Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Enough Talking about this CORRUPT US dictatorship..... Whats the first step to TAKE IT BACK?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It is sad but we are not going to pull ourselves out of this mess. WE are impotent because we have spent too much time ignoring our neighbor. No one can trust anyone anymore. WE are a country and a people divided.
That is the sad reality. The only cohesive operating system in this country is the one against us. They are together and strong. WE have waited too long. WE are unwilling to sacrifice or step out in faith. WE are doomed for captivity and tribulation. There is only one hope. If God acts on behave of his people who love him, for their sakes. YOu better be on the right side of history on this go around.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee
It is sad but we are not going to pull ourselves out of this mess. WE are impotent because we have spent too much time ignoring our neighbor. No one can trust anyone anymore. WE are a country and a people divided.
That is the sad reality. The only cohesive operating system in this country is the one against us. They are together and strong. WE have waited too long. WE are unwilling to sacrifice or step out in faith. WE are doomed for captivity and tribulation. There is only one hope. If God acts on behave of his people who love him, for their sakes. YOu better be on the right side of history on this go around.

gods not coming to anyone's rescue on this.

you want change in this country? forget it

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm just glad our Founding Fathers weren't as soft as some of you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Are you aware of the wrath of Allah? Can you inflict more change and punishment than the wrath of Allah? You don't really think the scammers, backbiters and hypocrites are getting away with there deeds do you? They're all leading themselves to hell, do you still feel inclined to affect this process?

Don't say a prayer for them, allow the Lord to inflict his wrath upon them as he sees ft.

Forgot the answer your question !

The solution is the alignment of political motivation and street power, street soldiers with weaponry. This was the basis for the black liberation movement and war between the black panthers and the Gov.

This is what 2pac was planning on doing, until he foolishly spoke his plans in an interview by promising he would be in the political sphere in the near future. He was dead a week later.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Local and state government interaction. Your state government has been neglected for decades. It is time you reinforced them and let them know that their state has their back. They can then pass laws, resolutions, and so forth to prevent the feds from doing things. This is why we are a republic; we have merely forgotten it.

If enough people get involved with their state reps there can be change. (and no, not that obama change, but a change for the good)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There is no hope for ending government corruption. Especially with ATS. Occupy Wall Street addressed the lucrative relationship between government and business in this country. Most of ATS quickly denounced it. OWS wasn't the type of protest they wanted. They wanted something like the tea party (which clearly worked and was quickly forgotten) Something like the tea party is too easily infiltrated by groups and people who have the establishments best interest at heart.

No protest is going to be pure, with every person having the same goals and methods. People are too complacent in the real world, but even on ATS as well.
edit on 2/22/2013 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
there is nothing to be done

over 300 milion people here,of those 300 maybe 30 are aware.

www.youtube.com...
u think something is going to hapen with the majoroty of the population being like this?

yea right

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The masses of people are too ignorant and complacent to demand the change that is necessary. Subvert the dominant paradigm. Don't preach, but inject information into people's lives - online and in person, in any way you can. And try to get them to turn off the damn television and scrub out their filthy brains. It's the masses we need to work on...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Step 0: Turn off the boob tube!
Step 1: State ballot initiatives.
Step 2: Elect real leaders based on merit.
Step 3: Repeal all the anti American crap and reaffirm the constitution of the United States. (Repeal the Patriot act, NDAA and disband the DHS and related organizations etc.. etc...)
Step 4: Ousts all who may have been involved in the use of deceptive propaganda against the American public, and or participated in attacks upon America including attacks upon personal liberty and the American way.
Step 5: Institute Media reform to ensure that the voice of America is never again rested in the hands of a few, and that the free press is never again monopolized for the benefit of tyranny! Give Americans a real voice!

If Step 1 and 2 fail then a massive show of force is called for. A million man armed march even if said march is in violation of the law! If violence is used against the people then a line in the sand is drawn and the forced stand down of those responsible is required. Any movement must seek to maintain the rule of law and safety for the people must be maintained. Any found in contravention to this even if in a position of authority must be forced to surrender the power bestowed upon them! If needed all local law enforcement resources not used in concert are to be seized for the common good. Above all the rule of law and safety for the masses must be maintained. It is lawful to stand against tyranny and corrupt government even if force is required.

