It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aem56
Still, when one is picking a subject to discuss, doesn't that person get to decide what angle they want to discourse upon that op.

Don't know if there has been a change but it used to be the norm here at ATS to back your claims up, at least with a decent argument.

If it harms others and desensitizes us to harm of others , I'd say that was not a good thing.

This is a good example. Can you explain how Nicki Minaj's career has done any of this?

What you have done here is present a logical fallacy. If the subject of the OP, Nicki Minaj, has not caused anything like this, then what does it have to do with fully proving or disproving "mankinds greatest quandry"?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Hmmm, Satan was known as the musical genius of heaven. Funny how many kids enjoy listening to "bad" music, isn't it odd?

Chapter and verse for this? The Bible does talk about a time "when all the morning stars sang together," but that's it. And if he's a genius, he must be in the twilight of his career.

You don't get it? The producers want these images in your mind, mission accomplished.

And for what purpose? Okay, if aliens/demons show up dressed like Horus and demand our worship, I'll think there was a point to it.

but there is a vast amount of literature on Monarch mind control programs, brought to you by the friendly CIA. You really should do more research before dismissing things you know nothing about, ok?

Do you mean MK-ULTRA? Becuase that is documented. But, I don't think Monarch (which is the program that is being blamed for all these music zombies) has ever been verified.

It really is about consent, that's key, they need your consent. And when you see the thousands of fans adoring these stars, they have given their consent, their energy already.

Yes, they've given thier consent to a person. Not the Devil. If the Devil seeks worship, he must be pis*ed that Niki Minaj is stealing it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Talent? Meh..she is alright for what she does. More of the daily flavor than any proper long standing talent though. Once she loses her looks, there won't me much there. Rhianna has more pop talent, Lil kim has more rap talent..those straddling the line need to either be sensational, or selling their looks(body) for short term sales.

Not really my type of music..but I do understand she is moderately talented overall.

As far as the whole demon worshipping thing..meh, who cares. Pretty sure people aren't going to the church of Minaj if she is anyhow. They listen to her music because it is poppy and trendy, and next week, her songs will be outdated and some new person will be taking the spotlight. You lot put too much stock and worry in the day to day entertainment.

But that's not how it works anymore, she's already been around a while, and will continue to be around.

The ones picked by the illume are the SUPER FAMOUS, the class of famous that doesn't fade.

Just look at Jay-Z. Still out, still huge. He should have been gone by now following your logic.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune

No. There is no Bible verse that says that Satan's "job" was to make music.

The Bible does say that Satan is the god of this world and that he deceives those who don't have a love for the truth. It also says most people are going to Hell. So the Devil doesn't need people to sell him thier souls- he already has them. He does not need to create symbols that make people serve him-most people already are, with the way they live thier lives.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
Thats some deep stuff for a person who has been a registered member for 4 whole days.

Except that I've been actually on this site for about 8 months. I took a hiatus for a few months because I had personal stuff in life to deal with, but I originally joined this site last Spring. I had to create a new account because I lost/forgot my old one and the password associated with it.

The irony of you talking about people attacking naysayers on a thread as you go on the offensive against me and the time I've been on this site. Even if I was only on it for four days, what does that matter? I'll answer for you. It doesn't.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

She's talking about other sides of her own personality (whether they be false or not). She's also smiling and is happy about it, if she were talking about something else I think the mood would be slightly different.

No, she's talking about the things inside of her. That's what she says. They are inside of her. Why would her mood be different? She made her decision and clearly is ok with it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Nicki Minaj's confession is no less entertaining than the fact that adults on this forum still believe in Demons, Devils & Demigods. Why do some people feel the need to personify evil into some being, be it a "demon" or Satan himself? I'm sorry, evil lives in the hearts and minds of men & women and it can't be blamed on characters no less fictional than the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. Quit giving people excuses for human behavior based on extreme selfishness...for that is all that evil is...a greedy, self-serving heart.

As far as this crap goes...the people who said this is just selling more records hit the nail on the head...In HollyWierd and the Music Industry (note the use of the wording there..INDUSTRY...) publicity is publicity is publicity. ITS ALL GOOD MARKETING...and the more controversial the better.

Ms. Minaj would love to personally thank the OP for helping to spread her name, if she could, but she's busy tonight sacrificing animals and children to the Dark Lord that signs her paychecks...

Really, YA think??? Now imagine an hideous, dark, thunderous laugh...FREAKING RIDICULOUS!!!!
This is SHOW BIZ BABY...

And to whomever said BEYONCE has no talent...you haven't seen one of her shows, it's one of the best I've seen and I have been to thousands of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I just have one question: Do all the naysayers on this thread who have taken excessive time to bash the believers on this thread feel better?

I mean reading all of your responses is like reading the same response over and over again. You say she's not possessed. You say it's just the "music business." You say it's just "publicity." Fine. And I say you're wrong. And nothing's gonna change that. Just like nothing we say is gonna change it for you. But go ahead and have fun continuing to bash us if that's what helps you sleep at night. It really doesn't bother me in the least bit.

And I find it equally absurd for anyone to even try to make the connection that mentioning her being demon possessed on a conspiracy theory website is gonna increase her record sales. That's absolutely ludicrous.
edit on 23-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CristobalColonic

DAMN THAT BROWN EYE

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

i didn't read all of the posts, so i don't know if anyone pointed this out yet; but, here's one video(i don't know if there are more)that show minaj's eyes changing shape and color:

www.youtube.com...

this video could help people understand the difference between something evil dwelling inside of her as opposed to her just being addicted to attention. i don't know what it is, but they(the illuminati and their minions)think they do and make deals with it/them. freaky #.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Dude your obviously trolling. I dont trust any profiles made in 2013.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by solizer

Pot, meet kettle. Again, I've been on this site since last Spring. Took a hiatus to deal with personal stuff. Had to create a new account because I forgot my old one and the password. *Yawn* Tired of repeating myself.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yea sure buddy. And im Jesus Christ

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solizer

Great comeback. I don't have to prove anything to you. Call me a liar all you want. I could care less. This will be my last response to you. I don't have time for people like you.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Awesome do you want a cookie. The people putting out the illuminati vids are BIBLE THUMPERS. Trying to get you believe in GOD and "Too fight the EVIL" hahaha thats a fact.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Don't forget Bob Dylan. There's video of him admitting that he sold his soul to the devil and how he regrets it.

How tragic it must be to live in a world without metaphor.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Oh yes everything is a metaphor and if I take something that someone says (where they did not even remotely hint at it being a metaphor) then I live in a world without metaphors. Surprise, surprise, More personal insults. You naysayers are becoming a broken record. My list of people to ignore is growing faster and faster.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You're sounding like a broken record yourself.

Metaphors are meant to be understood without being pointed out. Odd that you missed that but expect us to disregard this in order to believe your CT.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

My list of people to ignore is growing faster and faster.

What a pity you didn't put Nicky Minaj at the top of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

No, I haven't. It's a possibility. I acknowledge that, but I don't think that's what it is. I think she's demon possessed. Although she could just be schizophrenic. And I know I acknowledged that before.
Go try to argue with someone else. I won't do it.

Do you just put everyone down who doesn't agree with you?

You and a few of your "buddies" on this thread seem to think that if other members don't believe your story then they have no business posting in this thread.

That's not the way ATS works.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join