It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's pretty interesting that Lucifer's job in Heaven was to make music. Combine that with the crazy stuff these celebrities say and do and the fact that music is completely hypnotic and you've got a pretty strong case for some of these people being hosts for demons.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

definatley, the whole vid is riddled with it, as are the lyrics. its really a shame.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by yuppa
Dylan was a drug head and everyone knows you see stuff and hear things when you do that sort of junk. Making people fear a group lends power to the dark forces that control them.

Oh cmon, blame it on the drugs - not. Can you explain to me why would a 50 year old singer tell an interviewer with a serious voice he sold his soul to the devil? Why would a 20 year old worldfamous girl be holding a paper where it states she is illuminati whore? Or 500 other famous people who cover one eye every time they're on television? A president of the United States making a pyramid sign live on tv?

What is their motive, why are they doing it and what are they trying to portray?

..and i still don't believe in demons, some of you guys are so sure and that's your only answer but you just cannot be sure until we get some proof, isn't there another possibility to explore?

OK. Now what you quoted of mine. Did i say demons in that quote? A dark power is Hidden from sight and does not always mean demons or anything like that. HUMANS LIE FOR PUBLICITY is the reason why a singer would say that. Stop seeing stuff where there is nothing to really see. A truly evil person will not tell you they are evil most of the time and anyone of them who does is off their rocker to begin with.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

actually yes, they are part of the demon worshippers as well

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think that perhaps, these celebrities are people who have a need to develop "personas" to do their work. Kinda like, an actor playing out different roles. When she is on stage she is " the hiphop/pop diva" or when she is feeling wild, she behaves like this "roman" guy, and maybe when she is at home in privacy she is really herself....not all the characters she portrays. She has just decided to give her characters names. It is odd behavior? Yeah and she could have mental issues, but I really think she is hyping it up more than anything.

It is like a more dramatic version of me saying " i got a wild streak in me" or "i have a shy side", but she takes it to a whole other level. She refers to "roman" and "nicki" but she also uses the word "I" in referring to herself, so I think she is in control, and knows exactly what's up and is kinda yanking our chain in this interview, to get a reaction out of everyone. Isn't this a more reasonable possibility?

I don't think she has become demon possessed, has multiple personality disorder, or has been mk ultraed, I just think she is in a world where she feels the need to have to wear masks to handle all of the stresses and demands and it has gone to her head and she has taken it too far, but being a celebrity, there seems to be no limit on "how far" they can take these trends, as long as people are buying her music, she'll be putting on "her show" for her audience. If anything, I think she just likes to be outrageous and get attention...her appearance would suggest as much.

That is my best guess, but for all I know she really is stark raving mad or has a demon inside her...anything is possible I suppose. And I don't totally discount the whole illuminati in the entertainment industry in general, I just am skeptical that this kind of thing is solid proof of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I've never met one. I've met and spoken with lots of mid-level guys, many of which have always been / are still fascinated with certain types of imagery. There is no "man in the high castle" whispering instructions regarding lyrical themes or settings.

What if Illuminati symbolism is metaphor for our human desire to control others and be controlled ourselves? What if mysteries, secrets and occult knowledge fascinate because uncovering them (or even seeming to uncover them) directly mimics how the human brain gathers, analyzes and recycles data?

I believe that inspiration is a "field." It exists in another universe of perception divorced from our 5 senses, and intersects with them at specific angles through metaphorical cracks in the plaster. This field splashes into our own perceptions of reality, singularly and collectively, and crests like a wave across the antenna of artists, engineers, poets, writers, inventors and architects. That's why popular culture both recycles fad-ideas (like secret societies, vampires, alien invasion) continuously, and alternates between them cyclically. There was a "wave" or "flap" of vampire fiction, movies, music in the early 80's. We just passed through another vampire themed wave two years ago. Rap and other forms of popular music experienced a popular wave of Illuminati themes in the early 90's. The resurgence of that particular theme is occurring now.

That doesn't mean that there is nothing to it, but it does suggest that there might be more to it than what is commonly understood. Artists may not be reacting to human power structures, but to higher or lower dimensional vibrations which broadcast certain "themes"' at varying rates. Or -- there might be non-human intelligence directing us, instructing us, harvesting us -- for their own purposes -- both light and dark.

The truth is artists lie about where they get their inspiration from. Enigma is an important part of mystery, which is the foundation of the pattern we use internally to store memories and recall information. If this, than that.

