It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by SpearMint

She's talking about other sides of her own personality (whether they be false or not). She's also smiling and is happy about it, if she were talking about something else I think the mood would be slightly different.

No, she's talking about the things inside of her. That's what she says. They are inside of her. Why would her mood be different? She made her decision and clearly is ok with it.

She's talking metaphorically, your personality is inside you. Basically she's crazy, or rather acting crazy to get attention. It's not that uncommon for people to refer to their own personality, or other sides of it in this way.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

holy toledo, brittany was losing it.
did anyone understand what she was saying?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I always have to laugh when I see something like this. I am a designer and have been in the advertising/marketing industry for almost 10 years. I have done advertisements for large brands, and there is nothing hidden about it. It's just make something good, something cool. Sure their might be a general theme or idea to follow, but the way this Youtube video portrays things, it would be like some Illuminati person were over our shoulders..telling us what to do, what symbols to add in. There is absolutely no influence like that whatsoever. They do not "put their symbols" in things, "they" cannot. For something like this to be true, everyone would have to be in on it..and it's simply not the case.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by optimuse

skip that and go see this part of the video. turn up the volume so you can hear what she's saying, cause it's kinda garbled
brittany

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Look at the spice girls!!! Ugly, talentless freaks!!! Encouraging young girls to be greedy and obnoxious.
Then, something i was surprised at, at the time..... takes alot to shock me.... everyone, including the Mothers of the kids that were into the spice girls, were going out and having tattoos done!
I refused my Daughter to have tattoos when she was a teenager and to get piercings. She would whinge occasionally, but my God she thanks me for it it now! Alot of her friends who did have tattoos and piercings are now scared for life, due to infections and bad practice. I mean i'm no puritan, but it was obvious really. As for the spice girls? I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire and that includes that bumpton girl. They have no conscience, that's the bit that gets me. isn't it time they gave something back? They have children of their own now... do that not realize what they did?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Check out the album "The Grey Album" by DJ Danger Mouse, track 11 called "Lucifer 9 (Interlude)" originally on the "Black Album" by Jay Z..
Reverse the track and you will hear many subliminal messages including "666" and "Murda Jesus".

I've done it myself with my DJ equipment, it has to be the remix by Danger Mouse and not the original on the Jay Z album. Jay Z was well aware that these messages were placed in the song.
edit on 23-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I worked in the entertainment industry for over 30 years. This sort of branding effort is pretty common in that industry. This is how stars become stars.

This kind of thing resonates with me.

Have to always have a 'look' and hooks in interviews. Something interesting to reveal, and if a person has nothing then say something provocative to get those twitter hits and google ranks. Every person you hit is another potential fan or sale. Every person who hates is a potential 100, 000 twitter hits.

The symbols having power themselves ... they do but a symbol only has the power people invested in it. A symbol is only as powerful or as relevant as its associations (think of the buddhist swastika). It's about creating those associations ... especially in hip hop / pop etc. If Kanye is part of the all seeing eye then you want to be associated with that and Kayne to be famous. If you can trademark a hand gesture then everyone will be reminded of you when they do it ... etc ...

If Minaj acts odd she gets associated with Lady Gaga = media interest and symbolic association.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

All of this "Illuminati in the music business" BS is so silly. Don't you realise that the Illuminati, the occult, even satanism (see high street fashion shops in the UK, they all sell leggings with upside down crosses on them for women) has simply become a part of pop culture. These artists just use it to add to allure, mystery etc.

Look at SpaceGhostPurrp's "Black God". The video is very creepy and occult like. Not because he is an Illuminati puppet, but because that has become "cool" and he admits himself that he's just interested in all that, as many of us are...

edit on 23-2-2013 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

She's talking about other sides of her own personality (whether they be false or not). She's also smiling and is happy about it, if she were talking about something else I think the mood would be slightly different.

No, she's talking about the things inside of her. That's what she says. They are inside of her. Why would her mood be different? She made her decision and clearly is ok with it.

I have demons inside of me. Terrible, evil demons that torment me and give me terrible depression. This doesn't mean I am speaking about the Illuminati...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
One thing that I'm certain about is that these music production companies have psychologists and marketers keeping track of trends and what not trying to keep the "image" of these artists "in" and "fresh".

