It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

There are only 2 beasts mentioned in the Bible, in the book of Revelation.

You may be referring to something else but it isn't the Beast, with capital "B", which doesn't come on the scene until after many tell-tale signs.

If you are gonna try to save people you should at least know what you are trying to sell them.

edit on 24-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I'm not "selling" anything. And I do know the Scriptures, thank you very much. But please continue to try and preach to me when you don't even believe in it. It's always amusing when people do that. You read it one time and think you understand the complexity and the chronology and the symbolism and everything else.

It's late here. Good night.

ETA: The Beast is the Antichrist, by the way. There really are a lot of good books on the topic of understanding Revelation. You really should try and find some before attempting to speak on such a complex subject. Get educated about the topic before trying to speak on it.
edit on 24-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yes the Beast is the anti-christ and he doesn't show up (Revelation 11) until after the abyss is opened and the locusts are given power to harm those without the seal of god on their forehead. (Revelation 9)

You can say that you know scripture but your posts show that you don't. As I have said before, here at ATS you are expected to back up what you post.

I spent many years as a devout christian so I have read that book more than a few times and many others that discuss it.

As for chronology it is simple, the beast that is to come from the abyss cannot be here now because he can't leave the abyss until the fifth trumpet sounds and a star falls from the sky with the key to open it, so there is no way in hell that he is the capstone of the music business pyramid.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

And yet I'm the one who is accused of not understanding metaphor?

I know the purpose of this page and I can back up everything. The problem is the Book of Revelation is an extremely complex one. Anyone familiar with it would know that. So all of your "You don't understand Revelation" is quite humorous, and I'm not going to get into a "pissing contest" with you. People who do that are slaves to their egos. It's actually quite petty and childish in my opinion. No offense. But two grown men arguing over something like this and accusing one another of this and that? No, thanks. Now if you ever want to have a real in-depth discussion on this topic, we definitely can. But it's not something that's going to play out on an internet forum.

Now, that being said, just because you were a self-professed Christian doesn't mean that you understand or ever understood Revelation. You say my posts illustrate an ignorance of Revelation? Hilarious. Your posts, to me, illustrate the same thing.

There are many good books on the subject of Revelation. One such is Revelation Unveiled by Tim Lahaye. Just in case you're ever curious to read about it and truly attempt to understand it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by watchitburn

Oh I agree she has no talent and she may be an attention whore but she is famous. And she's not the only one doing these things. It's not isolated. It's rampant throughout the "entertainment" industry.

Watch the entire video.

Why do you think its rampant throughout the industry?

Why are fans handing over money for products?

Is it demon possession or worship or is it intelligent marketing to an ignorant society?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Because recent history has shown one of the easiest way to influence people is through music. I think there have even been scientific studies done on the effects of music on people.

Because from birth we're conditioned to worship capitalism?

Is it demon possession or worship or is it intelligent marketing to an ignorant society?

I don't think it's always demon possession. I don't think every "musician" (I use the term loosely) who is influenced by the Illuminati and is seen doing these gestures is demon possessed.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Because recent history has shown one of the easiest way to influence people is through music. I think there have even been scientific studies done on the effects of music on people.

Because from birth we're conditioned to worship capitalism?

I don't think it's always demon possession. I don't think every "musician" (I use the term loosely) who is influenced by the Illuminati and is seen doing these gestures is demon possessed.

So what are the connections?

Why is Nicki possessed and Mariah isn't? how familiar are you with demons to believe what your being told by this production?

Conditioning does take place but to worship capitalism

All of history has shown us that humans are influenced by words.

Scientific studies need not be done or If you choose to perform an experiment simply insult an persons loving mother and experience first hand how your words influenced the beating you would get.

How can you tell which stars are using this propaganda as just image and which stars are actually involved with some evil occult?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Why is Nicki possessed and Mariah isn't?

Who knows? I have no idea why a demon chooses whom they choose. Maybe she is just that easily influenced, especially given her proximity to such devil-worshiping Illuminati puppets like Lil Wayne.

Which is made more effective when it's placed with music which can and does have trance-like abilities. Ever notice how it's easier to learn the lyrics to a song than it is to memorize, say, the Bible?

How can you tell which stars are using this propaganda as just image and which stars are actually involved with some evil occult?

It doesn't really matter. Whether they believe in it or not they are still promoting the agenda and spreading the messages, both upfront and subliminal.

Now proceed to tell me how crazy I am

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am not quite sure which gal in the biz is Niki minaj but if she is the one on the commercials for that idol show uhhhhh It might take me a lot of patience and a few headache meds to tolerate researching her any further. Her voice is sooooo aggrivating that I am too afraid to listen to her singing. Please tell me she doesn't sing too?? hahah gods, kill me now. This is gonna be a long road.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Why is Nicki possessed and Mariah isn't?

Who knows? I have no idea why a demon chooses whom they choose. Maybe she is just that easily influenced, especially given her proximity to such devil-worshiping Illuminati puppets like Lil Wayne.