Is there a power that instructs certain artists to sing about certain things? Maybe. I believe that those who do are no more connected than you or I, and that imagining they are is what gives them power anyway. A far more likely explanation for Manaj is that she had co-opted the left rear wheel-well of the same bandwagon we are all riding along in: alt / weird / con-theory.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

So she claims demons are possessing her. That would be a lot more impressive if you could validate the existence of demons. After all, she might just be crazy.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I acknowledge that possibility also.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I acknowledge that possibility also.

You've been ignoring that possibility for the majority of the thread, otherwise your title wouldn't state it as a fact.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No, I haven't. It's a possibility. I acknowledge that, but I don't think that's what it is. I think she's demon possessed. Although she could just be schizophrenic. And I know I acknowledged that before.

Go try to argue with someone else. I won't do it.

Of course it's no different than people refusing to acknowledge the possibility of demon possession.
edit on 22-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Its an act! Singers like her do that crap because thats what their agent or director wants. They just do it just for publicity. Even some singers laughed at the idea of how people think they are in the ilumminati.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have a friend who recently claimed he was Apollo. He said the world was going to end and he would create earthquakes and tropical storms to help aid it's destruction. He believed with 100% certainty that he was the God Apollo.

When I asked for proof of his claims he would get upset and slander me and others in the room. He's now in the mental hospital.

My point being that many people, even celebrities, have a few screws knocked loose. So when Nicki Minaj and Bob Dylan claim they sold their souls and have demons inside them, I tend to lean towards mental illness then taking their claims as fact. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
See? When I hear Bob Dylan, or Nikki Manaj say they "sold their souls," I think about David Geffan an "The Nymphs" and realize what they are actually describing is a metaphor for trading control over their own lives and music to a massive corporate PR blitz designed to make them famous and get them "heard." (and often doesn't)

Because that is exactly what a record deal is: a metaphor for a cross-roads pact with "the devil."
edit on 22-2-2013 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The most worrying thing for me, personally, is how a gossip thread on a none event got to 9 pages.

Seriously? There are weirder and more relevant things going on in this world than this.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Of course it's no different than people refusing to acknowledge the possibility of demon possession.

I'll acknowledge the possibility when demons are proven to exist. I know schizophrenia exists, I've met schizophrenics. To this day, I've never seen a picture or any valid scientific article providing an airtight case in support of the existence of demons.

Therefore, it seems more likely that she suffers some form of psychosis, the full range of which has been proven to exhibit behaviors which could be considered "demonic".

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

The most worrying thing for me, personally, is how a gossip thread on a none event got to 9 pages.

Seriously? There are weirder and more relevant things going on in this world than this.....

Satan, Illuminati, and Demon. Three buzzwords that will attract almost every weirdo on the site.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

OK. Now what you quoted of mine. Did i say demons in that quote?

Mea culpa, only the first part was my reply to you and the second one was for others.
Now i see it doesn't read that way but there are several people saying it is demons and they are sure of it.

edit...and i am not saying it can't be demons i'm just saying we can't be sure and we are not sure so it's best to also explore other possibilities.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Exitt because: demons at work

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Actually Nef, this is a much larger conspiracy than you may imagine.

Why? You might ask?
Well first, in order to understand the conspiracy, one must understand the force behind it.
This entire world has been riddled with symbolism since humans ability to draw.
There are far too many drawing depicting two sides, or duality from every culture.
In fact, the entire duality idea (good/bad, light/dark, yin/yang) is a global phenomenon.
No one can explain how entire civilizations worlds apart studied the same philosophy.
All these cultures knew about this, at the same time, with no direct communication.
They were on to something that I believe is being purposely hidden.

All those cultures couldn't be wrong...modern man just doesn't agree for unknown reasons.
Unless they knew there was actually good and evil forces at work.
Which I am a firm believe of...and most ancient native cultures were too.

So you see, I truly believe that Lazarus is on to something...big.

Some people just don't want to acknowledge it.
Try to deny it, or say it doesn't exist.
It's that persons own soul/conscience that they have to contend with.
No one is telling anyone here what to believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Lump sat alone in a boggy marsh
Totally emotionless except for her heart
Mud flowed up into lumps pyjamas
She totally confused the passing pirrannahs"

^^^^ Now THAT is eccentric writing! haha

Nicky minaj is possessed? Hmm that schtick seems to be gaining more popularity with the "new " artists these days. It could be a marketing ploy or it could be the ego manifesting itself.
Would you sell your soul for a short period of wealth on this earth? What if we don't die after this life on earth? To me, the tradeoff doesn't make sense

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join