It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction/If anyone is interested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I am intrigued so far as to why you think there are only three religions.

Be warned, some debates get heated fairly quick, just keep your cool and you'll be able to stick around many years.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterOfTime

Welcome to ATS MasterOfTime! I am pretty sure you will enjoy being a member here. I found your introduction very interesting, and I cannot wait until you have your 20 posts in so that we can learn more about you.

Glad to have you!

Normajean

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Nothing supernatural as in miracles or things that defy the laws of physics, angels/demons did not take a break but at a certain point as early as 1200 A.D as late as mid 20th century the Laws that govern all creation on what is permissable and what is not were were made "strict" so to speak. Angels/Demons can no longer directly influence humans, plus there are other "teams" such as the Anti-Christ and not all Angels are one faction. No need to get too detailed on my inroduction post, but there are many different sides and God/Allah/Creator simply set the rules and let the chips fall where they may, HE will save the righteous regardless.

As for the "spark", i mean something that is in defiance of science/physics etc... which would explain how a planet formed by rocks/fire (im not an expert) would eventually "create" living, conscious beings.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Good deal, get your 20 posts and create a thread or chime in on one. We will no doubt cross paths and be able to engage with ideas more.

Looking forward to it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfTime

Originally posted by cody599

Introduction/If anyone is interested

You should think about a new user name : Marvin the paranoid android perhaps.

Cody

Did my post come off that i am deeply depressed in some way? Or i cleary did not get your joke/reference, sorry my knowledge is limited to the movie only

In no way my friend
The title just tickled me, it would be exactly the kind of title Marvin would have written
again welcome

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I do not believe in any alien conspiracies, i do not even believe that a superior alien race exists, maybe aliens exist somewhere in this vast universe but they are definitely not "intelligent" life, i was accused of being an "alien hater" on another forum, which i found quite funny.

Come now. There is no need to be a alienist in your first thread...

Welcome to ATS the place the world ends ad least once a week..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!
I look forward to when you are able to start your own threads, have a feeling they will be intriguing to me!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I do not believe in any alien conspiracies, i do not even believe that a superior alien race exists, maybe aliens exist somewhere in this vast universe but they are definitely not "intelligent" life, i was accused of being an "alien hater" on another forum, which i found quite funny.

Come now. There is no need to be a alienist in your first thread...

Welcome to ATS the place the world ends ad least once a week..

Are you reading the same threads as me ?
It's pretty much a daily thing

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Can't wait to read your threads. Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the community.
It seems we both joined for the same reasons ( being that we are both interested in conspiracies) and i hope we see each other soon on the forum.

I would love to hear about your personal experiences with these demons.

Hope to see you soon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join