It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gestapo State in America Through the Face of a Crying Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
TSA Apologizes For Traumatizing 3-Year-Old in Wheelchair -
“I don’t want to go to Disney World”
Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com February 21, 2013

The TSA has offered a terse apology for traumatizing a 3-year-old girl in a wheelchair with spina bifida who was on her way to Walt Disney World, after a TSA agent claimed the girl’s mother was committing a criminal act for filming the incident.

www.infowars.com...

False flag operations such as 9/11 and its bastard child "Sandy Hook," and everything else in between are what have led us all to this extremely sad state of affairs. Sometimes just one picture encapsulates it all; bringing to your senses a clear and unmistakable image of horrific proportions. Think I'm exaggerating - over the top in my use of rhetorical hyperbole? Think again! This is an image of the "War on Terror" condensed into the face of an innocent child in fear of the bullies that she knows them to be. This is what has been brought down upon the heads of the American people with their assent. You see - the American people have agreed to this in the name of 'security' over freedom. Poor souls. Thanks be to God that there are a few of us who have been chosen by God to rebel; to fight!

Now I suspect that there are some here in this operation who bear an intense dislike towards me - so be it. But, my voice will never be silenced - not even in death.

I would like to invite others here in these Forums to contribute images of a similar kind so as to make a pictorial diary, so to speak, of that would encapsulate the horror we presently find ourselves in. Thank you very much.

edit on 21-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: error

edit on 21-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EequalsMC3

Wow. Looks like a country that lost its balls 11.5 years ago. Safety is an optical illusion and the alphabet agencys that pander to the illusioned are a joke.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reprehensible. gestapo is about right. these tsa drones are beneath contempt.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I saw this.

The mother was a real overbearing prick of a woman, saying "you don't have consent to touch my child." They kind of do, they're a business and they make the rules. If you don't want your child searched in the airport, get out of line or go get a good lawyer and find some legal loophole.

How are people this stupid these days? Do they not understand what airports are doing these days?

And before anybody pitches a fit: I'm not condoning these searches. They're wrong, they shouldn't be there like they are these days. But how does somebody in this country not know that this is what they do? This mother apparently went in thinking they'll all just go through security untouched. What did she think would happen?

edit on 21-2-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I saw this.

The mother was a real overbearing prick of a woman, saying "you don't have consent to touch my child." They kind of do, they're a business and they make the rules. If you don't want your child searched in the airport, get out of line or go get a good lawyer and find some legal loophole.

How are people this stupid these days? Do they not understand what airports are doing these days?

And before anybody pitches a fit: I'm not condoning these searches. They're wrong, they shouldn't be there like they are these days. But how does somebody in this country not know that this is what they do? This mother apparently went in thinking they'll all just go through security untouched. What did she think would happen?

This all comes down to expectation of privacy, and the supreme court ruling that the 4th amendment is based off of that.

IF you get children getting stripped searched and groped to travel, by the time they are adults it will be the expectations, HENCE no 4th Amendment any more.

Good for the mother for fighting it, and shame on you for standing up for the further stripping of our constitutional rights.

Its not just a business doing it, its a government agency in a heavily government regulated field (faa air travel etc) they should have to follow the Constitution as any police officer should, yet because of people like you who want safety over liberty they get away with it.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Again, I'm not defending it. It's just the way it is, the mother had no defense of it other than "you don't have consent", which they do. Is it right? No. Can they do it? Yes. Should the mother have been more educated and understood how to get out of it? Yes. Was she? No.

So until she is, she really shouldn't try flying. She can't even seem to get the legalities of the process through her head.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

The child is a toddler with a special very delicate medical condition. There's no doubt in my mind that from the minute the little one was born, the mother was not permitted to handle that baby until she learned exactly how to hold her and position her. Spina bifida is when the spinal cord is herniated outside of the body. So I'm positive she was constantly told by the hospital and med team not to let anyone handle her child. I'm only sorry the little one was traumatized.
edit on 21-2-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
In keeping with my premise that a single image possesses the power to convey, in its entirety, the ominous threat to liberty that now confronts us all. This image brings to mind the true nature of the oppressive government that now rules America - here is a photograph that can be found on the Department of Homeland Security's official website.

DHS/FEMA Raising an Army

Image courtesy of DHS.gov. here --> Dept. of Homeland Security

The US government is training illegal immigrants aka 'Latino youth' in the same manner as did Adolph Hitler when he organized the "Hitler Youth" similar to the Chinese Communist Red Guard in order to suppress any and all resistance regarding any form of American protest against oppressive authority - either by way of a single individual, group, or an entire movement. This is better known as the new world order Communist totalitarianism.

The Nazis and the Communists were both Illuminati creations. They both had armed forces loyal to the Party to enforce ruthless discipline on the regular armies. This is a renewal of this pattern.

By Bruce Lazarus

On September 13, 2012, the Dept of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps youth, aka the Homeland Youth.

The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930's Germany . Regardless of their name, Obama's Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth! Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President's AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS's "Youth Corps", designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country!

