It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Seat for the Pope at King David's Tomb at Mt Zion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Williams traces how the Vatican's new emphasis on financial stability led it into other morally questionable financial arrangements with Adolf Hitler, the fascist state of Croatia and reputed Sicilian Mafia financier Michele Sindona. He examines carefully the establishment and workings of the Instituto per le Opere di Religione, commonly known as the Vatican Bank, "an entity unto itself without corporate or ecclesiastical ties to any other agency within the Holy See." While parts of the book overlap with other recent works on the Vatican and the popes (especially on Pius XI's refusal to censure the brutal ethnic cleansing of Orthodox Serbs and Jews by Croatia's Ustashi regime), this is a surprisingly solid short look at the dubious financial dealings of the Vatican from the 1920s to the present.

from the blurb for the book "The Vatican Exposed: Money, Murder, and the Mafia" by Paul L. Williams

Some how behind it all I can't help thinking:
money power banking....

between the oil and arms alone...let alone the drug trafficking, money laundering, and white slavery/pedo trade - afterall the mideast is a hotbed for the afore mentioned novel pasttimes

it is said that the "Jewish mafia" rules over ALL the other mobs...

edit on 21-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

PS
about the nofly on the old pope:
It may be that Malachy prophesised that that was the last pope "Peter the rock" was added to the list in the 1600s
edit on 21-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
between the oil and arms alone...let alone the drug trafficking, money laundering, and white slavery/pedo trade - afterall the mideast is a hotbed for the afore mentioned novel pasttimes

Dan, well its time I invested in that book!

Did you see that the new Vatican banking head is also tied to German
shipping lines. What a coicidence.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Things appear to be falling into place.

If you are not familiar with albert pike and his WW3 ideas, the jesuits protocols of the elders of zion - they're interesting - don't use wikipedia.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

yes BTS I did see that the head of the company that is building 4 warships is the new vatican bank dude.
I also read while looking that up that Germmany is a MAJOR arms dealer to the mid east..tanks to the sauds ...subs to Israel...etc

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes, so lets think....

Now the Vatican power will lhave ties to the Israel power, and The Church will
have a say in 6 sites that previously only Israel had power over.

This is going to be a major power broker deal I see it coming.

Anyone who thinks that they are going to be sending rockets over to
Israel, with The Vatican in the midst...well this is a real game changer.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Technically neither David nor Solomon were jews, the word jew didn't exist until Babylon and David would have followed Jesus not Rabbinical judaism. Neither is that the room where the last supper occured as the original building was destroyed. That being said, that isn't the spot where David's tomb is either, so the story should really read "Papacy finds a place in Jerusalem".

Interesting points, and I would agree. Your title is good, I attempted to try and
use the titles found in the articles, and then we can take it from there.

I hope someone, maybe you can post up some factual information about Kind David,
and the geograhpical accurate history.

ETA, I changed the headline in the OP to refelct this.
edit on 21-2-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

The place called "David's Tomb" is not where he is buried, the remains that exist on that location belong to a long dead Crusader.

David's tomb was located on a ridge overlooking the Gihon spring, which was the only source of water in the Old City or City of David. David was laid to rest with his fathers. I'm not sure if they practiced second burial back then, but since the second burial practice originated with the Exodus when the Patriarchs remains were taken out of Egypt and later reintered in what would later become Israel it is possible David's bones could be found in an ossuary (bone box).

The Gihon Spring was originally located outside the City of David. David was probably buried overlooking the Kidron Valley.

The yellow shaded area was David's city. So yeah, buried outside his city overlooking the Kidron Valley and Gihon Spring, not on the temple mount.
edit on 27-2-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks lonewolf,

I do need to study up on this, as it seems soon we are to be presented
with a lot to sort out from The Vatican, and Israel.

The Vatican and The Catholic Church, at least in my opinion is not to be
trusted when it comes to history.

Ok, see the map, so the yellow area is where history points to Davids burial site.
I wonder what is there now? Do you know offhand?
edit on 27-2-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What I see is zero proof of anything holy in that place
no David, no Soloman, no proof of exodus, no proof of moses, (the reeds and basket hieroglyph belongs to Zargon the Great, as does the whole story of the baby in the reeds who gets adopted and becomes king. He was the father of "our lord Ah Menes" the first king of a unified egypt-as above so below, eh wot etc )

however if the Muslims were to attack something israeli AND christian...
well, there's your world war arm-a-geddon

I am not excluding a FALSE FLAG attack from this senario because there are now 6 million jews in Israel - which would fulfill that particular 6 million dead jews so the messiach can return prophesy for real ...
(were is that "mua hahahah" smiley when you need it? )
edit on 27-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Good point about the war drums there, and yes I do think having Mt Zion a place of
worship for Israelis, and Catholics will really heat things up.