Which is made more effective when it's placed with music which can and does have trance-like abilities. Ever notice how it's easier to learn the lyrics to a song than it is to memorize, say, the Bible?

It doesn't really matter. Whether they believe in it or not they are still promoting the agenda and spreading the messages, both upfront and subliminal.

Now proceed to tell me how crazy I am

No need, you just did yourself.

The agenda, do you know what it is?

Words can all be memorized the same if the same repetition and amount are/is used, so no I haven't noticed how its easier to learn lyrics than it is to memorize the Bible.

Find a song that has the length the Bible has and see for yourself.

Finally your reply to my last questions just kills it, " It doesn't really matter. Whether they believe in it or not they are still promoting the agenda and spreading the messages, both upfront and subliminal."

So you don't know or wont tell? What does their belief in it or not have to do with whether their just performing or doing something more sinister?

How does the music by these artists you accuse affect you?

Are you jealous of their fame?

Many of these ideas put forth about the industry and its stars could be an agenda on its own that you seem to be supporting. Could it be recording labels being at war with one another, could it be brilliant marketing of the stars by following the trend society is following or is being manipulated to follow.

I only ask as your statements are quite strong and for one that chooses not to use whats available to them might take your rehashed concept seriously and harm themselves or others

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The agenda, do you know what it is?

Yes. I read the Bible.

Find a song that has the length the Bible has and see for yourself.

You can use anything. It's way easier to learn the lyrics to a song than it is to, say, memorize a 4 minute clip from a speech. The music can be intoxicating, plus music tends to use repetition throughout. So whatever message is being spread is more easily memorized.

So you don't know or wont tell?

That's not it. The point is that it doesn't matter. It really doesn't. It doesn't matter if they are using it as just an image or if the genuinely believe in it. They are still spreading it regardless.

Personally, I think most, if not all of them, who are doing these things do believe in it. Some of them may just be doing it out of emulation, but they aren't the most famous.

Now when you see amateurs doing stuff like that? Yeah clearly they are just emulating the famous rappers and singers they see, which proves my point of how they are spreading it to the easily-impressionable.

Here's an example:

I have no idea who these cats are, but one is doing the Triple-Six and the All-Seeing Eye symbols. The Middle one is wearing an "Obey" shirt.

How does the music by these artists you accuse affect you?

It affects the world around me, therefore it affects me.

Are you jealous of their fame?

Absolutely not. That's a very cheap and pathetic attempt at an ad hominem. Accusing me of being jealous of their fame because I expose this? Absolutely absurd. If this is the kind of dialogue I am to expect from, cheap personal accusations because you disagree with me, then I'll pass on interacting with you entirely.

I only ask as your statements are quite strong and for one that chooses not to use whats available to them might take your rehashed concept seriously and harm themselves or others

Another absurdity. There's no justification for harming anyone, and exposing these things on a forum is not anyone calling for anyone to do harm to anyone else.

I mean, if you want to play that card then no one should post about anything on this website. It might as well close up shop since anything that anyone posts about another person, especially a public persona, that may be viewed as "negative" could be trying to influence someone to violence.

As I said, absolutely absurd. No one on this thread else, myself included, or on any other thread regarding any other topic or public figure, is calling for violence. And if they are then they need to be removed from this forum!

I seriously cannot believe the depths to which you are sinking to try and dispute this post. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Nice try at deflection but no matter how much you try to hide behind the complexity of Revelation it doesn't change the fact that the Beast will not be free of the abyss until many signs have come to pass.

Instead of just claiming that I don't understand it and pointing me at another persons interpretation, which also happens to be wrong, why don't you post the information that proves that my point is invalid?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Nice try at deflection

No deflection at all.

but no matter how much you try to hide behind the complexity of Revelation

Not hiding at all. It is complex and you clearly do not understand it. Claiming to have once been a Christian means nothing. Standing in a garage doesn't make you a car. Going to church doesn't mean you understand Revelation.

it doesn't change the fact that the Beast will not be free of the abyss until many signs have come to pass.

And none of what you say changes the fact that you are completely misinterpreting Revelation and that you have no knowledge of the various scholarly interpretations based on the different End Times viewpoints.

Instead of just claiming that I don't understand it

You mean like you did to me?

and pointing me at another persons interpretation, which also happens to be wrong,

Had no idea I was dealing with a Bible scholar.

why don't you post the information that proves that my point is invalid?

I've pointed you in a direction that completely disproves your point. It's up to you to decide to go and research it yourself. I know you won't. You've already declared that they are "wrong."

"14Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet.15“Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city."

- Matthew 10

"14Keep reminding them of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. 15Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 16Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly. 17Their teaching will spread like gangrene.

23Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. "

- 2 Timothy 2

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You say that you exposed this, What is the Agenda? you said you know what it is so spit it out.

that's funny I remember the same ideas getting thrown around 20years ago when there was even less availability as there is today.

