It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Talking about this CORRUPT US dictatorship..... Whats the first step to TAKE IT BACK?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
The race card and political correctness will prevent this from happening.

Don't like our current regime?

Racist!

Sad but true...

Well I hate to say it but nobody talks about revolt and "taking the country back" when its a white President who's policies they don't agree with.

It's not racism every time, but it is racism an alarming number of times.

Yea yea I know, "but I'm entitled to my opinion as a US citizen! "
So is the klan, Jethro.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

you could join this

americanmilitiamovement.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
How do we know all these conspiracy's in the last decade or so are not to make us rise up and fight the power that be so that they can kill many of us?

People on here talk about population control and how they want to kill millions, How do we know this isn't their plan?
The next big war could be the people Vs their govts and their own militaries.
And I don't think the people behind it would care so long as millions die and they remain in control afterwards.

Im not saying this is the way it is at all but I don't trust how the conspiracy theory and all this annonamous crap is becoming the new pop culture, if people realy believe it then in the end something will give.

edit on 22-2-2013 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Guess I'll just keep on doing what I can. Got four kids and the only thing I fear more then leaving them without a father is leaving them without a future.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There is really only one, real and logical way. Every state seceding would do it. Each state would pull away from the government, form militias and refuse any federal government intervention. Once each and every state has done so, the federal government would be choked of funding and die. Yeah...unlikely, but in my opinion, the only way possible.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Simple

Vote for the Ventura/Stern ticket next election

A president by the people, for the people and of the body.. Jesse Ventura.. President...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm amused by what some people think constitutes a solution.

Peaceful protests, voting, talking etc isnt going to do anything. How much proof does anyone need that they havent already seen?

The fact in the matter is that nothing short of war is going to change anything. There, I said it. Most think it, but not many will say it. It is what it is.

What this country needs is a war to take it back 200 years, kill the filth and start from scratch with it fresh in everyone's mind what we can never allow again and WHY.

That's how it will be taken back.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have actually been contemplating this one for a while. Once I figure it out I'll get back to you. I am often reminded of a quote by the chinese dictator mao that states " I care not if the people hate me, as long as they keep hating each other." So really it starts with putting differences aside and forming a community. Not a one issue community but a community that recognizes the differences and uniqueness in each individual and above all else respects those differences. We can't be separated by our fear of others lifestyles, because in actuality we all strive for the same thing, universal freedom from control and happiness in determining our own lives. Once we acknowledge that each individual is a manifestation of the Source, God, Creator or however you would like to describe that which is responsible for creating our souls then we will realize to think less of anyone for any reason is really a slap in the face of God, for he/she makes no mistakes. Community and noncompliance to this fake system are the key. Now lets do it.

