It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by neformore

The most worrying thing for me, personally, is how a gossip thread on a none event got to 9 pages.

Seriously? There are weirder and more relevant things going on in this world than this.....

Satan, Illuminati, and Demon. Three buzzwords that will attract almost every weirdo on the site.

Well thanks for reducing us to "weirdos." As if name-calling helps prove your point at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

No one is telling anyone here what to believe.

Well none of us are telling anyone what to believe. But the naysayers sure are doing it to us by ridiculing us and calling us names.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan

Would you sell your soul for a short period of wealth on this earth?

No, I wouldn't, but clearly they would.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
The most worrying thing for me, personally, is how a gossip thread on a none event got to 9 pages.

Seriously? There are weirder and more relevant things going on in this world than this.....

Really? You're a "super moderator" and you don't know how it got to 9 pages? Um... possibly because people are discussing it? Some people find it interesting and others don't. So that leads to discussion/debate. What does it matter that it's now at 10 pages?

You think there are more important things to discuss? Fine. Then go discuss them. Some of us find this weird, relevant, and interesting. So who cares if we wish to discuss it and make it a 10-page thread? I really don't get your opposition to discussing this? Isn't that what this website is for? Is it just because you disagree with it? Not really what I would expect from someone who is a "super moderator." I'd expect a little bit more understanding.

Hope this doesn't get me banned for questioning a mod. Guess we'll find out. I'll screen shot it just to be on the safe side.
edit on 22-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by Leuan

Would you sell your soul for a short period of wealth on this earth?

No, I wouldn't, but clearly they would.

But how do you know for sure it's not just viral marketing?

Heres what I find strange: if any regular person went around saying they have altar egos, they would be thrown in the loony bin. However, with these celebs, they have a religious following. That's the bizarre part...

BTW whoever said they're awake, yet listen to immortal and dead prez, has sand in their eyes. Go ahead and listen more carefully, the white man isn't your enemy, never was, never will be.
Until people realize this, we're screwed

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think it's just a case of people taking her words too literally tbh.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Stop buying their garbage, if you stopped buying the junk they sell, it would not be long till they disappeared.

A couple two word riffs for ya to ponder.

Stop buying
Bit torrent
Fish heads

Get it?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by King_John

How are they supposed to be taken? See the thing is people keep saying that; that we're taking her words too literally. What's wrong with that? She didn't say anything suggesting it was a joke or a metaphor. Damn right I'm gonna take it literally. Because her and all these other Satan-worshiping "entertainers" have a lot of influence, especially over the youth.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Well none of us are telling anyone what to believe. But the naysayers sure are doing it to us by ridiculing us and calling us names.

Actually you are. You would not have made the thread if you didn't want people to "wake up" and believe in the premise of the OP.

The naysayers are just living up to the sites motto.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Actually you are. You would not have made the thread if you didn't want people to "wake up" and believe in the premise of the OP.

That's not the same thing at all! And you know it. If it was then anyone who posts anything is telling people what to believe and that's absolute rubbish. It's passing on a news story or a viewpoint and letting people make up their own mind. It is not telling someone what to think. To claim otherwise is nothing but a cheap attempt at manipulation on your part.

Wanting someone to believe and forcing them to believe something are two entirely different things.

The naysayers are just living up to the sites motto.

The motto of this site is genius. The problem is, though, just like with anything, it can be abused. And it is. Everyone who posts thinks they are doing what the motto of the site is. It's open to each individual's interpretation. By posting this stuff I think I am denying ignorance. I'm denying the ignorance of people who think this stuff isn't real. So it goes both ways.

But you're only going to see it from your perspective. Fine. I'll continue to post this stuff despite what the naysayers are up to.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That's not the same thing at all! And you know it. If it was then anyone who posts anything is telling people what to believe and that's absolute rubbish. It's passing on a news story or a viewpoint and letting people make up their own mind. It is not telling someone what to think. To claim otherwise is nothing but a cheap attempt at manipulation on your part.

Things are what they are. Don't want to own up to it? Fine by me.

The motto of this site is genius. The problem is, though, just like with anything, it can be abused. And it is. Everyone who posts thinks they are doing what the motto of the site is. It's open to each individual's interpretation. By posting this stuff I think I am denying ignorance. I'm denying the ignorance of people who think this stuff isn't real. So it goes both ways.

