It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone have alien autopsy video or video link??

page: 1

join
share:
IKG

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i just started believing in aliens tonight after seeing so many pictures and i was wondering (just to confirm my new belief) if anyone had some real area 51-type alien autopsy video footage besides the interview video? becasue i saw the autopsy pictures, but i cant find any alien autopsy videos. sorry for the horrible spelling errors but im in a rush.....thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well IKG i don't have a link but if you used suprnova.org or kazaa i am certain that someon will have it!!!

Xon

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I have the alien autopsy video. Send me a u2u and I can give it to you. But I hope you know that this movie is a Hoax. The alien interview is also a hoax so doent belive what you see.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
yeah, i watched the alien autopsy and i like to show it to my chinese family, they think it's sick...which it is....and fake too...you see them cut the head and then the screen goes white from supposedly a doctor walking in front of the camera and then you see blook that has supposedly run down from the incision... fake! but sickening nonetheless...i could send it to you, but i lost it when my harddrive broke in summer...i got 80 gig hard drive for 60 bucks...is that a good deal?

Xon

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Becouse I live in norway I doent know how much 60 bucks is nut since you live in china it is a nice deal. Everything down there is cheap

IKG

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
whats a "u2u", and does that mean all those alien pictures that are on tables are all fake? if so, which ones are real?

Xon

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
u2u is a way to "chat" private on this web site. And all the picture and movies about alien autopsy and alien interview is fake. All the other one I doent know, But I doent belive there is a real alien picture on the web.

IKG

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i was gettign so excited to start seeing all this alien stuff and i actually thought it was real but now everyone is saying its fake so im starting to doubt it all again

Xon

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I doent belive any human have seen alien but how knows. And all alien picture I have seen is fake. But doent quit beliving, then you will never see them

top topics

join