Much love

AWA

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have spent many weeks trying to post things on facebook, what I call my rants about this very topic. Trying to wake people up, unfortunately few if any even view my posts. I found this website a few days ago and found some very interesting things. I agree with one of your replys about controlling all the media. with the subliminal advertising that goes on in this world people believe what they are told to believe. If you control hollywood and the media you control the world. the president and the rest of government are secondary to media. As for unimpeachable things now compared to 14 years ago it's the same thing people do what they are told, just a bunch of sheep led around. Getting them to wake up from their sleep walking is difficult if not nearly impossible. I will be putting my nearly five page rant on here, perhaps that entails some ideas as well. It's amazing how everything is at your finger tips but the meteors that hurt people was kept a secret. personally people need to grow some balls and say enough! If I had the people backing me I would love to run for president. I will post my 'rant' and hopefully it entails some ideas and will bring some people to see the light.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I do not yet have 20 posts so I can not put my threat in so therefore it may be a while. I can add part of it here. It covers several topics
I got an email recently on my views on the state of the union address and I could post a response. Well I didn’t watch it, got to read it though through email. Of course couldn’t post a response so here are my views. If you want to share this feel free, if not it’s just my opinion.
As for raising minimum wage, it sounds great on the surface but with that comes increase prices because of business overhead and greed. If they could put some price limit on this so the business owners don’t raise prices with raises to wages it would be great. We all know those greedy people can’t stop from screwing people over though.
Then comes more tax, and so on your compounding the problem. Plus social security and disability people will still be far below the poverty level even further with the increase. Just like in racing and other things sometimes you have to slow down to go faster. Leave minimum wage the way it is, lower prices and taxes. Remember this is a country not a business bigger numbers are not always better. Government needs to watch what they spend and where, slow down NASA (as far as space missions that cost billions a pop, don’t fire anyone) for a short term to conserve money. Space will always be there, people may not at the rate things are going. Lowering prices, slowing down the freight train economy will allow everyone to catch up with the wealthy, while they should be taxed more. Period they reach that plateau in life they need to give back. Then when it’s a strong entire class of people move forward at a pace people are ready for. This country was once known as being the best in the world, let’s make it that way again as a whole. Catch up people on disability and social security with others with stimulus checks 3 or 4 times a year for the first couple years. The national debt will take care of itself. Plus government employees congress, senate, house, president, etc need to take a at least 30% pay cut. That would be a good beginning to help this country as a whole get back on it’s feet. Job increases are great, many thousands of areas to choose from valet parking at stores, jail guard increases, maid services, expand houses for the homeless for multiple jobs, oil rigs in the US, many ideas there, Build apartment complexes for elderly fully staffed the ideas are infinite. Not just white color but blue color jobs too. After all this country began by blue collar people for religious freedom. There is another thing people need religions equals hope. There is next to zero hope for people middle and below income.

A meteor hits Russia, injures a thousand people. CNN is big about a article meteor tweets we wish we’d thought of. How stupid can people be. Tweets about injured people? A space program talking about Mars, the moon but can’t warn people of a meteor about possible injuries. Do they want people to get hurt. You have to wonder what other threats await us? Governments keep secrets that harm people but manipulate people with reality shows, double talking about taxes saying they are helping but don’t. these idiots are lame, help people or say they do but only hurt people economically, and other ways. Say they believe in God but in the same breath show they don’t. how can you trust anyone who does # like that? Agree/disagree just read it

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The first step would to be to but eveyone who uses the word dictatorship a dictionary. The second would be to be able to list some legit complaints and not random rants by internet crazy people.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

My friend, first of all I like your name. A state seceding from the federal government may work but how when they are all working together. Essentially it is a big corporation with the fed gov being the corporate office and the states being regional offices. President is the ceo and governors are the regional managers. I think that attempting to take back the system using the parameters that the system itself has set is a futile effort. It may be more effective to start our own system outside of the system that has been placed before us. We are the people, and it is time to take our power back. Time for a community, time for organization of our own. Much respect.

AWA

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
1 piece of paper.

Articles of Surrender.

Turn over America back to England since they want to disarm us.

Alll the rich in America will lose everything and be just like us, Homeless Jobless Paupers.

Allll the big land owners will lose everything and be just like us, Homeless Jobless Paupers.

It's the only solution. 1 piece of paper.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Perhaps we need to bring to light any Senator or Congressman, or even President that votes in favour of, or even introduces a bill that flies in the face of the US Constitution. This includes starting agencies like Homeland Security or others that infringe on the rights of citizens. Yes HS is unconstitutional. Frankly unless it is mentioned in the Constitution, it is not constitutional.

Then those who vote YEA or in-favour of such bills should be labelled as an enemy of the state. They need to be removed from office and have charges brought against them.

This list needs to be made public while we still have an opportunity to do so, (our ability to express Free Speech seems to be quickly disappearing).

Anyone with such a stigma should never be allowed to run for any office.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
But even during the inauguration speech Obama said he would destroy the Constitution:

www.youtube.com...

It's not corrupt if you say it loud and proud, is it??