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders, "Homeland Youth". While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing!

DHS raising an armed army! - See more at: henrymakow.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Someone made a real interesting comment about the Traitorous Sleazy Accomplices.

We need a whistle blower...

Bodinky100 says:
February 21, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I wish someone on our side would go undercover and become a TSA agent for a’while. They could find out a great deal of information and really understand how these ghouls really operate behind close doors and what they really think of the public. They could secretly record everything they do and after they get all the info the need to expose these ghouls take one very long shower to scrub of all the filth and garbage that attatched to themselves and then go on Alex’s radio show and spill their guts. They would have to take one for the team, I know it wouldn’t be easy. Don’t you think that would be a great idea?

Johnny Canuck says:
February 21, 2013 at 4:49 pm

You’d have to be a good actor, because you don’t sound criminal enough, and you’re obviously intelligent. Good luck if you do infiltrate them.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EequalsMC3
The US government is training illegal immigrants aka 'Latino youth' in the same manner as did Adolph Hitler...

The US government training illegal immigrants?

I wonder where they got THAT idea from...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

was going to reply about how upset this makes me, but I am pretty convinced that commenting on here gets your name on the list. So, while this is a comment, and it probably gets me on the list, it isn't anywhere close to what I want to write.

Which is sad by the way. Why should such a thought even cross my mind? Why should any American be afraid to speak their mind in their own country? What does that say about what has become of the country? See, it is much worse than the TSA assaulting a poor helpless sick child. One more time, the TSA assaulting a poor. helpless. sick. child. That is just a symptom of a much larger disease. A disease that makes people like me, and others on this board, comment about "lists" and so on. A disease that leads people to refer to the administration as a regime, and its leader as a dictator. One in which there are references to nazi's and camps and death at the hands of the likes of these very idiots who assault poor helpless sick children.

This is a country that now has police practicing their aim on targets of pregnant teenagers, old men and small children. You read that right: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is just so very much going wrong and in so very short a period of time. It is mind boggling.

It is just so wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

The mother was a real overbearing prick of a woman, saying "you don't have consent to touch my child." They kind of do, they're a business and they make the rules.

And before anybody pitches a fit: I'm not condoning these searches.

So, if it were your child who had a tragic, horrible, debilitating and possibly life threatening illness and some idiot who flunked McDonald's burger flipping school was about to manhandle said child you wouldn't be an overbearing prick of a person? I guess you don't have kids. I, personally, cannot imagine anything like that happening to my child. Just reading about it makes me angry.

No, they do not have consent. Because they feel they have a right does not mean they have consent and that mother can absolutely positively refuse to let them search her child. They may refuse to let her fly but she does not have to consent to such a search. Not at all.

And your statement about your not condoning these searches is wrong. You may not agree with them or you may wish that they didn't exist but your statements here show that you absolutely do condone them because you are saying that it is "just the way it is" and that "everybody should know" and "they make the rules."

So, you do condone it. Which is sad.

ETA: I don't hear any overbearing prick of anything in this video. I hear a mother who is concerned about her child and that mother is extremely calm, much calmer than I would have expected. She if calm, polite, asks clear questions, etc... Not sure why you called her names or lied to indicate she was acting in an inappropriate way.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
what else is sad is that this thread has 10 flags while stupid crap like that "angel near the sun" is racking up over 30 so far. It will probably reach over 100 before all the stupidity is all said and done. Meanwhile there are real things that are real bad happening in the real world.

10 flags.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
When I hear that hoochie mamma talking in the background I can't help but wonder, how can we stop this? We do not need the TSA, terrorists do not try to take airplanes in America. It may have happened but they have caught zero terrorists since, and don't tell me they are a deterrent because anyone can walk up to a crowded TSA point and blow up at any time, so honestly... They must exist only to condition us for what is to come.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I fail to see what the picture is supposed to be conveying to me, especially when take with the story. Its just a picture of some child crying, whats new? Children cry and overreact all the time to situations that don't warrant it. What exactly happened to this child to traumatize her? They took her stuffed animal away to screen it? Boo hoo. That situation traumatized her enough to make her not want to go to disney world anymore? Doubtful. She was just throwing a tantrum like kids do and the minute they got home she probably changed her mind. Was she touched? No. Was she harmed? No. This is a nonstory.

edit on 22-2-2013 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

It is a huge story. It shouldn't happen to begin with. Not only should we adults remain unmolested but a 3 year old sick and helpless child should be left alone.

Thanks for coming in to attempt to deflect and derail the thread. You must be a paid shill.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

I'm not trying to derail anything, lol. She WAS left alone thats the whole point. The child was never touched by a TSA worker.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

This is why I will never EVER take my family on a flight. I don't want them to have to go through this. And so, airlines will have to pay the price of my empty seat. Too bad more people don't boycott.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
TSA are nothing more than a bunch of thugs on a power trip.

That being said, they fit right in with the police and politicians of the world.

I wonder what the ratio of (actual terrorists) to (harmless citizens) being detained yearly is?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join