What timing, along with the fallible "infallable" pope.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

As we all know the Pope Benedict XVI resigned his position. Apparently St. Malachy,who died in 1138 prophecied descriptions of all the Popes after him. The last pope mentioned is the one that will take over from Pope Benedict, the one called Peter the Roman. That book his kept under lock and key in the vatican. He is predicted to be the one mentioned in scripture talking of when the antichrist comes in which it says in 2 Thessalonians 2:4
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshipped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
Did you know that St. Benedicts Basilica was struck by lightning shortly after the Popes abdication.
This is not just placing a seat in some obscure building. Its all to do with the New World Order, the Pope recommended in his book 'Caritas In Veritate' a gradual balanced transfer of a part of each nations powers to world authorities and to regional authorities. This aims to create a one world currency aimed at setting to right all the problems of our current economic plight.
The peace treaty that President Obama has been pushing for so long is an agreement to allow the Pope a throne right in the epicentre of the religions in Jerusalem where muslims and Catholics would recognise him as the one to bow to. Please check out ivarfjeld.com...
As the Catholic church is so steeped in religion that does not ring true with the bible it is viewed by many Christians (me included) as a cult of epic proportions.
These are dangerous times we are living in, and unless you know where you stand, you will fall. Pay close attention to what unfolds over the next few months..........

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XLNTLove

Hi, Welcome to ATS and thanks for your comments.
Good points you have made, yes these are very interesting
and dangerous times.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XLNTLove

Something else to keep in mind is Pope Benedict is the 7th king of Revelations 17. Which means the 8th king (new pope) will be the antichrist that "sits" in the temple of God and declares himself to be God. (2Thes. 2:4). Most people believe that a new temple will have to be built in Jerusalem for this to happen but after some research, the "upper room" (also called the Cenacle) is connected to a monastery. Of course this monastery is under the control of the Vatican but before it was a monastery, it was a Jewish Temple supposedly used by the early christians. I'm just wondering if giving the Pope his own seat here could in some way be connected to this prophecy.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Posting an update to the story, The Holy See and The Vatican held talks
over June 4-5, completing most of the agreement.

Vatican and Israeli negotiators announced “significant progress” toward an agreement after a June 5 negotiating session, and an Israeli official predicted that a long-awaited agreement on the legal and economic status of Church institutions in the Holy Land would be completed before the end of this year.

Zeev Elkin, Israel’s deputy foreign minister, joined in the June 5 talks along with Msgr. Antoine Camilleri, a Vatican undersecretary of State. The participation of ranking officials in the negotiations could be further evidence that an accord is nearly, after 20 years of often desultory talks.

The Vatican-Israeli accord was promised as part of the “Fundamental Agreement” that was announced in 1993, opening the way for Vatican recognition of Israel. Negotiations proceeded fitfully for several years, and had effectively stopped before US intervention helped prompt renewed talks beginning in 2004. Since that time, Israeli government spokesmen have often said that an agreement was close, whereas Vatican officials have been more circumspect in their public statements.

However, after the June 5 meeting the Vatican negotiators joined in a public statement noting the “significant progress” of the talks. The joint statement indicated that both parties hoped to accelerate the talks and “look forward to an expedited conclusion in the near term.”
www.catholicculture.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the update. Was glad to see this thread pop back up.

I think the historical aspect as mentioned your except sums up the situation in my opinion very nice, basically, this is a prolonged and continuing effort.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

It looks to be somewhere from 16 years, to 20 depending on what source your reading.
They did reach an agreement on the Cenacle, that is now official.

This means amoung other things, that Catholic officials, and I assume those who
are invited will now be worshipping in Israel, something that has not happened before.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This means amoung other things, that Catholic officials, and I assume those who
are invited will now be worshipping in Israel, something that has not happened before.

Maybe opened up a whole new level of 16-20 year debate perhaps?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Oh, yes its sure to be interesting. The Holy See now has tax bills at The Cenacle.
That part I noticed right away. Then there is the parking lot, I dont know if they cant
share one, or need more parking.

I would really like to know more about the chair, or aka The Throne of the pope.
Guess we all would, I dont expect an inviation anytime.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well, you can be TPTB are following a time-line based on astrological occurences, and numerology dates - They just love the occult.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

What are the stars saying about the end of the year, in December?
That is when the agreement is supposed to be ultimately completed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join