It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by iwilliam

You're a multi-millionaire celebrity? That's awesome! What are you doing here on ATS? Can you give me a hint about which one you are? I like guessing games. Okay, I'll start with a question: Sports, music, or screen?

You equate success with celebrity?.....really?

How sad

I absolutely do not, in my personal definition. However, the topic that was being discussed was people who achieved massive success and wealth, and yes, also fame. And you were comparing yourselves to them (quite disingenuously) claiming that you, too had "success" just by working hard.

But I guess that was a false comparison, as you did not achieve the same thing as these people, right?

Or am I misunderstanding something here?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by Annunak1

Yeah I don't listen to that mainstream crap either. Heck I haven't listened to the radio in probably 7 years, give or take.

You should check out Lupe Fiasco. He's got some really good and socially conscious music.

Look up Lupe Fiasco: illuminati: although his music is mostly socially conscious and thoughtful, he too is an illuminati puppet. You will see pictures of him flashing the devil hand gesture with Tyler the creator, and a few sites has examined some of his lyrics in a few songs where he accepts the deal in exchange for fame and a cool image. Laren Hill/ Wyclef Jean and the fugees, A tribe called quest, early Common, Nas, Erykha Badu, Jill Scott... these are all soulful socially and socially conscious rappers that are illuminati pawns themselves; they are allowed to produce lyrics about social strife and spiritual awareness so that the elite's music industry can present an illusion of musical broadness and choice. Also, from rap music's inception to it's primary switch to materialism and swagger, music about social equality and injustice was most popular because those issues were more visually apparent and visible back then. That's why there were many big name industry artists who produced music about that subject matter, because the elite's knew it would make them money from people in economically neglected and socially oppressed areas.
Now we look at today, and the only industry artist with music on popular radio stations speaking to the mind and soul is Lupe and Eryka Badu (and even there songs are carefully picked . But they are not allowed nearly the amount of air time as your favorite pop stars seen everywhere. I feel that they are permitted to do these lyrics specifically because tptb want to smear there evil douchbaggery all up in our face; we hear this music about whats wrong in the word and with ourselves, but yet it gets even worse, and we get dumber and more apathetic. Look up Lupe Fiasco, illuminati.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I apologize in advance if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but the bit about Assassin's Creed in the OP's video is a HUUUUGE stretch. The game's plot is about a conspiracy throughout the ages. It is basically a cash-in on pop culture conspiracy theory. Of course it would have the symbology in the artwork.
edit on 23-2-2013 by pinkplusfloyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Listen to what Justin Bieber asks him about his tattoo

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

I dont think you posted the video correctly

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Say that to mine and my imaginary friend, Luke Skywalker's faces

I only still have my imaginary friend because I have well controlled issues.

As for Nicki Minaj, the only songs I can handle by her are "Turn Me On" and "Where Dem Girls At", both David Guetta tracks. I also dislike her greatly on American Idol because when you tell a contestant that you want to have his babies because he's a good singer, and on live television, that's where you have to smack the poor girl.

DISCLAIMER: I do not endorse physical harm toward Nicki Minaj or any other celebrity. Do not invoke my name if you do attempt to get near a celebrity and cause them physical arm, and/or use it as a reason.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Don't forget Bob Dylan. There's video of him admitting that he sold his soul to the devil and how he regrets it.

How tragic it must be to live in a world without metaphor.

And how even more tragic that no one who is not convinced even bothers to question the fundamentally negative concept of selling ones soul to the devil for fame; a fundamentally negative concept that is pervasive throughout the history and present times of the entertainment business. Tons of models, actors, musicians either hint at or outright say they have sold their soul, or sold their soul to to the devil to get where they are. This concept is nothing new, and has been repeated in the many popular songs we listen to or coming out of the celebrities mouths themselves since the inception of the mass entertainment industry. If you have that many grown, competent, famous people speaking about the same thing for dosens of years, that at least begs an inquiry.

Now, the people who don't buy into it at all see's this as a metaphor in which selling ones soul means giving up the very fiber of your being, whatever convictions you upheld, what made you YOU, your freedom of expression and mind, to the devil, which could be a (the?) business/ corporate entity that is solely concerned with material wealth and image, and practices and markets base, hedonistic thought patterns and actions(sex, drugs, rock'n roll, violence; the bulk of the subject matter in popular music). So tons of popular celebrities in history and today say or hint at exchanging their morals and freedom of thought for lots of attention and mountains of cash that was given to them by a giant freakin' corporation. Isn't that the translation of the metaphor?

So where has this metaphor come from? Why are the moral convictions and freedom of thought and expression referred to as the "soul", while the giant corporation, CEO or who/whatever referred to as "the devil"? And something repeated over and over and over by popular celebrities? Any skeptics think that elicits a bit of ominousness? Anybody think that's a bit dark? For the big ol' corporations and CEO's to be referred to as "the devil" is pretty severe, and would indicate something much deeper than simple publicity and coolness.

Why do all the pop musicians have a need to market and associate themselves with something as negative as satanic/occult symbols and imagery for buzz? Why all of them? The million dollar marketing campaign is not enough? None of them can think of their own way to generate buzz? Their first album drops and its "aw man! You know what would get EVERYBODY talking about me? Satan! pentagrams, eyes, pyramids and the devil hand sign n' all! Sh** am i brilliant..." That argument, i don't buy. a little situational logic should tell anyone with a mind for empirical thought the same.

