It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"They choose me. I wish I could supress them. They're lunatics inside of me that feel the need to come out every, you know, any given moment. [...] Roman [one of the demons possessing her] is fearless and he's crazy. And he's a gay boy, now that I think about it. [...] He comes out when I have on orange hair and he's very fearless. And you know Nicki is shy [talking about herself in the third person] sometimes. And Romans is never. And Roman does accents and Roman does weird things that Nicki laughs at. But I just let Roman be Roman."

Watch this whole video but the above starts at about the 8:38 mark.

+77 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Or she is a vapid, no talent attention whore.

Which is more likely?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Oh I agree she has no talent and she may be an attention whore but she is famous. And she's not the only one doing these things. It's not isolated. It's rampant throughout the "entertainment" industry.

Watch the entire video.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

That's exactly what they want, for us to not pay attention and think nothing of these things.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by watchitburn

Oh I agree she has no talent and she may be an attention whore but she is famous. And she's not the only one doing these things. It's not isolated. It's rampant throughout the "entertainment" industry.

Watch the entire video.

then your clearly dumber then stupid....

so has amazing talents

and if you did some real research you'll know she has like 14 split personalities, so thats just one of them saying shes possessed, i wouldn't pay much attention
edit on 21-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

I think you may..be one of her personalities. But that's just me.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't understand how there are new "talented" artists everyday...

Things I can do without.

#23 Celebrities

edit on 21-2-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have to wonder why people have made her 'famous'. Mental issues?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's called publicity. You are helping her with that. Good job.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Why are any of them famous? That's the key to it all. They are handpicked to dumb people down and to spread the Illuminati's control and symbolism.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

I highly doubt she's gonna benefit from record sales or anything like that on ATS. But I definitely expected the run-of-the-mill naysayers on a thread like this.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The whore should be put in an asylum.. Any adults with imaginery friends have mental issues.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Whether possesed or publicity.
You cant deny that there is some messed up stuff going on in the music indusrty.
Real music that comes from the heart and soul is easy to tell apart from most of the crap these "superstar artists" put out.
edit on 21-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Exactly, ELOmen! When I post stuff like this, I get some people saying, "Oh you're stupid if you think Lil Wayne or Lady Gaga or Rihanna is in the Illuminati!"

And I'm not saying they are. I'm saying they are puppets. And what's worse is they are constantly throwing out these Satanic occult symbols. They are influencing so many people with it. And it's dangerous, demonic sybolism. They are brainwashing the masses.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Talent? Meh..she is alright for what she does. More of the daily flavor than any proper long standing talent though. Once she loses her looks, there won't me much there. Rhianna has more pop talent, Lil kim has more rap talent..those straddling the line need to either be sensational, or selling their looks(body) for short term sales.

Not really my type of music..but I do understand she is moderately talented overall.

As far as the whole demon worshipping thing..meh, who cares. Pretty sure people aren't going to the church of Minaj if she is anyhow. They listen to her music because it is poppy and trendy, and next week, her songs will be outdated and some new person will be taking the spotlight. You lot put too much stock and worry in the day to day entertainment.

link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
And it's dangerous, demonic sybolism. They are brainwashing the masses.

Explain how its dangerous.

link   
so follow her on twitter now !!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This was her at a younger age

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

LT,

Glad someone else picks up on this.

The phrase to make a deal with the devil is true to a point and this is how it works: If you want success, you agree with the "devil" and at that point you will have to willingly accept a demon into your soul which will help you become rich and famous, how you ask?

Well, I have inside knowledge into that world without having to accept a demon.

While we are on this mortal plane, there are the unseen "evil" forces trying to gain a hold of your humanity and into your soul while on earth. Demon spirits cannot enter a human host without it's permission, hence the deal is necessary.

A Demon spirits know a lot more about the Laws of Attraction and can make that work for it's host.
When you agree to allow the "Beast" as a very close friend of mine calls it, she told me she can see things that the ordinary person can't and she also can tell when another person has accept a "Beast".

It is all true and this is a rare glimpse into that world.

Sirric

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Explain how its dangerous.

Simple. They are getting people familiar with Satan and Illuminati symbolism. They are making it acceptable and non-shocking. So when more and more pieces fall into place, people will just go along with it. Like I said, they are brainwashing the masses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join