That is why your supposed to provide proof of your premise. Claiming something and getting defensive when other members tear it down isn't denying ignorance. You're right, you might think it is but that doesn't change the fact that it isn't.
edit on 22-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I believe that when you enter the entertainment industry and are trying to break through and make it, you can often times be subjected to treatment and abuse you wouldn't encounter in a different career. At times under the influence of exhaustion, substances and the desperate hope of fame and stardom, people can be coerced into doing things they wouldn't otherwise by order of the gatekeeper to their success. Nobody is going to bring you all the way up in an industry that they have complete control over only to have you split and stand self sufficient because you've now got your own money. They want to own you. They need to create a terrible secret that you and them know, that they can use as permanent leverage and to keep you in line for the rest of your career. After the deeds are done and the money is made and fames buzz starts to wear off, I believe a lot of these "stars" feel that their talents and worth are now vindicated based upon their success and their fans, and that the dues they had to pay to get there were unnecessary and use the metaphor "sold my soul to the devil" to write off their forfeiting of their dignity and self. Entertainers have been saying this for forever. An artist believes and lives and breathes their singular goal; their art. It is their essence, their soul, their purpose to live. The people in the industry with the money can tell who truly has these undying aspirations; a need and hunger to make it. This artist they choose will be willing to compromise themselves and thus their art if that's what's standing between them and the fame they need to show the world what they really are. By the time you've made it though, they already own you. This is how one sells their soul. I believe the group of pockets referred to sloppily as the illuminati could make you kill a family member or do something obscenely compromising, forever tying you to them. I do not believe that they have the ability to insert a compliant demon into someone to promote a satanic agenda, nor is the devil plopping deranged souls by the dozens into the easy targets of those in the public eye to amass an army. It is evil perpetrated by people higher up on the chain down on those that are willing to bend how they want. The "sold my soul to the devil" thing is a tried, trued, and accepted way to say "well now that I am sort of someone in my own right, I'd like to tell you that I did things I never wanted to and didn't like to make it here". Anyone who believes that there is actually work being done with an entity on the conceived power level of the devil because of an agenda pushed to keep people ignorant and confused is giving the people who run the business way too much credit. It is the money. It is the fame. These are deep enough roots for evil to stand on its own on our planet.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm replying to all that u2u me asking about how I know this information, so I'll try to answer with what I know here.

The Friend that I know that has accepted the "beast" is very close to me and has shared her secret only with me another close friend and her therapist. It happen when she was much younger, around 16, and was heavy into wicca magic and the dark occults. She created a spell that allowed the "beast" to give her powers. Not sure of the exact ritual she performed, but was told it was one on the darkest spells. From that day forward she was able to do thing normal people can only wish for and she is a genuinely good person but has allowed herself to carry the entity this entire time.

More recently we have a mutual friend that is in the music industry and is struggling to make a name for herself. She is quite talented and had many offers but she turned most down until a promoter from either Epic or Columbia offered to gave her a contract. When she went to sign it they came right out and told her that they needed her to perform for them and to "sing a song" and accept the powers they would give her when she signs their contract, she declined to do so at that time and told them that she wanted to go over the contract before signing it, they blew up and told her to leave and to never return.

When she told me and my close friend about this and the weird song they wanted her to sing, she turned white and told her never to do that and told her why as that was part of the spell she performed when 16.

From that point on, I understood what the power behind this music industry really is. I have researched much about this and now everything makes sense to what is happening with the "Deal with the Devil"

Hope this answers most to as why I believe what I do.

sirric

edit on 22/2/13 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." - Proverbs 22:6

Break Time.

If that's how you feel, then why are you worried? As the saying goes: God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of. Parents do the best they can raising their children. The key is giving them a solid foundation to cushion the blows that reality gives us. We all fall sometimes. We all make mistakes. If you don't have something solid as your backbone, this world will eat you alive.

This site is all about denying ignorance so might I suggest you do some homework before posting things like " The devil is taking over"?

Take any of the big music companies. Pick one. Columbia for instance. Most music companies are subsidiaries, branch-offs, of a larger corporation. The media business especially likes to operate this way. One corporation will have many arms, companies, so their portfolio is more diversified to be more attractive to investors. When rock-n-roll music started hitting it big corporations saw the opportunity and would buy out companies, or even make companies, like Columbia to have yet another arm to make money with. In the case of rock-n-roll music, that arm represented what could be best described as a tax write off. In England they called it an entertainment tax. As long as that tax write off made enough money to cover it's own operating costs, it was all good. Not much has changed through the decades since except the amount of money being bandied about. It's all grown a lot.

You need to keep this in mind when talking about "selling your soul to the devil" in order to make money. It's important because if you have a business and you want to make money from it, you market it. If that means putting people out there in the spotlight telling their consumers that they sold their soul to the devil, then so be it. It obviously works because it's been a ploy in this industry for a long time now. Kind of a strange way to make your investors happy, but so be it. It started with Robert Johnson, then Jimmy Page, then Mick Jagger, Bon Scott, Eddie Van Halen..........People like Page, Van Halen and Hendrix all had one thing in common. They worked their ass off to get to where they wanted. To the top. Really, it's not something you want to take too seriously. Jimi Hendrix admittedly spent more time with his guitar then any one woman. He slept with it. He'd fiddle with chords while his bacon was frying. Eddie was the same way. What these men admitted to doing was something tangible. You could prove it. Can you prove people sell their souls to the devil? Of course not. You're running under the assumption that there is both a product to sell (your soul) and a buyer for the product (The devil).

