It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Rifle Manufacturer John Noveske Killed In Mysterious Car Crash Days After Posting Psych Dr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So I just came across this on another site. This is just an example of what CAN happen to anyone who challenges this corrupt police state we live. Anyone who speaks their mind now is a target, no matter who you are. This is scary imo.

ut barely a week before this incident, John Noveske posted a lengthy, detailed post on Facebook that listed all the school shootings tied to psychiatric drugs. At the end of the post, he asked, “What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on?” That was the last post he ever made.
govtslaves.info... -shooters/

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
They will stop at nothing. There was also the 9/11 conspiracy author, who was executed with his two sons and a dog while on a hike. How long until they come after ATSers? Be careful out there folks!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

They're already on ATS, I wouldn't worry about it. But to suggest this gentleman was killed for his views against big pharma seems a bit out there. Can you source the Facebook post please? Also bring to our attention what made John Noveske a "prominent" rifle manufacturer? And tell us more about this accident?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

www.facebook.com...
Instead of just instantly discounting what story I am passing along, try clicking the LINK I provided as ALL of the info you asked for is there. Typical ATS response though, just comment without clicking a link......You will also see what makes it a conspiracy.....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I find it hilarious and foolish that people are still too dumb to figure out that all pharmaceutical drugs are bogus as hell when everything you need is on this planet.

drsebiproducts.com...

I just don't want to have to explain everything when you can do your own research. Tell your friends and family.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Your job is to provide as many supporting sources in your OP to service your claim while giving a proper summary from your source (which is not what you did). It's ATS's job to review the material and make sound judgments on it. The onus is on you to make complete case for your conspiracy - not fear mongering with brief posts.

Edit. I did some of your homework. Namely tacking that small part about being "prominent". From what I see, he's a mid-level player with a decent distribution outlet, but lacks support by the big box retailers: noveskerifleworks.com...

I'd think the conspiracy is not with big phrama, but a bigger gun maker who wanted him out of the way so they could snatch up his business as it's growing.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Everyone dies.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A day later, I have it on good authority his rifles were heads above the rest and designed for professional shooters that wouldn't touch what's sold in Wal-mart. So you were right about calling him "prominent".

What's odd about the car crash?

Edit: Local chatter says he was hammered while driving, so was his wife following in a car behind. He had no seatbelt on, the roads were untreated ice. There's no sheriff in Josephine County so the area relies on state troopers - who mostly carry his guns - the black out on information is from the police respecting him and not releasing details too early. The autopsy is avail in 2 weeks, it's expected to say his blood alcohol level was high.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Quick clarification, there are still a half dozen deputies left working in Josephine County, but yeah, next to no presence anymore from the Sheriff's department. (source: www.oregonlive.com...)

Condolences to the family.

top topics

join