It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I would suggest that it isn't Satan or demons in the normal sense, but the "ankle biters" that persist in realms just beyond ours and can effect our emotional state, and awareness...if we let them and if we vibrate at a frequency that feeds them.

"Ankle Biters" have other names, but those other names empower them so let's not do that. The good news is, they are leaving this planet and that's changing the psyche of everyone here, one less ankle biting entity at a time.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

edit on 22-2-2013 by CaptainAbstract because: nevemind

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Nicki Minaj is a mess. If she told me it was raining, I wouldn't believe her until I'd been outside for at least an hour and was soaked through.

If she's says she's possessed by demons, then I pity whichever demon has been shackled to her.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Amazing thread OP!!!

All I have to say is, my grandfather was a respected musician (and comes from a long lineage of masons) and I have been a musician for most my life and have been fully immersed in many aspects of it. For anyone who thinks this is outlandish and ridiculous, you have another thing coming man.

I've been researching this for many years myself and have come accross many startling facts and evidence which I plan on sharing in my own thread in the near future. Here's one of the best videos I have seen so far and is A MUST WATCH if you are at all interested in this subject,

It's no surprise at all that after all these years I've only been interested in "underground" music. (This includes
classical, metal, hip-hop, jazz, folk, new age...all genres) It's almost like the energy you feel and build up while listening to "underground" music is harnessed for yourself and not directed to these other powers. Not to mention the topic matter in mainstream music is complete garbage yet people come down on metal for example, saying it's "evil" and what not when it's the complete opposite!

Here's a perfect example, the current song I'm actually listening to is by a band called "Hatebreed"...Ohh I know, it's an "evil" name all right! But did you know the term Hatebreed is referring to the TPTB and all the people subjected to their garbage. The song is called HONOR NEVER DIES and the message is a very important one you wont hear in the mainstream and if you do it's not filled with symbolism.

Here's the lyric video, play it on mute if it's not your style of music but tell me this isn't the type of message you want the youth to recieve,

And that was just what I was currently listening to, I can list songs 'till the day I die. Metal and underground music for the people and forever! Peace!

edit on 22-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ATS'ers do you really think she is possessed by a demon? All this Illuminati business has become so mainstream now these celebrities are using it to their advantage. So she says she's possessed by demons, whats going to happen next? Everyone will start talking about her, increasing her popularity, just because shes saying controversial stuff. Jay Z, Kanye West, Rhianna etc, have all profited by putting pyramids and other controversial images in their videos.

She's laughing all the way to the bank and posts like these are just helping her achieve her goal!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Definitely serves to explain the make-up and wardrobe choices... I'm more inclined to believe that she is actually being managed by the MIBs... that's just my opinion

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Where did you get this 'inside knowledge'? Can you reffer to a source ? Just saying you know a random guy who is into this stuff does not really make you a reliable source. Give us some facts. I do not say i don't believe you, i am just saying you should prove your statement.

I do believe in people being demon posessed, so do not thinnk i try to take you down or anything, i just want to know more about this stuff.
How does it work, who do 'they' contact, how can they know someone else who is posessed.

Give us some answers to that.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Do people forget that a lot of these celebs have agents and those agents have people that follow the latest trends. Illuminati is a hot trend right now. So obviously they're going to roll with it. And say what you want about nicky minaj but she doesn't owe any of us anything, we are the consumers of product. Its us that needs to take responsibilty for our actions, what we teach our kids and how we survive. Falling into the "illuminati" crap is just you falling into marketing schemes. Logic people use rational logic. People get brainwashed because they do not know how to think for themeselves. Personaly I find her pretty entertaining and pretty sexy. I love my ghetto girls
what can I say. I'm ghetto.

Oh by the way the grammys are coming up and just remember these celebs are just staying in character for the cameras. Don't forget its all hollywood. Things happen because they are meant to happen. And obviously something will happen so people can talk about and keep names in the tabloids. Chic ching$$$
edit on 22-2-2013 by solizer because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2013 by solizer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I just know that my wife and I really enjoyed American Idol (emphasis on past tense), from the first auditions which were often comical, to the raw talent under pressure shown by the latter contestants. The judges really mattered, and it was sad to see Simon Cowell go off to other things. I could almost tolerate the replacements, but this one is painful to watch. I don't care how many personalities she has or how well she does whatever it is she does, she's beyond a description allowed on the website. So, my wife and I no longer enjoy American Idol.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelofpeace

Originally posted by sirric
I'm replying to all that u2u me asking about how I know this information, so I'll try to answer with what I know here.

The Friend that I know that has accepted the "beast" is very close to me and has shared her secret only with me another close friend and her therapist. It happen when she was much younger, around 16, and was heavy into wicca magic and the dark occults. She created a spell that allowed the "beast" to give her powers. Not sure of the exact ritual she performed, but was told it was one on the darkest spells. From that day forward she was able to do thing normal people can only wish for and she is a genuinely good person but has allowed herself to carry the entity this entire time.

More recently we have a mutual friend that is in the music industry and is struggling to make a name for herself. She is quite talented and had many offers but she turned most down until a promoter from either Epic or Columbia offered to gave her a contract. When she went to sign it they came right out and told her that they needed her to perform for them and to "sing a song" and accept the powers they would give her when she signs their contract, she declined to do so at that time and told them that she wanted to go over the contract before signing it, they blew up and told her to leave and to never return.

When she told me and my close friend about this and the weird song they wanted her to sing, she turned white and told her never to do that and told her why as that was part of the spell she performed when 16.

