It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: Logically

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if petitions are allowed to be posted?
Please let me know by email or else if they are not. If not... Please don't delete my post but may you simply edit it by removing the petition links? They are published on: thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.co.uk... along with other posts about the McCann case - if this is OK to leave in this post... (Sorry about my confusion.)

I came across two new petitions which demand a trial for the parents of Madeleine McCann so in the name of Justice and freedom of speech, I'm giving a hand sharing these efforts. The petitions, for the same cause, are circulating on the Internet these days:

This one and this other one

I have read the petition texts and I sincerely feel that it's right to demand a trial as it would be the only way to get to the truth. I too am concerned for this child and whatever happened to her... I am, like thousands of others, revolted that her parents could, should they want, apply to re-open her case but do NOT, and also that they have constantly refused to respond to the police invitation (which should be an order by the way, in my view / in normality...) to take part in a "reconstruction" of the scenes (i.e., a re-enactment of the key moments before and after their daughter's "disappearance").

I hope that you will be interested in reading these petitions texts and leave it up to you to sign them / share them or not; I feel it's right to at least share these two new incentives with you all.

Very good OP to this thread and although I could not (yet) have the time to read all the posts, some of them have caught my attention; I hope that my present post (and first one) will enable this thread to get "re-ignited".

Thanks for reading this,
Regards,
Frantic Justice.
edit on 9-6-2013 by FranticJustice because: grammatical error

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here is a post I've just seen on another forum, worth sharing!:

www.chrisspivey.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And as for their laughs, smirking and jogging in the early days after that "event", I'm sorry but I've been in situations of grief myself (have we not all been?) and no way I would have felt fit to do that.
I wouldn't JOG but if I still had some energy left despite the soul-eating pain , the worrying and the REMORSES, then would have put my trainers ON , NOT to jog but to go SEARCHING for my Child.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There is a video "show case" for these petitions on You Tube: youtu.be...

McCanns In Trial!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Well, they went night after night on drinking bouts with their pals on the hotels premises. The other parents had a telecom where they could actually hear their children. However they did not. The neighbours above their hotel room reported hearing a girl crying for up to 90 minutes the night before she went missing. So is it possible that her abductor actually went into her room that night, then continued watching the parents moves and seized his moment.

There has never been a shred of evidence that there was an abductor. Apart from zero forensic evidence, the time that the abductor would have to climb through the window, pick up the girl, then climb on the bed and through the window again was only a few minutes between Gerry's check of the apartment and Kates. Add to that the time taken to drug all 3 kids (the McCanns thought they were and Kate checked their breathing repeatedly on the night it happened) and that the abductor didn't just go through one of the unlocked doors the Mccanns account is just ridiculous. The portuguese police know this but the McCanns hold the trump card as there is no body.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Another thing really bothers me in this case.

So... "OK"..., let us believe the mother. At around 10 pm on that 3rd May 2007 night, she found out that her "Maddy" was missing. NOT only she LEFT (once again) her two other children (infants!) behind in her rush (did she, this time at least. lock the apartment??) to "raise the alarm" curious expression but "OK" so be it...), yet later on, she, so convinced that it was a "stranger's abduction", STAYED in that flat, not bothering to get farther than the GATE at the bottom of these steep stairs.
WHY?

So put it this way: imagine that, from your own fault, your very young Child would be missing from your holiday flat. You, daftly, left ALL of your Children ALONE so that you "enjoy" your holiday night... (Errr.....no comment) --> THEN, one of your Children isn't there!
You panic and look around, search the flat, call for your kid, even look under the beds and in the wardrobes, everywhere: NO, she is NOT there.

So what do you do?
You LEAVE your youngest children, (TODDLERS, INFANTS) there to go alert the dad/ mum or you take them WITH you?

What's more, do you let ANY stranger invade your premises "to make sure that your child is really missing"??
(You never know, after all you were a bit drunk or with an unclear conscience perhaps...)

Finally the POLICE is here, questioning you - and what else did you expect.

Past midnight, after the SECOND set of police squad have left, what do you do?
You STAY there, immobile. You don't go looking for your child...... ???!!!!!