Knowledge starts with a question, people.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They are brainwashing the masses.

The thing is, these poor wretched souls need help themselves. Help from their destructive programming. They need deliverance from the horrendous control over every single aspect of their lives. They do not live the way we do. They cannot function the way they are supposed to. I see footage of when there is a break in their programming and a desperate part of themselves pops out only to discover exactly what sort of mess they are really in only to sink back down in despair at the reality they find themselves in.

These people or shells of people as they will become need our thoughts prayer and love, not our worship.

The only reason they are brainwashing the masses is because they are brainwashed. See the programming for what it is and switch it off if you must.Walk away, don't take it on board and don't give over to the hysteria of it. I am finding little use for the tv these days and hardly use the internet. I am not facebook or any other social networking site and listening to the radio these days makes my soul cringe.

Having said that; there are plenty of non manufactured musicians and singers out there who are a pleasure to listen to. You can go see local talented bands who can deliver a great performance based on their natural ability who don't have to rely on throwing the goat every three seconds and worshiping Lucy fur.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wanted to share a paragraph from a rare book I managed to track down a few years ago, it's called "Secret Societies and Their Power in The 20th Century" by Jan Van Helsing (pseudonym). This is a must read if you are at all interested in secret societies and their true power in modern society, especially the political aspects.

This is in regards to Satanism and Evil symbolism in music,

“Who owns youth owns the future.”

John Todd was the head of the largest amalgamation of recording companies in the whole U.S., ZODIACO Productions. He says that the original matrices of every recording – classical, country, rock, standards, meditation music, disco, folklore…anything – were subjected to a black magic ritual conducted by thirteen people and beset by demons.

These people don’t do this for financial gain but to control the spirit of the people. Many will call this superstition or devil’s work, but here I speak of the largest recording company of the U.S., with the richest people on this planet backing it. Whatever these people do, call it what you will, it brought them riches and power and has plunged the people and nations of this planet into the state they find themselves today and thus has a strong influence upon every listener – you included.

From the ZODIACO later emerged a second company in California called MARANATA. This project was aimed at catching also the young Christians and people of other faiths. So band-names with positive allusions were chosen, and positive lyrics, but the matrices were nevertheless charged with satanic and destructive messages. Their first project was Jesus Christ SUPERSTAR...

This is only one of many examples I have come across in literature about "Brotherhood" or "Illuminati" symbolism and Satanism in music. This example might seem a little far fetched and extreme but if you research it further, you might find out it's not as far fetched as you would like to think...(and by research I mean trying methods other than google)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigman88
Knowledge starts with a question, people.

But you won't come upon it through wrong answers.

Artists "sell their soul" when they hand over the rights and control of their art and image in exchange for corporate backing. That is common knowledge, so where is the conspiracy?
edit on 23-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

More John Todd stuff again? I thought this was already covered.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The part with Britney was very odd, and gaga throwing her hand over her eye when the man said "lord"
I see all these symbols everywhere. Have you checked out Ke$has video for Die Young? FULL of these things from the very start!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

If it was meant to be then why would you fight against it? Who are you to interfere in god's great plan?

I accept God's plan, but part of His plan is to fight the Beast.

ETA: Also, you keep saying people are ridiculing you. Alert the mods and they will take care of it, if that is actually the case.

I have where I felt it was necessary.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

What's funny is how Solizer is trying to use "Bible thumper" as if it's an insult or something. As if the word is poison. This is one example that I was referencing to Argyll earlier when I told him that there are people on here ridiculing us. I'm proud of my faith in the Most High and will not be ashamed of it. (See Romans 1:16)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkplusfloyd

I agree that some of the video is a pretty big stretch. But the OP isn't about the video in its entirety, just the Nick Minaj section.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bosshogo

Oh that Kesha video is ridiculous! It's nonstop Satanic imagery throughout.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
I accept God's plan, but part of His plan is to fight the Beast.

Maybe on the personal level but the plan includes the beast coming to power and deceiving the masses. Let him do what he was sent to do.
edit on 24-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Maybe on the personal level but the plan includes the beast coming to power and deceiving the masses. Let him do what he was sent to do.

He'll come to power regardless. My sharing information and exposing things is not gonna stop that from happening whenever it's meant to happen, if it is to happen in our lifetime. The plan does not include him deceiving the entire population of the planet. God's plan is for us to fight the Beast and open as many people's eyes to his deception and save as many souls as possible.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Actually, looked it up, that is not the plan. The plan only has two witnesses fighting against the beast from the bottom of the abyss and they are killed. This isn't supposed to happen until after the seals are broken, the horsemen ride and the trumpets sound.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Actually it is the plan. In the Scriptures Yehoshuah says, "[P]reach the good news to all creation." and "[G]o and make disciples of all nations." That doesn't just apply to now. It also applies to the end times.

Also, how do you think the Beast will suffer his head wound and rise from the dead possessed by Satan? Someone's gonna have to inflict that head wound.

Where do you get that we are to sit back idly and let the Beast brainwash the people?
edit on 24-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join