Assume for the sake of argument that they did, actually, sell their souls. That's their problem now isn't it?.You'd have to be pretty weak to believe that you're going to lose your soul by listening to someone who supposedly sold theirs in order to make the kind of music they did. Re-read my first paragraph.You can do a lot of things by proxy......but that? Sure, you can influence people by music. That can definitely be done. But look at what the influencing is right now. In the case of one song that someone posted here, the message is dangerous sex through occultism. That only flies with people who never dabbled in the occult before or have had dangerous sex. It's new territory for them and they want to explore it. Been there done that. But then people grow up and out of those phases. When they do, they no longer have the disposable incomes that teenagers have, which is the exact demographic these video's are tailored to and the exact same people who will grow up and out of that phase.

This sort of thing in rock is 60 years old now. Remember "Sympathy For The Devil"? "Under My Thumb"? ZOSO? It only shocks the people who don't know any better. Where are the good old days when you dealt with the pressures of the rock lifestyle by good old fashioned drugs? Now you have people with multiple personalities to deal with it? Say what you want about Kieth Richards and his drug use, the man made it all work in his favor for 50 years now. Now THAT'S marketing an image for long term effects. Nicki Minaj will have been forgotten about in 5. Her other personalities in 6.

If the devil is still using rock to sway the masses, he needs to get a day job.

Back to work.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

LOL. Its never going to get you banned. Just because I'm staff doesn't mean you can't have an opposing viewpoint to me, and just because I'm staff, it doesn't mean I can't be constantly suprised about what becomes a hot talking point on the board.

Heres how I see this - Nicki Minage is a product. She has made herself one. In order for her product to work she has to make herself saleable.

In this case, she is going to say anything in order to try and grab peoples attention, because attention = money for her product. Sex sells. Insanity sells. The occult sells. Shes gone for all three.

Hell, this isn't even a new concept - Bowie was messing around with multiple personalities in the early 70's, and more recently Beyonce invented "Sascha Fierce" as her "personality".

There is no mysetery here, no occult, only sales and marketing. The only force at work here is the almighty dollar. Ching Ching. You buy into this, you discuss it, you increase the sales and the product line expands.

edit on 22/2/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I usually tend to stay out of the whole "illuminati" stuff but what evidence do you have that says that people are getting dumber and dumber by generation.

Actually its the other way around, IQ's go up from one generation to another so actually people are getting smarter.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would just like to add that...

Part of Zelda's main recurring story is how the Triforces bring power to which ever who posses it/them but the villains are very often identified with the one eye symbolism.

So many things add up, it's hard for all of it to only be coincidence.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
what guy here is gonna admit they dont want a minaj?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

LOL. Its never going to get you banned. Just because I'm staff doesn't mean you can't have an opposing viewpoint to me, and just because I'm staff, it doesn't mean I can't be constantly suprised about what becomes a hot talking point on the board.

Heres how I see this - Nicki Minage is a product. She has made herself one. In order for her product to work she has to make herself saleable.

In this case, she is going to say anything in order to try and grab peoples attention, because attention = money for her product. Sex sells. Insanity sells. The occult sells. Shes gone for all three.

Hell, this isn't even a new concept - Bowie was messing around with multiple personalities in the early 70's, and more recently Beyonce invented "Sascha Fierce" as her "personality".

There is no mysetery here, no occult, only sales and marketing. The only force at work here is the almighty dollar. Ching Ching. You buy into this, you discuss it, you increase the sales and the product line expands.

edit on 22/2/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

You say Occult sells and then say no occult? Occult is going mainstream just like rap did ages ago. Although I agree with you about "products" I think they (so called stars) as well as the audience are manipulated and controlled (as well I guess they deserve). And the only way to vote is with your dollars or to turn it off.

Although in this day and age I am surprised the bling still attracts with so many no talent "stars" with people having a bigger voice on the innerwebs.

Which makes me think there are either powerful mind control techniques (more earworms and repetitive beats in pop music now then ever before) or something else at work here. Think about this for a minute if you found a way to get a song stuck in someones head wouldn't that be part or the product sale? I think they spend millions on R&D to figure our how to get whatever the new "Pink" is to be the color of the day.

Makes you wonder why though right? To any other end then money could there be anything else they want to sell you agendas, beliefs, politics, apathy?
edit on 22-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I love whenever some disagrees with the OP people automatically attack that person and say they are trying to derail the thread and what not.

Argyll i couldn't agree with you more.

The OP taking your disagreement in his OP with you being a "naysayer" actually makes this quite funny to read and the the fact that now he is throwing troll out there. Thats some deep stuff for a person who has been a registered member for 4 whole days.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join