Kate Healy's argument IS: in other words - of the same meaning: WHY go LOOKING for my child since I KNEW that she was TAKEN????

--

What do YOU say to this?

I am revolted. Her "argument" in the "debate" does NOt stand a chance in a TRIAL. Of course the judge or the prosecuting lawyer would RETORT:

"BUT Ms HEALY, then HOW did you "KNOW! that the "abductor" would not get afraid or put OFF by ALL these OTHER People who actually WENT SEARCHING FOR YOUR CHILD?

How EXACTLY did you KNOW for CERTAIN THEN, that the "raptor(s)" had not LET GO of your Child, left her in the darkness ANYWHERE IN Praia Da Luz or its surroundings, or anywhere else, yet then YOUR Child would have NEEDED your VOICE to respond to YOUR call?!"

Now tell me: How would this "mother" respond to this??? I would be curious to actually see her UNDER OATH having to reply to THIS question.

Wouldn't you too?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It appears they don't have freedom of speech over there and that's what this Bennett guy was doing - pointing out his theory. The McCann's believed he was distracting from the case and people would believe him - and stop looking for their daughter.

I think the McCanns were irresponsible as can be. In a foreign country you don't leave your kids alone ever. I do not think they killed her. Her body would have been found and they wouldn't want any unnecessary publicity, which they promote. There could have been a dead person in the apartment before her.

I think she was trafficked out. I think its just as it seems - they saw the parents leaving 3 children ages 3 and under alone and they took her. As far as this guy getting prison time that's messed up. Normally this would go to the parents for negligence so just another example of how money trumps justice regardless of country.

A very sad case. Feel for the parents but also for those who have been stupid enough to get involved as this guy did.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit "They reported it straight away."

I know that governments lie, but surely they tell the truth sometimes, don't they?

Why would they consider this particular fact to be of more importance than the description of the missing Madeleine?

this detail stood out to me also.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FranticJustice

That has always bothered me too. I would have been running through the streets like a crazy person - especially if I was so sure it was an abduction.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
....... There could have been a dead person in the apartment before her.

I think she was trafficked out. I think its just as it seems - they saw the parents leaving 3 children ages 3 and under alone and they took her. As far as this guy getting prison time that's messed up. Normally this would go to the parents for negligence so just another example of how money trumps justice regardless of country.

A very sad case. Feel for the parents but also for those who have been stupid enough to get involved as this guy did.

The police know the history of the apartment. It's a relatively new holiday rental apartment and they are certain no-one else ever died in there.

If abducters watched the apartment, they would have seen the parents leave the DOORS UNLOCKED!. It does not make sense that they would then break open a window, pick up the girl, balance on the bed, and climb through the small window and shutters when there were two open doors. They also left zero forensic evidence, if they existed!

The parents were negligent I agree but they are also lying about something in my opinion. It seems no-one in the UK can publish similar allegations as there is no smoking gun to prove they are lying or charge them. The PJ did not give up their investigatin it's just that the UK government would not support their attempts to charge those they saw as the culprits.

Hopefully Scotland yard have the sense to investigate the McCann's but it will probably be a whitewash.

Home Office to fund Met Police investigation into Madeleine McCann disappearance The Home Office has given the green light to directly fund a full scale Metropolitan Police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

www.telegraph.co.uk... tml

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi Dr HammondStoat,

This is true, the police researched the history of this flat and there had been no death before.

When the started the review, the met police said everything pointed out to the parents being involved, by the way it is investigated under the homicide section.

However, some time after, the met police came back to the media scene and asserted that it was a stranger's abduction and that the parents were completely innocent. We don't know in Great Britain what justifies so much money in that "review". The NSY officers are already paid for their jobs, so it's rather strange in the first place that they get extra revenue for it.

It's not as if it were just a bit of extra expense money, no, we are talking millions of pounds Sterling! So for, more that £ 4.5 millions have been given by the government, out of the public taxes, towards it: that is £6,228 per DAY.

