It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the unstoppable force and the immovable object.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Wifibrains

Of course they are the same thing....

Hmmm looking at the yin yang as a model for this theory, makes me think about the binary solar system thread I read earlier. That was a black star too.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Question answered.

You're welcome.

Haha. Nice. Wifi Brain fried now. Lol. *shakes head to gain senses*

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Kind of odd you posted this thread this evening.

I just came across that video last night.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Superstitious much? Hehe

It's just a coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I would say in the center of the immovable object there's a black hole and it sucks all motion in then at the beginning of the motion there's a white hole and everything comes out of it again and this goes on for all of eternity.

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by Cinrad

I disagree with your conclusions Wifibrains but I like the processes and new slants you brought in

In my opinion, the unstoppable force and immovable object cannot coexist in the same universe, any universe that has laws that allows both to form has opposing laws and therefore must cancel itself out of existence. However, if an unstoppable force is possible in one universe and it truly is unstopable, then it should be able to jump between universes.

Ok, we are in charge here so if we want to put them together in one space we can. To play with your concept for a min, what if, we we add in harmony, or chaos, or anything Inbetween as they are different ends of the same stick. Or both at the Same time even. It seems all the perceptions that contradict each other are what create reality.

I can't accept that 'we' who you say are in charge. Anyway I wanted to throw soul, psyche and manifestations in there. If you have a soul and that is like an infinite universe then the proper way to communicate with other infinite universes is by using the others' centre to create an acceptable manifestation (outside of the universes' centre ofcourse) which allows for interaction without having the problem of paradoxes or your place or mine, my rules or yours. Now why could anyone use anothers' centre well it's because they are all the same, all the stuff my universe has been exposed to is also present in anothers' universe. It is because of the psyche which understands the universe and brings forth the self to interact with it and other universes.

Now if there was an imaginary spaceship floating above Earth since the beginning and it would assign numbers to each human when they are born you would see everyone has a unique number or like a telephone number or street address or one can make up their own phonebook. So there would still be infinite universes but no more paradox. What would jump is the manifestation, not the actual force, the manifestation would be using (part of) the force of the other universe, much like a mirror universe only the centre of one is technically in the others' universe so to the observer it might appear as if there are 2 centres in one universe while in absolute reality there are two half centres or one real and the other not.

To get out of such a mindtrap one has to know him/herself better than the other or reconstruct one self to become what it should become as the fake centre would no doubt take control and try to change the true inhabitant of that universe so that he/she becomes weak or distracted and doesn't take back it's universe.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyEyes
Time is the unstoppable force, space is the immovable object.

Someone actually gets it.

I'm stunned.

Space IS time in the form of static "presence", where time IS space in the form of kinetic "presence". Their exchange process delivers the Universe we call space-time where all the animate and inanimate contents happen to be parasitic harmonics and clashing chaos during the "ring-out".

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Kind of odd you posted this thread this evening.

I just came across that video last night.

It's not "odd". It is a sector of a Statement formatted specifically for you and you alone to move you forward to answer THAT question you posed years ago. You didn't actually think you wern't going to get the Answer did you?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
When the unstoppable force meets the immovable object, they do not need to displace each other at all. The unstoppable force will simply go around the immovable object and continue on it's merry way. Unlike the immovable object which cannot be moved, The unstoppable force may move in any direction necessary to the need to keep moving.

If we were to say the the path of the unstoppable force is limited to a path where the immovable object is and that the motion of the unstoppable force must pass though it, we are then left with few options. One is that the unstoppable force will be absorbed and rotate around the immovable object. This is unlikely because in some way the object is then moved in relation to the force. The second is that they both cease to exist.

The best answer is the first where the unstoppable force simply goes around the immovable object and continues on it's merry way leaving the immovable object as it is, immovable.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

To get out of such a mindtrap one has to know him/herself better than the other or reconstruct one self to become what it should become as the fake centre would no doubt take control and try to change the true inhabitant of that universe so that he/she becomes weak or distracted and doesn't take back it's universe.

True, it would come down to perspective, and ones own perseptions of where they are, relative to everything else. To see ourselves on a planet in a solar system, is not the same as seeing ourselves with infinity in all directions. Multidimesionality?
edit on 22-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Chaos can be beutiful, but only when looking at the whole thing, which would include its opposite, harmony.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The best answer is the first where the unstoppable force simply goes around the immovable object and continues on it's merry way leaving the immovable object as it is, immovable.

