It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Mind of Robert Peternell - Anomaly Hunter Extraordinaire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What is so special about Robert Peternell? Robert seems to have the unique ability to see anomalies in places most overlook. When dealing with pictures of the Moon or Mars, Robert's mind shows him a breathtaking cornucopia of hidden wonder.

Yes, I know, we have all heard this before but Robert's take on the matter, well lets just say it is different as you will see.

I shall now present to you a portion of Roberts work. The question is not whether the things Robert sees is real or imagined (I'll leave that up to you) but his ability to see or conjure up these things at all - either way, is astonishing.

The Moon

Mars

There are more videos from Robert on his Youtube channel.

Robert sounds like a level headed guy who honestly believes that what he's uncovered is real. Robert believes the Moon and Mars has had some transforming done to them by some ancient alien civilization. Of course Robert also believes NASA is covering this "fact" up. The striking thing is that if you watch enough of his videos you will begin to understand how he's looking at the landscape to pick out these anomalies. You will find you have the ability to see these things for yourself. Are they real or imagined? Try it and see if you can decide for yourself.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Here's the sad thing, peoples minds are already made up no matter what evidence or theories anyone provides. Most people are incapable of having an open mind. You either already believe in intelligent life that has been/still is in our solar system or you do not. Your responses will be based upon these inner beliefs already established. Sadly this is why truth is unobtainable. Human ego will not allow it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well, he is claiming entire mountain faces to be birds, etc.

So I am going to go with Occam's razor....

BUT... This *is* awesome, and what he is finding looks specifically like what he's suggesting: that damned mountain *looks* like a bird.

Must be fun, I think it's a great way to observe Mars & The Moon.

People like him are exactly why we will find something; like him I have high doubts NASA is a paragon of truth.

S+F -- Thanks for the links.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I stopped at the 5 mile long horned croc.

I'm sorry, but he's just changing litte areas with a tool, not undoing anything, but adding to it so that it looks like stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I stopped at the 5 mile long horned croc.

I'm sorry, but he's just changing litte areas with a tool, not undoing anything, but adding to it so that it looks like stuff.

Watch all the videos in their entirety. Robert admits he helps bring them out so you can see what he sees easier but there are many images Robert doesn't even touch except for brightness and contrast and the pictures of the animals are clearly there. The thing is once you know where and how to look, you can go back to the same picture from Nasa and see them yourself.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Robert sounds like a level headed guy who honestly believes that what he's uncovered is real.

That's the problem, we should always doubt our own ideas and look for outside confirmation, otherwise we may end up living in a make believe world of our own.

PS: he is an anomaly creator, not an anomaly hunter.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That reminds me of someone on the old Enterprise Mission boards! I would argue about seeing geysers and they would argue about Giant creatures spitting stuff or something like that! LOL

Anyway I was glad to see I was right about the Geysers (well at least to NASA) so who knows maybe Giant spitting creatures are next!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Got to the crocodile and switched off what an IDIOT, if you think any of his BS is real find it on here LRO React quick map images of the moon surface at 50cm/pixel and some as good as 26cm/pixel, if you are not sure how to use it look here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
there are many images Robert doesn't even touch except for brightness and contrast and the pictures of the animals are clearly there. The thing is once you know where and how to look, you can go back to the same picture from Nasa and see them yourself.

The name of the tools isn't the issue, it is how the person stacks them together.

When you strack multiple operators on top of one another you change the threshold cut off since some pixels move in values. Some pixels will move out of the threshold and some will stay within it ... thus creating gaps in data that a single threshold operation wouldn't have created ... thus creating incorrect processing.

By stacking even simple things like contrast / brightness / levels / saturation etc ... on top of one another you will make odd colors and all kinds of things. There is no reason for example to stack two contrast operations over the top of one another or run equalizations twice or half the other things the person does.

When the person was asked what makes them a credible source ... response was:

You will just have to believe in what I am doing.
Source

Ask anyone with proper experience in signal processing and this is not a good enough answer. Say this to a mining company after processing their photograph data and asking them to open up a 150 million dollar drilling operation and you will be fired.

new topics

top topics

join