It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran new P5+1deal, give up your 20% Enriched Uranium

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Iran is not working on a bomb.
I've heard their leaders scream it for years and even if they are they aren't!

Plausible denial ability.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Iran has every rights to develop their nuclear industry into anything that they want, weapons ? why not ? since the other tough guy on the block has them too. Only hypocrites will deny this.

Who the fark has the rights to say who can have them, least of all the only country that ever used them in anger. The people are so dumbed down to realise that, too bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

CNN cited Western officials as saying the delegates plan to offer eased sanctions currently preventing trade with Iran in gold and other precious metals, if Iran shuts down its underground Fordo uranium-enrichment plant south of Tehran, near the holy city of Qom.

Iran has already publicly come out and said it's not going to happen 4 - 5 days ago.

"Iran Will Never Shut Down Fordo: MP"

tehrantimes.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Well let me start by saying I do not agree with the policies of the US or their actions and will not ever. And if you look at the definition of rogue yes it applies because they are not adhering to the rules of the US and other countries who have nukes. Again, I do not agree with our policies and do not think that we should play father to the world and tell everyone else what they should do. However, letting a country like Iran have a nuke is just asking for MAD to happen as they don't give a flip what happens. Them unleashing a nuclear war will be the beginning of Islam ruling all corners of the globe. Have you researched their beliefs and if so, are you really saying they should have one?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Calling people stupid does not make you more intelligent. Sure they have been there a long time but obviously technology wasn't their gig as they are just now catching up to the rest of the world. And yes there is only one country that has used them and that is the US which I don't agree with either. ALL of the nukes should be destroyed period as this is just a posturing game at this point with long term disposal consequences that we have no plan to deal with that is feasible to future life on the planet.

And NO I don't agree that Israel should have them either as they are hell bent on destroying the Muslim held areas because of a fictional book that they think tells them it is their land.

And to your last comment, as previously stated it is MAD for Iran to even pursue them. You know Israel will act and drag the puppet US into a war they don't want.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
Khamenei has been heard to say that the coming of the last Islamic Messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, is near and that specific actions need to be taken to protect the Islamic regime for upcoming events.

Mahdi, according to Shiite belief, will reappear at the time of Armageddon.

And whats so bad about that? If you understand Islam you will know that the reappearance of Mahdi means the re-appearace of Christ. The Islamic Messiah is not the Antichrist.. Just food for thought.

Nuts, hate filled zealots, who will take the world down if they are allowed to. Pound them now. Hard.

And people who obviously don't know what they are talking about.
edit on 22-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undertheraydar

If you understand religion you will know that is the plan
.. For Israel to become a ruling state, the USA must fall and the Middle East must lick the Israeli shoes. Whether you agree with me or not, the USA is destined to fall..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by lnfideI
Khamenei has been heard to say that the coming of the last Islamic Messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, is near and that specific actions need to be taken to protect the Islamic regime for upcoming events.

Mahdi, according to Shiite belief, will reappear at the time of Armageddon.

The 12th Imam will unite Muslims in war, the time of great conflagrations among Muslims will end, he will lead Islam to victory, for a period of time Islam will rule the world before the return of Isa.

Yeah, they believe that and a whole lot of other crazy stuff, thing is there are clandestine Muslim groups seeking to fulfill all these twisted prophecies, and to justify their attacks on all non-Muslims... etc.

If they are successful... well, lets not go there yet, and pray we don't have to.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
The 12th Imam will unite Muslims in war, the time of great conflagrations among Muslims will end, he will lead Islam to victory, for a period of time Islam will rule the world before the return of Isa.

Your right, he will but that war will be fought against the Antichrist or from a Muslim perspective Dajjal who will rise in Jerusalem. The part where you are wrong is assuming that Islam is the Antichrist. They aren't. Jesus is an Islamic prophet also. The only religion who doesn't recognise Jesus is Judaism.

Yeah, they believe that and a whole lot of other crazy stuff, thing is there are clandestine Muslim groups seeking to fulfill all these twisted prophecies, and to justify their attacks on all non-Muslims... etc.

So what do you call Britain bringing the state of Israel into the world? I think we have these nuts on both sides, what do you think

If they are successful... well, lets not go there yet, and pray we don't have to.

Where there is bad there is also good. Don't assume every Muslim is an Extremist..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Your right, he will but that war will be fought against the Antichrist or from a Muslim perspective Dajjal who will rise in Jerusalem. The part where you are wrong is assuming that Islam is the Antichrist. They aren't. Jesus is an Islamic prophet also. The only religion who doesn't recognise Jesus is Judaism.

I'm not assuming anything, and for the record I don't believe in any of that religious bull#, but what I believe in, or whether or not I have faith in God etc. isn't relevant here.

What is relevant is that I have seen what they are planning to do, and if they can't be stopped it will be worse than even you can possibly imagine.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm not assuming anything, and for the record I don't believe in any of that religious bull#, but what I believe in, or whether or not I have faith in God etc. isn't relevant here.

Well unfortunetly alot of issues in our modern world are inspired by religion whether you believe in it or not. If it wasn't, Israel simply wouldn't be here to start with.

What is relevant is that I have seen what they are planning to do, and if they can't be stopped it will be worse than even you can possibly imagine.

I have seen roughly a Million Iraqis die at the hands of the West. Tens of Thousands in Afghanistan. What could be much worse than what is already happening now? Or don't the deaths of Muslims count? Maybe thats why Extremists are so hell bent on killing westerners, who knows.. Maybe we have dug our own dirt on this one.
edit on 22-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I have seen roughly a Million Iraqis die at the hands of the West. Tens of Thousands in Afghanistan. What could be much worse than what is already happening now?

I'm not sure "worse" could possibly describe it... In fact, there really is no way to put it into words here.

