It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Even worse, the thought that some people are concerned raising their kids because they could be "damaged" by watching a stupid music video - BUT HAVE NO PROBLEM raising the same kids as parents obsessed with fear of demons/satan and the Illuminati. Let me guess..what would be MORE damaging for the kid? Fricking unbelievable....

So now our parenting skills are being called into question?! Wow, the personal attacks have reached an all-new low.

And for your information I do not fear Satan or the Illuminati. I have my Father's protection. Furthermore, I did not say that kids would be "damaged" by these videos. I am saying that they are spreading these symbols through popular entertainers to our children, thus attempting to condition them and get them to emulate these people which further spreads the agenda. I mean everywhere you look now you see kids, teens, and young adults mimicking these "entertainers," flashing the same symbols, wearing them on clothing, and trying to act just like them. And that is partially responsible for destroying the moral fabric of each passing generation. When I was a kid it was crazy for a 14 year old to have sex. It was rare. Now kids are having sex before they are even teenagers!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
Check out the album "The Grey Album" by DJ Danger Mouse, track 11 called "Lucifer 9 (Interlude)" originally on the "Black Album" by Jay Z..
Reverse the track and you will hear many subliminal messages including "666" and "Murda Jesus".

I've done it myself with my DJ equipment, it has to be the remix by Danger Mouse and not the original on the Jay Z album. Jay Z was well aware that these messages were placed in the song.
edit on 23-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

The part I was referring to in this video with the reversed message is at 2:29. It also shows the wave format and at what point they occur in the song...I always get a creepy feeling when I listen to it, like something is not right.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

However I do Illuminati do exist I'm sure of it but they are not extruding themselves in the public like this. Why would they create more awareness of their existence? They are better left under the radar.

Well it's like I've said before, even if Illuminati isn't directly involved (which I do believe they have their hand in it to a certain extent) these people are still spreading this symbolism and getting it into the minds of children and young adults who are in turn emulating what they see. It's still spreading this demonic symbolism, preparing them for the day when it comes full-fledged on the scene. Like I said it'll make them used to it and so it won't be shocking which will make it easier to subjugate the masses. It's preconditioning.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by samaka

However I do Illuminati do exist I'm sure of it but they are not extruding themselves in the public like this. Why would they create more awareness of their existence? They are better left under the radar.

Well it's like I've said before, even if Illuminati isn't directly involved (which I do believe they have their hand in it to a certain extent) these people are still spreading this symbolism and getting it into the minds of children and young adults who are in turn emulating what they see. It's still spreading this demonic symbolism, preparing them for the day when it comes full-fledged on the scene. Like I said it'll make them used to it and so it won't be shocking which will make it easier to subjugate the masses. It's preconditioning.

wait, you think the perfectibilists survived beyond 1785 ?

show me one piece of original source material that could be used as a footnote in a work of non fiction

(youtube videos of opinion, specultation and dubious logic don't count)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

All of their symbolism is still around, so yes I think they did. Even if they died off for a while, they have reemerged. Of course I don't they died off at all. They may have went more behind the scenes, but they never fully left.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

That's crazy. But from what I know, Jay-Z wasn't involved in the Grey Album at all. It was all Danger Mouse's idea. But it's interesting to note how he's a pretty famous DJ now. When the Grey Album came out almost 10 years ago he was pretty much a nobody.

All he did was take snippets from Jay-Z's song "Lucifer" and arrange them in such a way. Still, that shows that at least Danger Mouse is a Satan worshiper. I would say I wonder why Jay-Z never came out and condemned this track, he had to have heard it played forward, but we all know why he didn't/doesn't.

This is the same guy who said, "Jesus can’t save you. Life starts when the church ends"

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

You could be right, maybe he wasn't involved with that message but I have read a few accounts which mention he was aware of this. Jay Z is also a big player in the whole symbolism game so it wouldn't surprise me.

Great job with the thread OP. Don't worry, there are countless people including myself and right up to artists in high places that are well aware of the industries state and all the symbolism and would agree with you 100%. We just have to keep fighting the good fight and continue to push the truth and real music with morale and positive messages that aren't littered with symbolism by the greater evils.

edit on 23-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns

You could be right, maybe he wasn't involved with that message but I have read a few accounts which mention he was aware of this.

Really? Had no idea.

Jay Z is also a big player in the whole symbolism game so it wouldn't surprise me.

This is true.

Great job with the thread OP.

Thank you.

Don't worry, there are countless people including myself and right up to artists in high places that are well aware of the industries state and all the symbolism and would agree with you 100%.

Indeed. Prodigy from Mobb Deep is one such example. I'll U2U a video of an interview with him.

We just have to keep fighting the good fight and continue to push the truth and real music with morale and positive messages that aren't littered with symbolism by the greater evils.

Amen, brotha!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by yuppa

OK. Now what you quoted of mine. Did i say demons in that quote?

Mea culpa, only the first part was my reply to you and the second one was for others.
Now i see it doesn't read that way but there are several people saying it is demons and they are sure of it.

edit...and i am not saying it can't be demons i'm just saying we can't be sure and we are not sure so it's best to also explore other possibilities.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Exitt because: demons at work

AH ok. I swear though that sometimes no matter how much sense you make there will always be people who do not believe it. I am with Nefermore on this thread. Yeah its going to snow when I agree with nefermore on something.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
... the attempt was made to point out "Illuminati symbolism" in company logos (Texaco, Shell etc.) and then continued on with "proof for Illuminati symbols" basically everywhere there was a sun, pyramid or similar, eg. on record covers, posters etc...

