It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I'm crazy BUT...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I reread your post and what your doing is trying to speak for everyone else. Yea times are hard for others i get that, but i like i said life is what you make it. Get off the computer and do something about your situation. And the labeling of upper and lower class is just dumb. Stay withing your living means and I may be a "troll" but you my dude are just a whinny little girl that is looking for someone to feel sorry for you. And tell your brother to get two jobs if 9 bucks isnt cutting it.
edit on 24-2-2013 by solizer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by solizer
I reread your post and what your doing is trying to speak for everyone else. Yea times are hard for others i get that, but i like i said life is what you make it. Get off the computer and do something about your situation. And the labeling of upper and lower class is just dumb. Stay withing your living means and I may be a "troll" but you my dude are just a whinny little girl that is looking for someone to feel sorry for you. And tell your brother to get two jobs if 9 bucks isnt cutting it.

Because apparently working 80 hours a week is the solution am I right?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by solizer

How does someone get two jobs when they work over 10 hours a day at least 5 days a week, according to him often over 12 hours at least 6 days a week, and they drive an hour to work and then an hour home? And that's the best paying place around for someone who doesn't have any kind of degree.

I mean... IF your job requires you to stay til the work is done which can often go to 12+ hours in a shift or they will fire you... And you spend 2 hours on the road... where does the time come in for that other job?

If you avoid answering the question I will assume you are doing so because you know you're wrong and have decided to accept and admit that fact.

Like I said, OUT OF TOUCH.

Calling another person a "little girl" as an insult? Yeah... That doesn't sound at all like something that an immature teenager would do...

I'm certainly no fan of most feminists BUT calling someone a "girl" as an insult just sounds sexist to me. So you not only have a lower opinion of everyone who has an income lower than your own but now you come out and admit to having a lower opinion of females as well.

I suffer from something called borderline personality disorder so I wont pick on you for being a sociopath but come on... dude, really?

"I think your just a guy that is way to nice and and has too much hope in people."

If only you could meet me in real life... You might understand the comedy in such a statement. You see, the truth is that I have been too mean and rude to people for most of the over 25 years of my existence, much like yourself, and I am trying very hard to turn into a better and more respectful person.

It's okay though. I understand where you're coming from. You can't help it. You just need to find and accept reality and then maybe you can see the errors in your ways.

Any teenager can come online and troll random forums. I just hope that one day you will grow up and become half a man and leave the moronic bs behind you as I am trying very hard to do. Being a jerk "can" get you places in this world, sadly that is true. However, being an immature jerk likely will not.

Edit: I guess I was wrong about being done. See, much like you, I have a problem and cannot accept allowing another the "last word." Which is a great example of the issue I was originally ranting about. Rather than focusing on any real issues, many of us are far too manipulated into negatively worrying about each other. If only people like yourself possessed the sanity to focus even half of their efforts on the real problem in this world rather than towards other people who have done and are doing nowhere near the damage to their life as the true enemy is...

edit on 24-2-2013 by Anundeniabletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I may be immature but at least this immature guy is making money in the process. you can probably learn something from me. So while you're at home being lame and posting useless post ima take my happy, mexican, custodian ass for a cruise in San Diego in my beautiful Nissan 350z. I guess hard work does pay off. PM me if you want me to put you and brother up on game on how to flip a buck

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by solizer

Don't worry we already know how to "flip a buck." My father thought he did too until they came after him for selling vehicles for a profit without a dealer's license. The thing is... and any "business man" ( which is exactly what you claim to be, whether you like it or not ) worth his poop can tell you this, there has to be a market for what you're selling. In our area, vehicles wont earn you that much because there isn't enough demand for them and there's too many people trying to do exactly what you claim to. I hope you have your legal stuff in order

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Lucky for me i dont live in your area. And every Good business man will tell you to only deal with cash makes things a lot more simple. And if your daddy was smart he would have done the same thing. And if you and your brother knew how to flip a buck you wouldnt be writing cry baby post. Sorry dude but things are only complicated if you make them complicated. And your pops made things complicated.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Everytime you write something ill be there to write back. Youre such an easy target that its almost funny. im seriously getting my laughs from you. have a good day urkel

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Lucky for me i dont live in your area. And every Good business man will tell you to only deal with cash makes things a lot more simple. And if your daddy was smart he would have done the same thing. And if you and your brother knew how to flip a buck you wouldnt be writing cry baby post. Sorry dude but things are only complicated if you make them complicated. And your pops made things complicated.

