It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: Logically

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Before you login you should remind yourself that you are logging in to a conspiracy forum. Every. Single. Time.

Are you aware that the police believe it possible she was taken by a sex trafficking ring?

A "Victoria Beckham lookalike" is being sought by private detectives searching for Madeleine McCann, who disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Portugal in May 2007.

The woman, said to have an Australian or New Zealand accent, was reportedly seen by two British men in Barcelona, Spain, days after Madeleine went missing in Praia da Luz shortly before her fourth birthday.

The woman said something to one of the men that has convinced investigators working for the McCanns that she could provide potentially significant information. An efit of the woman was released today at a London press conference by a family spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, and David Edgar, the retired detective who now leads the search for the girl.

Mitchell said the two men first saw the woman when they were drinking in bars in Barcelona's Port Olympic Marina at about 2am on 7 May 2007. Madeleine went missing on the night of 3 May, providing enough time, Edgar suggested, for the child to have been transported to the Spanish city by sea or road. Neither Mitchell nor Edgar would reveal details of the conversation.

The woman was said to be well-dressed but appeared agitated, and was apparently waiting for someone outside the El Ray de la Gamba restaurant bar. One of the men, a 41-year-old Briton, had spoken to her and she apparently thought he was the person she was expecting, the news conference heard.

The witnesses said the woman was between 30 and 35, short, slim and, said Mitchell, "a bit of a Victoria Beckham lookalike". She seemed fluent in Spanish or Catalan, they said.

The McCann investigators received the information around six weeks ago and Edgar recently spent two days in Barcelona.

A major investigation by Portuguese and British police has failed to find Madeleine.

The McCann team said they would be liaising with British, Australian and Spanish police over the new information. The Portuguese police say they have closed the case.

Guardian Today: the headlines, the analysis, the debate - sent direct to you
Read more
"We take the witness at face value," said Mitchell. "He is a credible witness, he is a professional man."

Asked why the man had taken more than two years to come forward, Edgar said there were personal reasons but refused to divulge them. "I think he recognises perhaps he should have come forward earlier."

The woman had been sober, Edgar added. "It was significant obviously. Otherwise I would not be here today."

Mitchell said there had been many "well-meaning and malicious" tip-offs over the years since Madeleine disappeared and her parents were hoping this one might be significant. "They are searching for Madeleine with every breath they take. They will never give up until they know what happened to her."

www.theguardian.com...

Have a read of the article and look at the picture if you haven't already viewed it, it's rather strange that an agitated woman was asking a man if he was there to deliver her new daughter only days after the disappearance. I'm not saying the German's don't have their man, what if there's more to it and he was the person who delivered Madeline... 2020 has been rather interesting so far and I wouldn't be erring on the side of impossible.

What if he really does know all about what happened? Like I said it'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Either way I don't think he'll survive long.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3 No, you're tripping.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Nah fam, you are tripping... logging into a conspiracy forum to regurgitate the spoon-fed narrative.

Not saying this is what happened but like I said there are strange coincidences; Maxwell procured girls for Epstein, she had/has an Australian/New Zealand accent, some witnesses claim that an agitated woman described to look like Maxwell was asking in a port a couple of days after her disappearance about the delivery of her new daughter.

Add the fact the police believe it's a possibility she was kidnapped by a trafficking ring; the very thing Epstein and Maxwell allegedly ran.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mover3

Not saying this is what happened but like I said there are strange coincidences; Maxwell procured girls for Epstein, she had/has an Australian/New Zealand accent, some witnesses claim that an agitated woman described to look like Maxwell was asking in a port a couple of days after her disappearance about the delivery of her new daughter.
Add the fact the police believe it's a possibility she was kidnapped by a trafficking ring; the very thing Epstein and Maxwell allegedly ran.

Maxwell procured nubile teens for Epstein.......NOT toddlers.

And as an aside I hope the McCanns get to sue the cr4p out of the Portuguese

police inspector who wrote a book pointing the finger of blame on them with

so called evidence as the murderers of their daughter Madeline.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I think what we know is the tip of the iceberg... just my opinion/belief/cynicism

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

Maxwell found...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join