Ok, wait a minute please. I had just mentioned John Todd and his antics on another completely unrelated thread, and now lo and behold this "Illuminati symbolism in corporate logos" topic rears its head here. What are the odds?

A quick primer:

John Todd (occultist)

And a quick trip to YouTube will unearth many videos like this:

At this point it should be noted that this dude is a fraud and a sexual predator, just about everything he talks about has been completely made up (this was decades ago) YET some people who were roped in by his BS are STILL to this day passing this bunk off as fact.

Ooh ... he was an INSIDER ... he KNOWS THINGS! --> Fallacy: Appeal to Authority

Every time he got into a snag, he'd either turn the tables on the person calling him out and create a drama #storm, or he'd waffle up some ridiculous excuse and then book town, but not before tricking teenage girls to join him in some naked witchcraft "rituals".

Yeah, sorry folks, I must've "backslided" again... (hate it when that happens)

I know, I know ... he bailed because the ever-elusive and ethereal "they" were always taking potshots at him, yet not ONE single witness who was with him or near him when these supposed assassination attempts took place ever corroborated his story.

So if you've come to these conclusions on your own that's cool, let the evidence be forthcoming and stand on its own merits, but if you are making the assertion based on anything that has ever come out of J.T.'s mouth (apparently quite a few fundamentalist groups do) then perhaps some deeper digging and scrutiny should be applied.
edit on 23-2-2013 by KyrieEleison because: Pasted wrong YouTube URL: Changed to one more relevant.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
And that's the problem! They are making it cool and acceptable. That's been my point all along. This is just one of many ways in which the Beast will take power. It's easier to get the people to go along if they are conditioned to these things.

The Beast with capital B and all.

If it was meant to be then why would you fight against it? Who are you to interfere in god's great plan?

ETA: Also, you keep saying people are ridiculing you. Alert the mods and they will take care of it, if that is actually the case. Honestly I don't think that is the case. Shooting down the message is not shooting the messenger.

edit on 23-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by sirric

The phrase to make a deal with the devil is true to a point and this is how it works: If you want success, you agree with the "devil" and at that point you will have to willingly accept a demon into your soul which will help you become rich and famous, how you ask?

Really?

I'm successful and I didn't make any deal with the devil.....I just worked my nads off for 30 years

You're a multi-millionaire celebrity? That's awesome! What are you doing here on ATS?

Can you give me a hint about which one you are? I like guessing games.

Okay, I'll start with a question: Sports, music, or screen?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if someone is so weak minded they will worship the devil because of something minaj says, they had no hope to begin with, so I don't see this moving the needle so to speak

Your point is not entirely unreasonable, however, i think you're not considering the massive influence some celebrities can have on young children. Teens and even younger are often very monkey-see-monkey-do... regardless of whether the behavior they're replicating is good for them, or dangerous, or whatever else....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Attention!!!!

These off-topic, rude posts stop now!
Whatever is possessing members to stray from civil discussion will not be tolerated any longer.

Whatever is possessing members.....

Awesome.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Really? And you and a few of your buddies on this thread seem to think that if you don't believe in something you can ridicule the people who do by calling them names.

Show me one post where I have ridiculed you?

I made a perfectly acceptable post early in this thread offering my opinion on your theory, you immediately branded me and anyone else who disagreed with you a "naysayer"

I was also told by more than one of your buddies that I should "shut up", that I was a "know all" and that I had no place debating in this thread if I didn't believe your story.

You seem to have your facts confused.
edit on 23/2/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/2/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

You're a multi-millionaire celebrity? That's awesome! What are you doing here on ATS? Can you give me a hint about which one you are? I like guessing games. Okay, I'll start with a question: Sports, music, or screen?

You equate success with celebrity?.....really?

How sad

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
... flat out arrangements that if they don't agree to f*ck that person producing the track, and usually ALL HIS FRIENDS, she won't get attention with her next album...

So why would anyone agree? Also, are all producers male? Would these arrangements stand with a female producer also?

It's possible I suppose, just strikes me as odd.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by drockEst1983

i didn't read all of the posts, so i don't know if anyone pointed this out yet; but, here's one video(i don't know if there are more)that show minaj's eyes changing shape and color:

www.youtube.com...

this video could help people understand the difference between something evil dwelling inside of her as opposed to her just being addicted to attention. i don't know what it is, but they(the illuminati and their minions)think they do and make deals with it/them. freaky #.

Nice post. I also thought that was kinda freaky. When I first saw the title for that vid, I expected that i was about to watch a clip from a music video, and thus it would be very logical to explain it away as special effects. But to use an effect like that for a microsecond of an interview? That seems a little more odd.

Freaky stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by solizer

Awesome do you want a cookie. The people putting out the illuminati vids are BIBLE THUMPERS. Trying to get you believe in GOD and "Too fight the EVIL" hahaha thats a fact.

This is not entirely true. You are correct that a lot of them are "bible thumpers." However, some are not. I am not a "bible thumper." Not by a long shot. Nor would I entirely discount the possibility of some dark force in the world. Now I'm not exactly saying I believe in this stuff, or in Satan specifically. I am saying, however, that I don't have conclusive evidence in either direction. On the other hand, there does seem to be some minor evidence for "something" going on in the entertainment industry, whether that "something" is a massive publicity stunt, or something more sinister....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join