It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The milk conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I like milk.
Although now that I'm older I've cut way back on Milk and Milk products. Goes great with homemade gooey chocolate chip cookies right from the oven.

Within moderation of course.
Just saying

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I get that stomach cramping now and then if I drink regular milk.

So I listened to a friend and tried chocolate organic almond milk.
oh my GOD. More calcium than real milk and organic. reminds me of a slightly sweeter Yoohoo drink - but totally healthy.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Human milk is supposed to have the right proteins for human digestions. From that standpoint, any other type of milk is unhealthy.

Precisely. And NO animal on Earth drinks its mothers milk after like 2 years of age. Yet humans drink COW milk for life. Whaaaa????

Cows don't drink human milk. Dogs don't drink cat milk. Cats don't drink mice milk. Rabbits don't drink human/dog/cat/mice milk.
Yet human's drink cow milk. And sometimes goat milk. why again?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I quit drinking the milk available here in the USA a long time ago.I may still consume products with milk in them,but rarely.I can remember as a child drinking REAL milk,not the watered down,chemical and hormone laden crap they pass off as milk today.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Watch the movie Forks over Knives. It will change your whole look on the foods we eat. I used to be a hardcore meateater. As a mater of fact I was a butcher and sausage maker for 18 years. I will admit I love meat. After watching this movie and researching the science behind it, we have limited meat to one night a week and have cut milk out of the diet.
The milk part of this movie will blow your mind. Milk is just another money fed lie brought to you by our Goverment. It actually does our bodies more harm than good. This part really pissed me off, because I loved milk.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

What do you make of those crazy woman that breastfeed their children until the age of 6 or 7?

Personality i think it could quite easily be construed as pedophilia!

Your spot on when you said no other animal feeds there young past a few years. People are weird eh? Even nature seems to agree!
edit on 22-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am 30. In high school I drank about a gallon of 2% or whole milk per week. I had diarrhea and excessive gas and cramping for nearly my entire life...until I stopped drinking milk. I always thought indigestion was "normal" for my family and didn't realize the havoc milk was wreaking on my body.

Thankfully I absolutely love milk replacements - almond, coconut, hemp are our mainstays - and my kids prefer it to dairy. I am trying to cut half and half out of my coffee cause I know it's not doing me any favors - but I've been so far unsuccessful.

I noticed someone mentioned forks over knives. I also recommend watching this - but keep in mind that EVERYONE has an agenda and I don't really feel like the movie took a balanced view on meat consumption. Less meat is better than more meat for sure - but I also think some meat is healthier than deriving your protein from nuts and soy. Statistics lie, "science" lies, as least when the researchers want it to - so you can find studies that say meat kills and studies that say meat = longevity. I say common sense rules and we have been omnivores for hundreds of thousands of years...don't change now...eat pastured, grass fed red meats and buy from local, hands-on farmers. Offset the additional cost now by eating less meat - realize the true savings when your 75 and still active!

Cheers to all and thanks for the thread - it's a big issue and needs to be addressed....

Happy Friday!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
There is not a single animal on this planet which would ever drink the milk of another species.

Tell that to my cats, they go crazy when I take out the milk!!

Milk is poison, pumped full with growth hormones and antibiotics. That alone should keep you from drinking it.

I have a tall glass of milk before bed every day and am not sick in any way!

Once cats mature, many become lactose intolerant. This makes cow's milk a poor choice to use as a treat for your cat. Milk can cause your pet to have stomach ailments and indigestion since they are not used to it. In some cases milk can actually make your cat very ill and cause vomiting and/or diarrhea. If you really want to give your cat milk, most pet stores carry lactose free milk made especially for cats. This can provide a good substitute to cows' milk and can be a good treat.

www.petside.com...

I think it can finish off old kitties with poor health.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Human milk is supposed to have the right proteins for human digestions. From that standpoint, any other type of milk is unhealthy.