Now, even the biggest hack psychologist can come up with throwing a scantily clad young woman on stage pushing her tits into the camera to try and sell records - that's a no-brainer and has probably been going on since time immemorial, but these people are also studying things like symbolism and the way people react, consciously or subconsciously, to get their target audience to "buy in" and pass this "branding" off as "art".

It's not just the visual aspects of it either, it's the lyrics (if anyone even listens to them these days), the way the music is composed, the things/people on and off stage that they pair with the performers so that you make connections and associations.

As time goes by they're really refining their understanding of how our minds work and they're getting better and better at it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed.

...you think?!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Adding this to the thread:

www.youtube.com...

In case anyone missed it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by optimuse

If you are a designer... Why do all those designs and adds have all that satanic imagery? Why all the remake of the same movies, the same songs? Why all the sex and satanic symbols in children s cartoons? Its as if they are trying to program or no one has an original thought anymore.. This goes way beyond coincidence.. They have done this since the 80's when i first found out about it..

When someone posts about it.. You im an advertising guy/gal types come out and poo poo it.. Sorry not buying it..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I look at this rapper as another tupac.
Lowkey is one of the most intelligent rappers i've heard out there.
He is an activist and clearly one of the best rappers in our modern time.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Do you just put everyone down who doesn't agree with you?

You and a few of your "buddies" on this thread seem to think that if other members don't believe your story then they have no business posting in this thread.

That's not the way ATS works.

Really? And you and a few of your buddies on this thread seem to think that if you don't believe in something you can ridicule the people who do by calling them names.

And actually I believe no such thing. People who don't believe in it are free to post here. I never said they couldn't. I just think the way that some of you voice your opposition is pathetic and immature.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

She's talking metaphorically

And how do you know that? You don't. You are doing the same thing I'm doing, speculating based on your own personal views. The interesting thing is, though, when I and others do it, we face ridicule. We are just to accept your "It's only a metaphor" explanation. Not gonna happen.

your personality is inside you.

She's not talking about her personality! She's talking about other personalities! And she says they are inside of her and she'd get rid of them if she could. Sounds like demon possession to me.

But like someone else said, I guess it's just sad that some of us grown adults believe in demons.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Don't you realise that the Illuminati, the occult, even satanism (see high street fashion shops in the UK, they all sell leggings with upside down crosses on them for women) has simply become a part of pop culture.

And that's the problem! They are making it cool and acceptable. That's been my point all along. This is just one of many ways in which the Beast will take power. It's easier to get the people to go along if they are conditioned to these things.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

I have demons inside of me. Terrible, evil demons that torment me and give me terrible depression. This doesn't mean I am speaking about the Illuminati...

No said it does.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This thread is just awful.

It makes me realize that America has not changed in the 60 years ever since Rock'n'Roll came out and bible thumpers started to freak that Rock'n'Roll must be of the devil.

Even worse, the thought that some people are concerned raising their kids because they could be "damaged" by watching a stupid music video - BUT HAVE NO PROBLEM raising the same kids as parents obsessed with fear of demons/satan and the Illuminati. Let me guess..what would be MORE damaging for the kid? Fricking unbelievable...

And by the way, the video posted in the OP was hideous. I had problems even watching the first 5-10 seconds where the attempt was made to point out "Illuminati symbolism" in company logos (Texaco, Shell etc.) and then continued on with "proof for Illuminati symbols" basically everywhere there was a sun, pyramid or similar, eg. on record covers, posters etc. It was, by far, the stupidest video I have ever seen in my entire life. Of course, it also failed entirely to even remotely "prove" the claim in the OP that the mentioned artist is "possessed" or part of the Illuminati etc.

Basically, it's nothing but closed-mindedness. This is nicely demonstrated here in this thread seeing how some people judge others based on their appearance (or music tastes etc.) alone while, again, claiming sole morale "superiority" for themselves, and ONLY for themselves, usually because they are religious.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm also in the advertising industry and I've used symbols like this, designers are creative artistic people and many of them aware of all fields of visual communications such as the Illuminati, it's a good way to generate buzz. Also many these music videos and ads ect ect are done by different agencies, in order to pull this off it would mean every agency would have to be working together which is hardly the case in such a stiff competition for clients.

Sorry don't I don't buy this.

However I do Illuminati do exist I'm sure of it but they are not extruding themselves in the public like this. Why would they create more awareness of their existence? They are better left under the radar.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join