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey, in his Inauguration speech, Barack Hussein Obama said he would destroy the US Constitution:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There are few things that can be done. If 20-40% of the population rises up and marches in the streets, you will succeed. If even 1-2% of the population organizes and marches on Washington, then you will succeed. If even 0.1% of the population resorts to bloodshed, you will succeed.

Here's the question. Are the non violent motivated enough to resolve these problems as an organized body of millions? Because you need to know that whether or not you are ready, that 0.1% is, and if you don't act, they will.

Choose your future America,

or a violent minority will choose for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
step 1 - learn America's history !!!
step 2 - understand America's history

step 3 - decide if You are an American or 'in name only'.
step 4 - refresh and expand your knowledge of America's history.
step 5 - when you think you have a clue, explain how the Treaty of 1783 (ending the Revolutionary War) is indicative of a "win" for America.
step 6 - understand how and why the Crown never relinquished claim on American commerce

step 7 - learn the 'laws' and use them to your advantage
step 8 - remember if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
step 9 - practice the Golden Rule (do unto others ... or whatever your culture promotes)
step 10 - when lost, confused, confronted or just plain weary from it all, start a #1 and persevere.

above all, understand what was/is before you can effectively change it.
the rest comes naturally and those who react in offense will soon find that the American defense is stronger than ever.

need a link to get started ?
treaty
(try to keep in mind that Article 1 is (the only article) still active, today ... 230+yrs later, why ?? )
and, since the other aspects were specifically included, (territory, government, propriety) why wasn't 'commerce' even mentioned ??
that Was a MAJOR point of the war in the first place.

copy of original from archives

take up the proper issues with the IRS ... www.givemeliberty.org...
read about the success of others ... mortgage settlement wipes out 614m debt in IL

realize that as far as a 'revolution' is concerned, it never really ended.
a peace negotiation was signed ... that's all.
one of which has been over-written or repealed in every manner except one ... concerning what 'rights' the Crown would voluntarily relinquish ... and commerce was never included for a reason.

so, in light of our beginnings, it's kinda tough to 'take back' what we never really had, isn't it ?

This whole post bears repeating, often and with emphasis on the last line!

Star for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
reply to post by thesmokingman

Why can't we just be HUMANS...why do we have to be labeled? We are all in this together, so stop labeling people as American, Syrian, Chinese, Russian. I am not an american, I am Human

Where do you live? On an island somewhere?

National pride is a two edged sword. It can be used to rally us together toward a mutually beneficial goal and it can be used as a weapon...You are what you are...you can play denial games all day long...If you live here...you are an American...take that for what it is worth.

This is the empty idea of equality...guess what? We are NOT all equal. Some whipped puppy came up with that idea when he couldn't get a date for the dance...sorry...it is wrong.

Some folks are more genetically inclined to be smart...some to be strong...some to be fast runners and others to have super quick reflexes....if you think that equates to equality, you are sadly mistaken. What we are supposed to do is do our best with whatever talents we have been given...in a rural society, some are the defenders, some are the producers and some are the planners....not everyone can do everything...so no...we are not all equal. The basic idea is that we need each other because no one can do everything...some are more rounded than others but the bottom line is....though I can raise a garden and hunt for my food if need be...I am not a warrior nor am I a diplomat...we need those folks too....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You want to change things? You want to alter the course of history? Start off by thinking small...

Stop relying on the state for everything. If you can produce one meals worth of food, you have put a chink in the armor of the beast. It must start small...learn to be as self sufficient as you can and turn to your neighbors as often as possible through trades....the less you need the gov controlled commerce, the less power you give it. As of now...I guarantee nearly everyone whining and complaining will get in their car, drive to the local super store or Wal-mart and buy dinner....do you not get that this is part of the problem? Learn to do as much for yourself as you possibly can. It will take time. You will not be able to sever the cord to the national collective right away...but is MUST be your goal...think and live local....that is a huge part of the answer to our issues...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join