From that point on, I understood what the power behind this music industry really is. I have researched much about this and now everything makes sense to what is happening with the "Deal with the Devil"

Hope this answers most to as why I believe what I do.

sirric

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by SpearMint

Spear, did you even pay attention to what she said?! She said she can't suppress them. She said there are lunatics inside of her.

She's talking about other sides of her own personality (whether they be false or not). She's also smiling and is happy about it, if she were talking about something else I think the mood would be slightly different.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
It doesn't matter what I believe. It doesn't matter what you believe. But I know for an absolute fact that there are very rich people in very influential positions that DO believe. That thought is worrisome to me.
edit on 22-2-2013 by slowisfast because: sp

IF you watched the Century of SElf and loved it, I wonder at why one has a hard time believing that the OP had a very valid point. Or, if you are horrified by child trafficking, or if you cannot understand why child sexual abuse is so ramanpt, or rape or the stats for these crimes, then one can only conclude that someone who liked death , pain and suffering was in control, look at what is happening all over the world. IF that isn't the opposite of good and kind, I don't know what is.

There are many differeing factors that point to the original post haveing huge releance and it is most certainly worth of debate. It's not conspiracy, it's reality. Perhaps, note I say perhaps, mankind has been at war with himself for a very long tme, maybe we have chosen to let th one that led to death and violence win. Maybe it's a test to see if we choose good and demand this nasty dehumaninizng brainwashing go on.

You can hink me looney all you want. I see this as a battle of good over evil with the evil side having tons of tricks at their disposal. Throws tomatoe I don't care.

As one who is close to this earth more than the things man made.. and a Cherokee.. that's what all the hoopla has been about all along. We have this tale about two wolves inside us all... one being good and one being evil
it is what we choose that we become. Obviously, our so called leaders are not choosing as much as insisting the status quo stay the same. I think we have more hope than that.

Why? because Agape love, peace and hope are things that start in the human heart. More folks feel this way than want to go the way of evil .I talk to enough of them and it's the premise of what I spend a great deal of time writing about. Folks respond to it.

There are prophecies from the Anishabe Tribe of the Eighth Fire and other tribes as well that speak of a time when all tribes gather together . I am just looeny enough to think this is the time and whether we win or not depends on how much we are willing to change ourselves towards folks who are willing to say no to the madness. For some they call this the "gathering of the tribes" You may thnk me craxy but I cannot lie or say what is not in my heart to say off the top of my head. I am no ponderous writer out thinking.I write what comes to me via muse.

If you lie about what you think , feel etc you have to remember and I lost that a long time ago. With respect for all here

Don't expect agreement nor am I attached to being right.It is siimply how I feel.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Wow hadn't seen that video before and dude, Hatebreed are awesome!

People write them off straight away but you have to listen to the lyrics, they are very much anti establishment, for the people trying to get people to wake up.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

He is most certainly on to something. This thread, like the first two I cannot seem to tear myself away from are closer to on to somehting than I am equiped to elbaborate on.

Have any of you been trying to take all these varying threads and do some puzzling them as a whole. What all of these varying subjects happening at this time means? Unfortunately, I have. The conclusions that I've come to over twenty years of reading and thinking about symbolism in our culture are not hard to discern if you are a good reader. I think conclusions should be ones own and it is why it is crucial to respect others views even if we disagree. Why? cause we each come to this life with our own unique gifts, yet we all are the same under the skin.

That's how we are made. Anything that disrespects that is anti life ...... hence... "evil" reversed is "llive"

Makes sense to me thinking logicly. And all the varyng fights through the centuries only benefitted our masters.
I am thrilled to see this thread. It's a deep subject.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

If anyone has eyes they can see it. Trouble is the internet has developed into this" must have documents to prove your assertions. Can certainly see the validity of that as that is a hallmark of good reasearch with annotated facts.
That's a good model.
Still, when one is picking a subject to discuss, doesn't that person get to decide what angle they want to discourse upon that op. IF one person believes in Satanic or not Satanic they would then have to spend endless hours going over what is essentially an opinion. I like to call it good versus evil. If it harms others and desensitizes us to harm of others , I'd say that was not a good thing.
Doesn't mattter what you call it . You could spend ten million years digging online and you would not solve mankinds greatest quandry..whether there is or isn't an entity called God or one called Satan ?
You'd never fully prove or disaprove it.

The belief that God is within all of us is the common thread. That we have a choice how we behave and that it's wrong to do harm to others, that the earth we find ourselves on is as sacred as our childrens lives because they have to inherit it.. and that we should respect those things..

so the abysmal worship of blood and gore and guts that is our media seems the antithesis of life somehow

However,

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
He who believes in god is the dog and he who believes in the devil has lived.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Some people who have to much for their own good, are also very dull and dim to begin with. Nikki being one of them. So she may be something, but demon possessed it unlikely, I'd say she's just insane. Like Tom Cruise.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wow, the demons sure have gotten tame over the years. They used to have mad talent too (see Jimmy Page). I think Satan is slipping!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by boncho

My acknowledging that she's demon possessed is not giving her money in anyway. My posting this video on here is not giving her money in anyway. Do you really think people on this site, of all places, is gonna go out and buy Nicki Minaj crap just because I posted this video?

And ignoring something is not the answer. A problem doesn't go away by ignoring it. It gets worse. As I said that's what the Illuminati wants. Ignore it. Pretend that the whistle blowers are crazy.

Never heard the phrase, "any advertising is good advertising"

??

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join