It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Consciousness: Best Propaganda Film (OSCAR 2013 SPOILER! LEAKED CLIP!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
As I was watching this video I thought to myself that unfortunately a lot of people actually let movies to influence their opinions. This video makes a good point all the way to the Neil Armstrong picture at the end, I'm not sure what to think about "actor Neil Armstrong".

Probably a majority of the people (or at least people I know) are in a constant trance state of mind induced by TV and video games.

Spoiler Alert!!! In this pre-recorded (leaked) scene from the 85th Academy Awards, airing on Sunday February 24th, Benny and Kevin present the award for Best Propaganda in a Motion Picture.

As Graham Hancock said... we gave up the sovereignty of our own consciousness. Governments decide how people may or may not explore their own minds by allowing only one substance people may use for exploring their inner selves. It's okay to drink yourself to death all you want, go ahead have a drink and think about life and your problems maybe you can find a way to solve some of your issues. Or even better drink and watch TV at the same time, and talking heads will tell you what to do and think. But you may not use sacred plants which has been used for thousands of years with a lot of positive results.

"They" whoever they are are cumming at us from all directions and they are only getting better and better at it. They even got us paying for their brainwashing.

edit on 21-2-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Spoiler Alert!!! In this pre-recorded (leaked) scene from the 85th Academy Awards, airing on Sunday February 24th, Benny and Kevin present the award for Best Propaganda in a Motion Picture.

Too bad it was not real...love to see the chins drop to the floor! No one really "in" Hollywood would do anything they were not told to do and for all my logic and reason I do believe that 100%

And when or if they do they end up on that remembrance video...Classic!

Anyone else think they guy in the mustache looks like Jason Sudeikis???

edit on 21-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Bwahahaha.. now that's funny! Sad thing is that, it's true

..."accepts the award on behalf of the CIA"

edit on 21/2/2013 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I posted that video, three day's ago.Failed post.Guess no one apprieciates our sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I posted that video, three day's ago.Failed post.Guess no one apprieciates our sense of humor.

I failed to find your post, but there's no such thing as a failed post my friend.
edit on 21-2-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join