It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US senator says drones death toll is 4700

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I'm sick of war and our global,empire expansion to bring on the New World Order that the Clintons, Bush's and the CFR have bragged about for so long now. I'm sick of our men and women that join the ranks of the military, swear and oath to defend the Constitution and then be part of the very machine that is helping to destroy that charter/contract. There' NO heroism in killing the very people we used to term "freedom fighters" when they were fighting another previous invader....Russia.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Dianne Feinstein says that civilian deaths are in the single digits? What is she, stupid?

She's probably bent.

Actually, she's probably stupid and bent...a stupid person is much easier to corrupt than a clever one.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

Yes they are.
I know someone who worked with them for German Luftwaffe who said they have toys we wouldn't even believe.
They're not the biggest player in the game (arms sales-wise), but definetly very advanced.
edit on 22-2-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Funny how the murder of innocent civilians is used as a justification as to why America wages unjust war on all these countries in the name of protecting us/them from "terrorists"....and then we go there and inflict terror on these poor people. These Drone attacks are beyond cowardly and the "people"...yeah...remember us....DON'T WANT THEM !!!!!

Using drones is terrorism and don't doubt for a minute that is exactly what the people in countries we've used them on consider this government to be.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

edit on 2/22/2013 by dragnik because: adding video

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The irony of drones is that to save the lives of American soldiers they make killing all the easier. I don't have to imagine that Generals and Politicans alike since time began have salivated over the thought of drones. This is warfare evolving. Imagine terminator esq. armies deploying at the politcal whim of the worlds countries. Without Human lives at steak on both sides of the war equation we have no reason to search for peace. War will begin with robot on robot combat till one side begins to lose and then it will commit flesh and blood to the fight. Ugly.

We are on very, very thin ice here...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
The irony of drones is that to save the lives of American soldiers they make killing all the easier. I don't have to imagine that Generals and Politicans alike since time began have salivated over the thought of drones. This is warfare evolving. Imagine terminator esq. armies deploying at the politcal whim of the worlds countries. Without Human lives at steak on both sides of the war equation we have no reason to search for peace. War will begin with robot on robot combat till one side begins to lose and then it will commit flesh and blood to the fight. Ugly.

We are on very, very thin ice here...

Yep -- that is the future. Tanks -> planes -> drones -> legged robots -> intelligent legged robots.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Imagine when drones are the size of mosquitoes. Fly it into a targets house, have it land on the coffee table and detenate with enough power to kill everyone in the room. No evidence. Crazy.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Oh, don't TPTB love their death-stats and numerology (or messages through numbers) - that's 1000s FOR HEAVEN (or HEAVEN FORCED for 1000s)... One's heaven, to heaven, free(s) heaven and force heaven... Heaven they were sent (and I'm an atheist)... cynical, but so often true.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
We'll be discussing this subject on ATS Live Tonight.

More info here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Just heard the "at what cost?" part there on ATS live, and yes, they may have taken out some senior members of the big boogey terrorist groups but out of all the innocent casualties, how many family members of those people have taken to an uprising against the evil U.S. empire?

edit on 23-2-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Just heard the "at what cost?" part there on ATS live, and yes, they may have taken out some senior members of the big boogey terrorist groups but out of all the innocent casualties, how many family members of those people have taken to an uprising against the evil U.S. empire?
Yes, and Ron Paul wanted to put an end to it by closing many military bases overseas. He was extremely popular, filled stadiums with several thousand people in each city in California, defeated Obama in head-to-head polls - but was not allowed by TPTB to gain the Republican Primary nomination (and thereby the Presidency). This tells us that the one who did get the nomination, Romney, is simply a stooge.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Now they plan on doing it to u.s citizens!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
4700? That's it?
I highly doubt that. It is most definitely higher then that. I am most certain a patriot, but people will never be against this totally until the bombs start landing on ourselves.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
These so called terrorists are probably just young men from villages and tribal areas in Pakistan, Yemen and Afghanistan. Whenever a drone strike kills a bunch of them, village/tribal elders send more from their village for a fee to Al Qaeda or whoever else. There's an abundance of these young men, they really have no prospects as education is out of the question, so basically they get paid to hold a gun. When Drone strikes kill a few, they simply get more and send them to training.

Other than the U.S killing Alqaeda #2 every few weeks, these drone strikes are just killing a bunch of young men following the orders of their village/tribal elders.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrigue89
4700? That's it?
I highly doubt that. It is most definitely higher then that. I am most certain a patriot, but people will never be against this totally until the bombs start landing on ourselves.

Well, that's not including all the covert mission ofc

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Probably more than that

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yeah, just wait til they have the capabilities to build and assign a drone to each person on this planet! Can you say: "Skynet?" Or, "Cellphones?"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join