What have you exposed?

You do know there at least 50 other threads saying the same so what have you exposed?

Finally I am not disputing your post because all that is yours is the formation of words to express someone else s thoughts that you agree upon, unless you wish show your expose.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I've already researched it and have come to a very different conclusion than yours. I posted links to the info which you seem to have just blown off. This is from the intro of the book you mentioned:

The fundamental message of the book of Revelation is simple. It promises that God will institute universal peace, prosperity and cooperation over all the earth immediately after the return of Jesus Christ. It reveals how this wonderful new world will be established and why it will never be destroyed or superseded by any other way of life or social order.

Did you see that part where it says "after the return of Jesus". That is right even your source places revelation at a point in time in the future and not now. You even misunderstood the simplified version of it and want to act like you have some kind of knowledge not available to the rest of us.

You know, the humble thing to do would be to accept your mistake.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You say that you exposed this, What is the Agenda? you said you know what it is so spit it out.

World domination and control of the masses. Already said that. Also already referenced Revelation many times. I've hidden nothing. Clearly you just haven't been reading.

You do know there at least 50 other threads saying the same so what have you exposed?

I never said I was the only one. It's a group effort, for sure. I never said I single-handedly exposed anything. I think you definitely misunderstood something along the way, probably motivated by your desire to be right.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I've already researched it and have come to a very different conclusion than yours.

Good for you. Guess we'll find out who's right in the end.

I posted links to the info which you seem to have just blown off. This is from the intro of the book you mentioned:

Did you see that part where it says "after the return of Jesus". That is right even your source places revelation at a point in time in the future and not now.

Wrong. It says, "It promises that God will institute universal peace, prosperity and cooperation over all the earth immediately after the return of Jesus Christ"

It doesn't say that the events of Revelation will happen after the return of Jesus. The book of Revelation promises that God will institute universal peace, prosperity and cooperation after the return of Jesus. That means after he comes back and defeats the Beast. Perhaps you should read the whole book, not just quote a piece of the introduction and then take it out of context.

You even misunderstood the simplified version of it

Actually, it's you misunderstanding and you just proved that.

and want to act like you have some kind of knowledge not available to the rest of us.[/quotes]

Now you are lying and slandering me LMBO. The information/knowledge is available to anyone. It's all in the Bible and in many other books explaining the Book of Revelation. I never said it was only available to me. Don't know if you are an atheist but that's a common atheist talking point; that religious people think they have special knowledge no one else has. No true. It's right there for anyone to see. Understanding is a different thing in entirely.

Now I'm done with your argumentative nonsense. I won't be subjected to your personal attacks and strawman arguments.

You know, the humble thing to do would be to accept your mistake.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

In my honest opinion i think the britney thing was a publicity stunt. I bet her record sales boosted up after that shaved head stuff. Were considered civilians to these celebs. And they don't live normal live like a lot of us. So I don't see why it would be so hard to troll people you know nothing and care about. And to the bible thumpers who i can't stand, only because I work with one and hes always trying to convert me into a christian, you guys have left the earth and beyond. Seriously just listen to yourselves. And I'm not saying that there is nothing beyond this planet, I mean come on the universe is way to huge not believe something is out there, but to believe in a book that was written so many damn years ago which I'm sure has been rewritten and twisted is just not using any type of logic and common sense. I find it funny that there is a new and old testament haha I guess the old one wasn't good enough. Just know you are the ones that are the elephants in the room. One over the cukus nest
edit on 24-2-2013 by solizer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Wrong. It says, "It promises that God will institute universal peace, prosperity and cooperation over all the earth immediately after the return of Jesus Christ"

It doesn't say that the events of Revelation will happen after the return of Jesus. The book of Revelation promises that God will institute universal peace, prosperity and cooperation after the return of Jesus. That means after he comes back and defeats the Beast. Perhaps you should read the whole book, not just quote a piece of the introduction and then take it out of context.

You do know that the return of Jesus is also something that has not happened yet?

This would imply that the things described in the Revelation happen after that event.

That would include the beast being let out of the abyss which means he isn't free now.

That is as simple as I can lay it out for you. If that doesn't help you see your error then I give up.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

This would imply that the things described in the Revelation happen after that event.

You couldn't be more wrong! We are not talking about the rapture, but the Second Coming. That's when God's peace comes. When Jesus institutes his millenial kingdom. All of these things will happen BEFORE Jesus comes back and defeats the antichrist. Therefore the Beast has to be here PRIOR to that. And I never once said that the Antichrist is here yet. The Illuminati will pave the way for him.

That is as simple as I can lay it out for you. If that doesn't help you see your error then I give up.

And that's as simple as I can lay it out for you and your clear misunderstandings. If that doesn't help you see your error then I give up. Go read the Bible. Go read Revelation Unveiled. But I know you won't. You are too full of yourself.

Good day. I'm done with you also. Although I imagine you'll have to get the last word in

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join