Precisely. And NO animal on Earth drinks its mothers milk after like 2 years of age. Yet humans drink COW milk for life. Whaaaa????

Cows don't drink human milk. Dogs don't drink cat milk. Cats don't drink mice milk. Rabbits don't drink human/dog/cat/mice milk.
Yet human's drink cow milk. And sometimes goat milk. why again?

Almond milk is very good if someone must have it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I like the way this guy wrote the article. Most of his stuff is real, I have researched the evidence of this subject quite a bit. It's a down to earth interpretation. I cant verify the evidence on all of what he says, but it seems like a good read anyway. www.backacresmaine.com... The fact that they chose cows for milk in this country that produce milk with a more doping effect doesn't surprise me at all. You could easily convince a farmer without him even knowing, telling him that the cows give a lot more milk, which by the way is also true. So the farmers can get more money by causing ill fate on others. Serves those lazy pushy city slickers just fine. I guess the blinding by god was not by god at all. The devil would have you believe a lie.

If this protein gives you a headache
try eating a piece of fresh pineapple or a half of a grapefruit. The enzyme bromelain gets absorbed and breaks up the protein so it can be removed from the blood. It works for me.
edit on 7-7-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
It's not the milk. It's the source of the milk.

Store bought homogenized, pasturized, hormone fed and antibiotic shot-up milk is garbage food.

On the other hand, raw milk staright from the farm... now THAT'S milk!!

It still has all the enzymes in it so it is easily digested. I started drinking it about 6 years ago and never looked back. I drive 25 miles to the farm, buy 4-6 gallons, put one in the fridge and freeze the rest.

Noms.
edit on 21-2-2013 by davjan4 because: spelling

This sums everything up! Live GMO-free, eat organic and whole foods, and watch your healthy become better than your prime days. Your body has the ability to cure all diseases. Its all about the foods you intake to activate these immune system properties. Gerson diet is a prime example of this.
edit on 7-7-2013 by reDox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
Have you noticed that after drinking cow milk you get relaxed and sleepy? It's because milk naturally contain the chemical Tryptophan - a chemical that has seen use as an anti-depressive medicine. In my country the government says you should drink 1 liter (0.26 US gallons) each day for supposed "health benefits", but is it possible that they use milk as a tool for population control - to keep us passive and docile? Drugging us down without us knowing it?

I hardly ever drink milk anymore... We let our kids have it due to them needing the calcium for teeth and bone.

But one thing struck me as interesting after seeing Gary Yurofskys speech: The effect of meat on the human body.
At one point he mentions that the moment your body registers the meat in your stomach it acidifies the blood to begin the handling process.
This is not good, so to counter this acidic environment, the body starts snatching material from the bones to lower the acidity.

I think that at some point someone found our that because of our hunger for meat, we needed milk as a source to run side by side the meat to avoid us getting osteoporosis. Nice catch isn't it..... we are conditioned to consume one kind of food we don't really need and the catch is we need to consume another food we don't really need. What a way to keep the wheels running.

I've left meat behind.... Only eat fish for meat, the rest of my protein diet comes from vegetables/plants and nuts.
At the same time I've more than halved my milk consumption, and you know what.... I feel better and clearer than I ever have. My toilet visits are less frequent, and when they come the amount that comes out is far less.
I'm slowly starting to feel more energetic and focused.

So why the hell should I start drinking milk again or eat meat for that matter. I for one don't give a # if a lot of big companies are based on human consumption of products we don't need in the first place.

By the way... here in Denmark the recommendation is one half litre a day. I drink at the most, one normal glass to one meal during the day. Apart from that I just drink water.

Films to watch:

- Food Inc.
- Earthlings
- Forks over knives
- The Cove

All movies that shows us what kind of monstrosity big farming really is. We don't need them... they need us.

And then there's this guy... his kind there are too few of. Finally a guy that just wants to spread a message without wanting you to buy anything from him.

edit on 7/7/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join