It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Convenient for Obama: Benghazi Prisoner not Permitted Questioning by Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow. The only prisoner taken from the Benghazi raid is being held away from CIA and FBI for questioning.

Gee. I wonder why?

Our Government is not permitted to ask questions about what happened or what this terrorist knows, because our great friends in the new Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Government don't permit it.

The U.S. has been denied direct access to the only publicly known suspect in custody in connection with the Benghazi terror attack, Fox News has learned, with U.S. interrogators still unable to sit in the same room as the Egypt-held prisoner to ask questions.

Abu Ahmed, also known as Mohammed Jamal, is suspected of establishing Islamist training camps in Eastern Libya where militants who took part in the Sept. 11 Benghazi terrorist attack were able to train.

Ahmed is not suspected of directly taking part in the attack which left four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. But this is at least the second time U.S. interrogators have been denied access to a suspect held by a foreign government.

I wonder why?

I wonder, if asked, what he would tell us about the funding he received to establish his training camps in Egypt? Was it from money that came by way of Obama and friends?

I wonder, if asked, what he would tell us about the weapons used in the attack? Were they provided by friends of Barak Obama perhaps?

I wonder, what he has to say that Barak's best friends, Corsi et. al, don't want him to say?

I am getting sick of this cover up sh*t!!!!! How much more crap are we going to have shoved down our throats? I can't possibly be the only one that sees the clear straight line of connection from Benghazi through Egypt directly to the White House, am I?

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Wow. The only prisoner taken from the Benghazi raid is being held away from CIA and FBI for questioning.

Gee. I wonder why?

Maybe because of the excerable record the US agencies have for treating foreign prisoners recently??

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Probably knows too much about the weapons we supplied to Al-CIAduh during the Libyan operation....

He should take care now and not get droned.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

U.S. interrogators still unable to sit in the same room as the Egypt-held prisoner to ask questions.

I wonder why?

because "US Interrogators" don't have the best reputation in that part of the world?

I wonder, if asked, what he would tell us about the funding he received to establish his training camps in Egypt? Was it from money that came by way of Obama and friends?

Yes...because the President of the United States was having too easy of a time and thought maybe Foreign Policy cluster-eff with dead Americans would liven up his time...just before an election.

The mental gymnastics required to contort this into some secret plan by Pres. Obama is .......lets just say it requires several portions of the brain to cease operating.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join