Or don't the deaths of Muslims count? Maybe thats why Extremists are so hell bent on killing westerners, who knows.. Maybe we have dug our own dirt on this one.

I am not a Muslim hater, and of course, any untimely deaths regardless of the cause is saddening.

Maybe we have "dug our own dirt here"... Maybe not, I suppose only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I understand that when it comes down to it we must back our own because they are our first line of defence if anyone was to attack our countries. I find it very hard to back them for what has happened over the last decade because as much as we were told they were protecting our countries, I see them securing the interests of the global elite more than anything else.

Because we are in Muslim countries doing what we please, we also need to understand that Muslims are not going to welcome us with open arms whether we call them terrorists or they are simply civilians who want our soldiers out of their countries or have lost freinds and family at the hands of our soldiers.. When it comes to Extremism, I can't even take the West seriously when they speak about it. We label one group the most dangerous entity on the planet yet fund another group with the potential to take over from the other one when we are done with them.

When ever I think about what those crazies are doing over their, I try to put myself in the same position if say China was to launch an attack on Australia next week. Would I sit back and allow them to kill my friends and family or would I risk being labelled a Christian fundamentalist and try and kill as many as I could to preserve my country? I see things from both sides and as much as I disagree with most of the acts of extremists I simply cannot point fingers and call them terrorists. We are in their countries, we are the occupiers and we are asking for a fight. If it was then in the USA, Australia or Europe doing what we are, then I would be 100% behind our efforts.

The other thing which makes me mad is the fact that we came in the name of Democracy yet these countries are falling to Sharia law.. I think we came in the name of installing Extremists who will scare the living # out of people while securing resources for our countries. We don't care about the people in those countries. We are more worried about getting our hands on their treasures.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I understand religion but do not agree with countries making the fictional prophecies a self fulfilling prophecy. Yes the USA will fall eventually as will Israel. There are more major powers getting involved now and alliances are beginning to form. The influence of the West and Europe are beginning to wane.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undertheraydar

I understand religion but do not agree with countries making the fictional prophecies a self fulfilling prophecy.

That is exactly whats happening but whether its created by TPTB or these things are destined to happen they are still being fulfilled one way or the other.

Yes the USA will fall eventually as will Israel. There are more major powers getting involved now and alliances are beginning to form. The influence of the West and Europe are beginning to wane.

I hate saying this but I think that is also part of the plan. If we were to go off religion, the end game is Israel ruling the world from Jerusalem. If that is the case, the likes of the USA and any other superpower must eventually collapse to the point they are all playing second fiddle to Israel. Sort of similar to how the world plays second fiddle to the USA today.

For this to happen though the Middle East must be aligned with Israel and as we can see that is not an easy thing to achieve. Even if the likes of Syria, Iran fall, the next leaders are going to be anti Israel also and I cannot see anything happening without Israel launching a war against those countries themselves.

It does seem far fetched but with whats happening over their right now and the influence coming from Israel and the West, one can only wonder what the true agenda is. If any country is going to be decimated, I think the USA pose the biggest threat to everyone including Israel. Maybe thats the reason why the USA is being used in the Middle East. Maybe we are not meant to win the war on terror but get caught up and slowely picked apart for the sake of Israel.

The other thing that we must take into account is how Israel could possibly pull this off being the size they are? Well I think that is an easy answer. The ancient Israeli bordes run from the Nile to the Euphrates so I think Egypt will also be attacked at some stage and the land East of the Nile seized by Israel. When we head West of Israel we can see what is happening also. Iraq has been dealt with and the only country standing in the way is Syria. We know what is happening there. I'm not saying believe the prophecies or anything from the Bible but I think it can't be discluded either. Interesting times in the Middle East thats for sure.
edit on 24-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
little is being said as to the latest talks, but here is the UPI up date
www.upi.com... really nothing new

Published: Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM

ALMATY, Kazakhstan, Feb. 26 (UPI) -- An EU spokesman said there may be offers on the table for Iran to "show some flexibility" with its nuclear program.

Representatives from the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council, Germany and Iran met this week in Kazakhstan for nuclear negotiations.

Some in international community suspect Iran is pursuing the technology needed to manufacture a nuclear weapon, an allegation the Iranians deny.

Read more: www.upi.com...
will post the up date of tomorrow

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Same old talks with the same old outcome. It's time for Israel to put up or shut up. Iran isn't going to compromise. Netanyahu either has to accept it or give the order.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

I agree, and thus will start a mid east war as no one has seen before, or it will be that both sides, have just been hot air and all talk.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i put this in an other thread, but it belongs here as well , for it seems Iran and Pakistan just made a deal to deal with US Israel, www.presstv.ir... from the link

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Iran and Pakistan stand united and share strategic views with regards to their bilateral relations.

Ahmadinejad made the remarks in a meeting with the visiting Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari in the Iranian capital city, Tehran, on Wednesday.

“Even if we were not neighbors and religious brothers, we should stand together, because relations and cooperation are better than confrontation and ill-wishers always exploit the divide between nations,” he added.

The Iranian president went on to say that if Tehran and Islamabad consolidate their capacities, they can overcome all obstacles and animosities and accelerate their progress.

Referring to the multi-billion-dollar Iran-Pakistan (IP) gas pipeline project, Ahmadinejad said the construction of this pipeline would benefit both countries as well as other regional states. - See more at: www.presstv.ir...
Did you get it? or just skip over it ? here in bold“Even if we were not neighbors and religious brothers, we should stand together, because relations and cooperation are better than confrontation and ill-wishers always exploit the divide between nations,” he added.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
as far the talks go: more to come in march www.upi.com... same old same old. At least Iran did not storm out ,

<< 1    3 >>

join