When dealing in vehicles title and registration are kind of requirements by law. My dad has always been one of those "cash guys." Someone would have to be pretty retarded to purchase a vehicle without legal documents. You can obviously lie about what was paid for the vehicle BUT there are laws about selling so many without the proper license. If you're not dealing with stolen vehicles then you should be exchanging titles and you have to register the vehicle. That's how they got my dad, even though he did do cash sales, he still sold "too many cars in a year without the license." You obviously don't know the first thing about what you're doing... Unless of course you're willing partaking in illegal activities to "earn a living." In which case you are in no position to offer anyone advice... I prefer being a responsible adult and actually being there to provide for my children to rotting away in jail wasting tax payer dollars.

And I fail to see what writing "cry baby posts," which is actually much closer to what you are currently doing, has to do with "flipping a buck" or earning a living in any other means.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Everytime you write something ill be there to write back. Youre such an easy target that its almost funny. im seriously getting my laughs from you. have a good day urkel

It doesn't bother me nearly as much as you think it does. I'm just disappointed that people can actually grow up to be so "challenged" in this world nowadays. You kids these days truly have a piss-poor educational system and, as a father, that fact is extremely disappointing.

It's fine though. Have all the fun you want. It isn't me who will have to make another account when the mods finally get sick of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is the same father who uses the word "retarded" right and the same guy whose buying his kids toy guns. Especially in a time where violence is so high especially in video games, nice parenting. And if the mods want to delete my account then by all means go for it. i will not lose any sleep over it. Put a smile on your face.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well I don't know about anyone else but does this not seem like a rather trollish kind of thing to say?

Can we please get back on topic?
edit on 24-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: spacing

edit on 24-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: elaboration

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by solizer

Nothing you have been saying recently has anything to do with this thread. It is common knowledge that many people will begin to troll after seeing that they have made a fool of themselves. Everyone reading this notices and accepts that you finally realize and admit that you are wrong. As another poster just asked, can we please get back on topic now? If you do not wish to take part in any kind of conversation relating to the topic then please find a better way to waste your time somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I do not feel like a fool at all. If anything im entertained. But as the other member wrote back on topic.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anundeniabletruth
The phrase "too many takers, not enough makers."
...Why is it that those of us who do not earn that much are constantly berated and ridiculed as if we're here because we want to be?
...Working for someone else isn't a get rich quick scheme. If you're lucky you will be able to "earn" enough to "survive" on. So why don't you just start your own business? Then you can "make your own pay."

I didn't quote the entire OP...simply to save space - not because I counted the rest "less important or substantive".
One of the hardest things to do is step out of the "me against them" mentality...when it's obvious that "them" don't care about "me"...except for what "them" can get from "me".
I spent most of the years my children were "growing up" in very similar quarters to what you've described.
Always wanting and trying to "break out" of the rut (and - it is a "rut")...but continually falling back in.
I would work the 80 - 120 hour weeks - rain, sleet, heat, flu, etc...where I was paid less than "minimum wage" for my "time", and only made more if the customers were impressed-enough, grateful-enough, and cash-flush-enough to be gratuituous... It didn't work. Something always arose to remove the cushion...before the cushion could do us any good.
Through those years, I picked up a few "gems"...that did me no good "when I wanted them to"...but they remained "my gems", until one day, someone (of the "them") caught the glimmer off one of the gems...and offered me an opportunity in a new field.
At first, they paid me less than I was making before...but in short order, they saw that I out-worked and out-performed all their other employees, and gave me a chance to do something "significant" (though still paying very modestly).
Eventually, while continuing to earn less than others in comparable positions with other companies in the same field...I gained tons of new experience/s & became "expert" in certain matters...which paved the way, later, to expand my occupational horizon/s again, and again...
Then, I found the "rut" again...but, because of the confidence gained from getting out the first time...it didn't take as long to climb out, again.
I don't think you'll ever find an employer that cares for you "fairly". They will always "look out for #1" (themselves & their families & friends) first. You won't find "a business endeavor", where your customer-base cares more for your well-being & success than for their wallets (someone-else will eventually undercut your rock-bottom price/s). If you are the only one in your area capable of delivering a product or service...someone-else will show up, one day, looking younger, talking sweeter, and charging less...than you.
I don't even think "the 1% - 2%" you talk of, get away without having to brown their noses...on someone-elses' back-sides.
If you're going to give your family a reason to hope for a better tomorrow - stop teaching them that it's somebody-else's fault.
IT MAY BE...! BUT...are you going to concede the whole game...without a fight?
I would hope that you will teach them...by showing them...that you would rather pit your wits against the whole world, than cry "uncle" before it's finished.
I know - these words are a lot easier stated in an anonymous forum, than lived...
And...I am not trying to be "preachy" ... but - here's to Hope!

edit on 2/24/2013 by WanDash because: apostrophical error

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join