It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Material (Chat Issue)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Since the cat is out of the bag so to speak. The green glow is from a monitor. The item being wheeled is a transport isolette/incubator. The location is Moffet Federal Airfield/Onizuka AFB in Mountain View California. The plane is a KC-135R, that just arrived following a non stop flight from Kadena AFB. The patient in the isolette (and the family aka. the kid with the pooh bear) was flow for emergency cardiac surgury. I was the team leader that recieved the child on the tarmac at 4 in the AM. Some of the pictures were with a picture phone (the inital one) and others were by digital camera.

Edit: Chuck Stevenson get the analysis of the day award by correctly speculating that it was an isolete. Oh and the often mentioned lights in the background were taxiway boundry lights

[edit on 10/31/04 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by denseuno
is it just me, or does it look like these guys are hauling a box of "popped" glow sticks?

It's a HOAX!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, shut my mouth...it was a teddy bear!

And she doubted me.

Hopefully you realize now, I know a pooh-bear when I see one.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Assassin

Originally posted by denseuno
is it just me, or does it look like these guys are hauling a box of "popped" glow sticks?

It's a HOAX!!!

it still looks like a box of glowsticks. even if this is a new age "war of the worlds" hoax.
theres no need to yell.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by denseuno]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I must say, this was a good hoax. But something's up, I can feel it. Perhaps not this time, but soon enough.

I'm new to this board, and have to work my way through to see what's all here. Although at a time like this, it's good to take time out and laugh about things, with the increasing numbers of meteorites and all that's going on with the ME and concerning China, Russia, N Korea, and Iran, I think it's a little too sobering to make light of such things.

What if this would have actually happened, and it was some sort of new war head that Russia had developed or a meteorite of unknown origin?

Just MHO on the matter.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And don`t you all feel like a right bunch of *********** **** *******

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
And don`t you all feel like a right bunch of *********** **** *******

NO...my hubby had it pegged right off....I sat and watched for a bit the other day in chat...had to leave though, but it was very intersting to watch...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
YAY! I got a reward! Now vote me some well deserved points!

The KC135 aircraft is also a variant of the Boeing 707 or 720-PC, a four engine aircraft that is modified with a Cargo Door on the forward part of the flight deck/passenger area. I did mention the design of the engine canopies being a Boeing design.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ok someone please clue me in...I'm just reading bits and pieces of this story so I'm confused as HELL. On top of that, I see this quote under many moderators' posts on this thread...

"This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!"

So I dont know what to believe. Moderators, lets give a recap of what is going on for all the people who werent here on ATS for the past few days.

1. WHAT THE HECK WAS THIS HOAX THAT WAS PLAYED ON ATS MEMBERS?

2. If something did crash, WHY WOULDNT THE PRESS KNOW ABOUT IT?

3. WHY WOULDNT THE PRESS REPORT IT? FREEDOM OF F!@$$% SPEECH!(sorry for the language) I should have been seeing coverage from CNN. CNN has covered other non-terror related explosions so WHY NOT THIS ONE? In addition, the press has big mouths, so if they knew about a story that they had to keep on the down low, it would eventually propogate to many other press stations nationally.

4. I hear this was some military training, contamination issue, etc. Regardless of the circumstances, if this area was quarantined off to the people, then why would pictures be taken? Only army personel would be taking nice CLEAR pictures. But they sure wouldnt give them out to friends or family. Isnt that illegal since everything was hush hush?

5. As for the first image posted...looks like an image from a video game I played a few months ago lol. Like one of those cut scenes. That was my first impression. Someone please prove me and these other concerns of mine wrong, if the opposite is true.

6. In addition, Lets assume here something did happen, well they obviously have an incompetent military camera man taking pictures. Becuase if this story was so big and so secret, would you really see former military veterans WITH THEIR KIDS at that contamination site?

I'm not trying to be ignorant here, but if someone can please address my points, I'll be more then willing to keep an open mind. As for now I'm labeling this as one big hoax.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It was not a Hoax, the staff of ATS payed homage to Orson Wells War of the Worlds by doing a online digital recreation.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
yes it does look like a poo bear
and the person also looks like they have no head..or is it just my eyes

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You guys did read throught the thread right? It was froma recreation of Orson Wells War Of The Worlds except it was online.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks FredT, I felt frustrated there for a sec lol. Now about this whole NJ incident...Can someone please address my points(above).

I would think that theres better evidence to suggest a cover up. But like I said, one press station would eventually open its big mouth to another press station about something big going on with the military, and you darn sure as heck wont have little kids at the "contamination" site from those clear pics I saw.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
Ok someone please clue me in... I'm confused as HELL.

The original story of "War of The Worlds" was adapted to Radio many years ago as a Radio Play by Orson Wells. It caused a great deal of panic and confusion especially in the New Jersey area which is where the Radio Play was situating the Martian Invasion. It was originally performed on Halloween night.

"This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!"

1. WHAT THE HECK WAS THIS HOAX THAT WAS PLAYED ON ATS MEMBERS?

See Above.

2. If something did crash, WHY WOULDNT THE PRESS KNOW ABOUT IT?
Generally the press has to be informed by someone of an incident, but as this was an "Internet Play" then of course noone involved informed them and there was no crash.

In other words ... it was all one big hoax. Happy Halloween!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join