid, just really really ignorant to the west that when they try to do things it comes off as if they are joking.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A few more thoughts....

14. To deceive the drone by entering places of multiple entrances and exits.

Ok, isn't this what people do anyways....So I pull my camera back and watch all the exits and wait...only got 15 hours of gas....

15. Using underground shelters because the missiles fired by these planes are usually of the fragmented anti-personnel and not anti-buildings type.

See above...15 hours of gas...wait until you come out....but ya, bomb bunkers got me beat...damn

17. Forming anti-spies groups to look for spies and agents.

This is damn genius thinking...use anti-spies for spies... holy crap that was so simple...but what does that got to do with a drone?

18. Formation of fake gatherings such as using dolls and statutes to be placed outside false ditches to mislead the enemy.

I hate the doll tactic....really screws me up....Lol what is a fake gathering...I'll just shoot a fake hellfire missle...

19. When discovering that a drone is after a car, leave the car immediately and everyone should go in different direction because the planes are unable to get after everyone.

Hmm they don't say to stop first.... ya can only track 6 moving objects....must be one of those clown cars were 25 clowns come out....

20. Using natural barricades like forests and caves when there is an urgent need for training or gathering.

They got forest and caves all over the middle east...not hehe

21. In frequently targeted areas, use smoke as cover by burning tires.

Ever see a tire burn? Black smoke BUT not massive wide smoke, they plan in standing in the center of the tire to hide?

22. As for the leaders or those sought after, they should not use communications equipment because the enemy usually keeps a voice tag through which they can identify the speaking person and then locate him.

They win as long as their leaders never communicate....damn

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I am with this theory:

US has taught Al-qaeda how to escape drones to stay longer in Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Some.. interesting things there..

like the one that suggests using microwave ovens to confuse cruise missiles. I get this mental image of convoys of militia driving around with a Panasonic Microwave strapped to the hood and a small generator powering it.

simple, but effective? hopefully I dont have to find out. But I bet many an army has a few tricks like these.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Sweet, thanks Al-Qaeda. By the way, Obama may not use drones to kill on American soil (or he might) but the drone industry seems to be pushing for their use.
edit on 22-2-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I have a feeling opening that link will automatically place you on some leak or another.

The MSM can easilly say that terrorist information is spread on this site. And the sheeple will lap it up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It doesn't sweem to be working to well for them...

I have a better plan for them...

My plan is an easy one which includes not killing people from a country that has drones and the capability to use them, that is about as easy as it gets.

Although if they insist on doing this then they should expect a visit from the their neighborly drones and the party favorites they bring with them.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Only lunatics think that da drones da drones are gunna drop bombs on them...

Yeah, and only a few years ago, only lunatics would have thought the US government would seek and obtain 'legal' permission to hunt, attack and kill US citizens on or off US soil...eh?

Only lunatics would have thought, only a few years ago, that US citizens would be rounded up, thrown in prison, without trial, for year after year...eh?

Only lunatics just a year ago, would have been talking about how the government and it's agencies were buying up highly destructive hollow point ammo and human shaped targets of pregnant women, children and senior citizens by the multi billions, and at the same time try to snatch the citizens guns...eh?

Is that the kind of lunatic you're talking about?

edit on 22-2-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
No 23....dress up as sheep, your local fancy dress shop can help you with this..... only move in groups of 8 or upwards.......go baaaah a few times....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join