It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russias Bashkiria yielding tone henge type artifacts....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

Hey guys, dont know if this has been gone over yet.....
Seems the Uals of Rssia are shwing some ancient rins sites from aerial oservationa , as are many other such sites being foud the same way.
These structures are in the 5000+yr old category, placing them in the neolithic....
Such structures become anomalous as they are considered far too advanved for the primitive nethlithic peoples capabilities.
The Gobekli Tepi of Turkey, seems another example of an anomalous construction of similar mysterious origins...
The evidence is mounting rapidly now for a very dramatic rethink of our entie history of the ancient world....
Did these primive [people have the same help others dimay have had , in accomplishing their constructions?
Of course the experts will tell you no, but they have failed themselves to explain these anomalies......
PS,
I know this is from Pravda, but why would they lie about this?
Unless of course the US has found old ruins recently too?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Learn how to write proper English. Banning all illiterates from opening new threads, should be a very consistent and important policy on ATS. I honestly felt mentally violated.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The propaganda is strong on that site.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Have to agree with you,

I am personally waiting for pravda.ru to announce that Jesus, all twelve apostles, and a host of bigfoot have been found under an undetected pyramid in the Urals building UFOs with Jimmy Hoffa.

And I agree with the illiteracy thing, too.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Learn how to write proper English. Banning all illiterates from opening new threads, should be a very consistent and important policy on ATS. I honestly felt mentally violated.

Just freakin rude!!!!!

The OP makes an effort to start a thread on a topic that is actually ATS worthy and thats your response!!!!!

No comment on the article or even the source just what amounts to a xenophobic blast of verbal diarrhea

To the OP, thanks for posting, interesting read but as others pointed out not a great source but still you never know, even a broken clock is right twice a day. One day Pravda will get something right and all these goons will dismiss it because of where it was first reported.

SnF

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I have to agree with our esteemed horned feline member from the infernal regions on this one.

Content is the key here.

I'm not a fan of Pravda so....

edit on 21-2-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You know what fellows?

I understand the OPs predicament, having the used computer with a bad keyboard and all. I also understand that we aren't going to solve the age old 'Grammar Nazi' issue here at ATS on this thread.

But, you guys read the thread about Stremor's search engine, right? Do you remember how SO was talking about how the thing was designed to help find good, quality writing? So, if Stremor thinks that investing in a future where writing counts on the web and in web forums is a good idea, what do you suppose they are anticipating that is going to be important to people on the web in the future?

Also, I just got finished reading an article in 2600 that has to do with creating custom logarithms to detect how 'good' a document is based on things like how much information was brought to the mind of the reader (recipient), and even how much the document changed one's life.

Essentially, in this future they are predicting where quality counts? We Grammar and Spelling Nazis win.

You are right, we have definitely not seen the last from pravda.ru; not by a long shot. I suspect that it will escalate, the Russians are willing to take a hoax a lot further than some, so I expect nothing but asinine brilliance from their hoaxsters.

See you around.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Damn this is getting to be a downright unfriendly place
With the brits wantin everybody as disarmed naked as they are, the spelling freaks, sliding around whining aboutevery ones grammar,
and to top it off nobody actually checked out the link and commented on the content..Whatsa matter think youll get some prvda on your new shirt?.
what a bunch of sissy boys
@@:
Is this the pathetic level that dear oldATS has fallen to?
a bunch of intolerant ninnys with no imagination and a pickle where the sun dont shine?
gotta love you wonderful dudes....

edit on 21-2-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Heres another interestig RUSSIAN site in the same local....probably predating the Nazca Lines they say....
i know , yer welcome.....s

Fieldwork carried out this past summer has shed more light on the glyph's composition and date, suggesting it may be the product of a "megalithic culture," researchers say. They note that hundreds of megalithic sites have been discovered in the Urals, with the most elaborate structures located on a freshwater island about 35 miles (60 km) northeast of the geoglyph. [See Photos of Russia's Nazca Lines]

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It is a fairly interesting article, I wish there were better photos. It sounds like it might be the Newgrange of the Urals.

Sorry about your PC, but I have to hand it to you for getting it to work. I sincerely admire that you have been able to make that work for you. I have no doubt that your willingness to care for that abandoned machine foreshadows that you will have just the machine you want in the future.

What OS are you running on it?

P.S. The deer/elk looks like an abstract anteater. And, of course, you are to blame for that as well.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
S ok i gots wide shoulders....
The anteater/elk gave me that impression too...

I thought to link the Gobekli Tepi ruins as perhaps same era, but i think it was just taken fo a misspelling

As it is in Turkey, and could be contemporary....these are interesting finds....erhaps leading to many many more in the area...
Oh yeah Win XP by the way...but my keyboard, mouse and lap top are discrded ones....
the left click on the comp sticks and the damn thing deletes whole paragraphs or more at times if i hit the period too hard.

as well as leaving out letters i dont hit hard enough, it gets frustrating.....
Mybe tomorrow theyll throw out some better ones, as i pick up from several stores on friday mornings...then wreck the electronics for scrap.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So laughing out loud at this thread.

This is why I do not follow through on the comments I post on threads.
It is not worth my blood preasure going up and eventually having an anxiety attack.

C O M M U N I C A T I O N between two or more people is the ultimate reason, or so I think, is the purpose of discussion.

My hands and my brain sometimes go different ways due to neuropathy, other nerve damage from medications, and RA. Oh and the spasams are terrible. That is when I say , my fingers are stuttering.

My 20 year old grandson is totally deaf.
We "talk" for hours some days.
I forget others are around and hear us. I suppose we sound like idiots but we understand each other and I do not sign.

OP I understood you and thank you for the food for thought.

I will not discuss the rude words of the member that displayed his ill manered self for all to read.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

wow, jolly interesting - sadly the original article doesnt have too much info, but the HP link provided later with the geo-elk is great. i'll have to look into it more - it obviously reminds me of the long man of wilmington etc, which i have just read a great book on (also ties in with newgrange and the boyne in general), and i may one day find the time to make a thread on it all. thanks for bringing this to my attention.
while it's awesome that more sites are being discovered that push back the dates of human habitation in certain areas, as well as making us re-evaluate when humans gathered into communities and undertook major ritual/building projects, it shouldnt be too much of a surprise - archaeology (as a methodical and scientific process) is still pretty young, there is still much to be revealed about the lives of our distant ancestors... we live in exciting times.
dont let the spelling and grammar fairies get you down either, props for sorting out a pc from junk, though i smh at you for feeling the need to diss the uk - go to a gun thread to do that etc etc.... notice how i dont attack attitudes in the us in return? dont be bitter

Originally posted by Telos
Let's not behave like children. Typos are easy distinguished by conceptual mistakes. I'm proud of my English which BTW (I got a surprise for you) is my second language.

p.s. Talking about shame now if you will...

while the op did require some concentration to read, an intelligent person should be able to manage it. as you read he has reasons.
i also cant help but say that it actually is fairly obvious that english is not your mother tongue... pot/kettle and all that.
edit on 24-2-2013 by skalla because: typology

edit on 24-2-2013 by skalla because: getting it right for the pedantic types

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join