That's how I saw it. If the force went round the object was it stopped? Though I'm my op I insinuated that both are to be introduced in the same point of singularity simualtaniusly and adhere to their said properties. This is why I got the big bang, or manifestation.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Haha not quite. The first paragraph is me saying just because two objects aren't moving anywhere does t mean they are t exerting force on each other. You pushing on a wall would prove this on a different scale. Even if to pushed forever the wall may never move and you would never move past it. However, this keeps same stalemate would likely occur between an unstoppable force and an unmovable object, just like between a wall and you but for infinitely times as long and with infinitely stronger forces. Examine this:

Say you have an object with infinite mass. This would mean that per some celestial body that exerted the weak force of gravity, this object simply existing would prove both the unmovable object and the unstoppable force. Beneath it would have to exist some ground with normal force exactly equal to the infinite mass, and walla- an object that is not moving due to a force that is infinitely strong.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Ok so do they contradict each other,(chaos) or complement each other.(harmony) neither or both?

I think it would be different answers depending on the perspective we look from.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'd say that if one exists the, then the other one has to. They don't exist but if they did, it would have to be both not just one

EDIT: I apologize if there seems to be mistakes of grammar and whatnot in what I am saying. I am replying via iPhone and the autocorrect makes throng worse sometimes haha
edit on 22-2-2013 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Dragonfly79

True, it would come down to perspective, and ones own perseptions of where they are, relative to everything else. To see ourselves on a planet in a solar system, is not the same as seeing ourselves with infinity in all directions. Multidimesionality?

Yes mutidimensional which brings forth the question hinted by Fromabove. There is only positive and negative, meaning once something is decided the outcome will only be positive and negative and only to one side ofcourse.

So suppose there are 2 people with their own dimension both having an immovable force (static) and an unstoppable force (dynamic) then if one force would go to the others' dimension it would naturally go to the center eventually as that is where it was heading in the first place when it left it's own dimension much like a preprogrammed robot. However the unstoppable force would have to draw power or energy from somewhere, like generating momentum and that can only happen inside it's own dimension as when it would draw energy from the others' dimension it would become the others' momentum.

More importantly is if the robot was not programmed to return to it's own dimension when it was send, it would be stuck forever or until the inhabitant of the dimension understand the robot and learns how to control it, then learns how to send it back by communicating with the inhabitant of the other dimension or have it's centre and momentum taken over.

Which also describes a common problem where some people leave their own truth at some time because of some imagined external truth which is what creates all the fun and that is when they lose their natural momentum and become kind of artifical beings which all follow the truth of that original inhabitant in it's original dimension but not really understanding why. I know I'm leaving a lot out but feel free to ask.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have heard this posed many times and have often thought many people try to "over think" various senarios.
I would propose we see this in one form every day and do not realize it. As with most things there is a matter of relativity within this question.
Think of sunlight and the glass window pane.
To the glass, the sunlight is unstoppable because of it's own transparency.
To the sunlight, the window pane is immovable because, regardless of it's own velocity, the light does not impart enough force onto the glass to move it any appreciable amount.
There are likely very few such special situations, but I thought it deserved to be mentioned.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Going back to what I wrote about if a force was truly unstoppable then it should be able to jump from one universe to another, then if it did this, wouldn't that indicate that the two universes were only part of something bigger, and if that is the case then wouldnt that be the real universe, not the part of the multiverse that it first originated from?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Well scientist think the universe might be a big brain. Maybe other universes are other organs, heart, liver, lungs ect. And the real universe is actualy a body and the multiverses are the systems/organs inside. If the universe works in a fractual nature....totally plausible.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

reply to post by DISRAELI

Hmmm, so where does that leave us? Duality. Lol

Simulated like on a computer...kinda and nothingness is the sheet of existence even though existence is fraud, we know that at least one of them is but what about the sheet we are writing on where did that come from???
Duality is this fraud but to us it isnt, we are recreating the big bang within our minds studying this IMO. we inadvertantly become god or (a) god. Do as thou wilt...but karma is a B!tch.
Take that illuminati a flawed idea from modern times. sheep much?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

In this universe, there are no infinites... except, maybe, the size of the universe itself.

There is no object that is absolutely unmovable no no force absolutely irresistible or unstoppable. It's all human concept to measure values that we cannot fathom. We have to create a common reference point even where none exists.

The unstoppable force and the immovable object are entirely human creations.

exactly its duality it is us we are the tree in my avatar in an out.. but where are we? the evidence goes to one its like a drain in the sink within your mind for me at least wifi put it correctly at least when it come to me and that is brain swirling, mind boggling, and head scratching
here are my expertise LOL....do we lie on the sheet or whats on the sheet? are we the paper or the Ink? as soon as you know this you know your purpose so to speak
edit on 25-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join