All we know about the way this huge money was spent is the Scotland Yard appointed team making a few trips to Portugal, which isn't far from England by air. So to me, it smacks of a whitewash too. Actually, a whitewash + a big new mystery about all these millions! - if you see what I mean...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
to reply to these posts (think they were deleted by authors? not sure I'm looking at the right place?) that stipulate things like:

***Maddy is safe and well, she lives in Mexico....

*** A childless woman looks after her, she wanted a kid....

***She's in Spain...

Well I would LOVE to say Wow and admire your ability to get sources of information that the whole media circus in the entire world looks for (and the McCanns too apparently...), but then please answer me about a few points?:

1) How do you explain the human cadaver odour, the blood and the body-fluids that were found in different places (for some, 5a flat and for others, car and other)?

(People like Stephen Birch who believes that Madeleine is buried under Mr Murat's driveway in PdL say that it's a "PLANT".... I say that is just a bit far fetched.....)

2) So you imply that the McCanns have masqueraded an abduction or that they arranged for Madeleine to travel with people before the 3rd May?

Without the forensic finds this theory could make a lot of sense - although it would be very risky for the accomplices - but then it would mean that the POLICE were PAID to plant cadaver smell and blood and corporal fluids??!!! - that is just all too much for me. I could see that in a fiction movie thinking: what a bad scenario.
edit on 18-6-2013 by FranticJustice because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FranticJustice
What do the members think of the latest development in Madeleine's disappearance Do you think the search for his will soon be over? , Will this suspect be the breakthrough that we have been waiting for.? I hope so and her family and friends can finally get closure on the case

edit on 4-6-2020 by themove1904 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: themove1904
a reply to: FranticJustice
What do the members think of the latest development in Madeleine's disappearance Do you think the search for his will soon be over , Will this suspect be the breakthrough that we have been waiting for. I hope so and her family and friends can finally get closure on the case

I really don't know but one thing was weird. The day before yesterday at 4am UK time "Madeline mccan" was trending on Twitter.. despite no news or people in UK up at that time...

Very strange. I only say this as think Twitter is censoring posts and tags and found it strange that amongst the riots and Covid, MM was trending on Twitter at 0400hrs.

It was all around the same time 'anonymous' was posting stuff about trump etc. Odd.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Anyone interested in this believe Epstein/Maxwell may have something to do with this?

I read this article from 2009 which claims "a woman in her 30s with an Australian or New Zealand accent asked a British businessman at Barcelona’s Port Olimpic marina if he was there to “deliver my new daughter”."

pbs.twimg.com...

I also find it odd that the woman described was a Victoria Beckham look-a-like, what is even more odd is that Ghislaine Maxwell has an accent that sounds a little Australian/New Zealand, check the below clip you can make out the slight accent.

www.youtube.com...

One thing about the current suspect that has been revealed is that his phone apparently received a call from a Portuguese number on the night she went missing, did he kidnap to order or is he the fall guy?

To put the icing on the cake, Sky news ran this segment whilst putting Prince Andrews face on the front... subliminal messaging?

twitter.com...

edit on 8-6-2020 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2020 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

No I think it is absolutely insane to believe that they could be connected. I'd disregard that idea entirely.

The Germans seem pretty sure they have their man. I hope so, but at the same time if it's really true that the parents had nothing to do with it then I have to put myself in their shoes for a second and consider what it must have been like to have lost a child and for 13 years be the prime suspects in the dissapearance. Not only with the authorities, but with probably 90% of the public.

Either way, I'd like to see this story wrapped up once and for all, but at the very least it has to be noted that the parents were negligent and that's something they'll have to carry with them for the rest of their lives.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Let's see if this suspect stays alive more than six weeks.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I know that this is a conspiracy forum but for the love of god man, maybe reel it in a bit.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Fair point, it's a conspiracy forum...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm not trying to give you a hard time and I apologise if I was a bit rude.

I just think that these are 2 very high profile and publicly aware cases that it seems almost impossible for them to be connected. There are mentally sick men and women out there and as a result children dissappear every day. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. I really don't think that epstein had anything to do with this. He's already guilty of enough as it is. Let's hope they've got the actual perpetrator and he won't be able to do it ever again.

That would be about as good of an ending you could hope for.

edit on 8-6-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join