Only ever return fire!

All political force comes from the barrel of a gun. A democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

the only problem with that is when those steps happen, china or some only country swoops in, and gives a real battle front, if there is to be change it must be quick and concise.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Step 0: Turn off the boob tube!
Step 1: State ballot initiatives.
Step 2: Elect real leaders based on merit.
Step 3: Repeal all the anti American crap and reaffirm the constitution of the United States. (Repeal the Patriot act, NDAA and disband the DHS and related organizations etc.. etc...)
Step 4: Ousts all who may have been involved in the use of deceptive propaganda against the American public, and or participated in attacks upon America including attacks upon personal liberty and the American way.
Step 5: Institute Media reform to ensure that the voice of America is never again rested in the hands of a few, and that the free press is never again monopolized for the benefit of tyranny! Give Americans a real voice!

If Step 1 and 2 fail then a massive show of force is called for. A million man armed march even if said march is in violation of the law! If violence is used against the people then a line in the sand is drawn and the forced stand down of those responsible is required. Any movement must seek to maintain the rule of law and safety for the people must be maintained. Any found in contravention to this even if in a position of authority must be forced to surrender the power bestowed upon them! If needed all local law enforcement resources not used in concert are to be seized for the common good. Above all the rule of law and safety for the masses must be maintained. It is lawful to stand against tyranny and corrupt government even if force is required.

Only ever return fire!

All political force comes from the barrel of a gun. A democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

That made more sense than most thing I have ever read here.

Not enough hard boys to do the job though. What would our boys do without the wee wee game and the cellphone text machine?

It is a great idea whose time has come though.
edit on 22-2-2013 by lnfideI because: Long before my grandfather was born, this land was ours.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
step 1 - learn America's history !!!
step 2 - understand America's history

step 3 - decide if You are an American or 'in name only'.
step 4 - refresh and expand your knowledge of America's history.
step 5 - when you think you have a clue, explain how the Treaty of 1783 (ending the Revolutionary War) is indicative of a "win" for America.
step 6 - understand how and why the Crown never relinquished claim on American commerce

step 7 - learn the 'laws' and use them to your advantage
step 8 - remember if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
step 9 - practice the Golden Rule (do unto others ... or whatever your culture promotes)
step 10 - when lost, confused, confronted or just plain weary from it all, start a #1 and persevere.

above all, understand what was/is before you can effectively change it.
the rest comes naturally and those who react in offense will soon find that the American defense is stronger than ever.

need a link to get started ?
treaty
(try to keep in mind that Article 1 is (the only article) still active, today ... 230+yrs later, why ?? )
and, since the other aspects were specifically included, (territory, government, propriety) why wasn't 'commerce' even mentioned ??
that Was a MAJOR point of the war in the first place.

copy of original from archives

take up the proper issues with the IRS ... www.givemeliberty.org...
read about the success of others ... mortgage settlement wipes out 614m debt in IL

realize that as far as a 'revolution' is concerned, it never really ended.
a peace negotiation was signed ... that's all.
one of which has been over-written or repealed in every manner except one ... concerning what 'rights' the Crown would voluntarily relinquish ... and commerce was never included for a reason.

so, in light of our beginnings, it's kinda tough to 'take back' what we never really had, isn't it ?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Lead poisoning.

Two dollars per poli.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The only thing US citizens can do is let there vote count, I mean convince as many people as you can to vote against the Democrats and Republicans. I suggest vote some other Party into power. The Democrats and Republicans are 2 sides of the same coin and things will never change in America until they lose their power over your country. My country of birth South Africa is also at a crossroads my fellow countrymen have a choice to continue voting in the corrupt ANC government or start giving that power to the opposition which is the exact opposite to the ANC in every way. I think South Africans are starting to see we cannot continue on the path we are on and I think America should make a change as well. Let's have a reason to hope and start a crusade against tyranny.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I have gone through most but not all of this thread so my apologies if what I'm about to write has already been written.

I honestly believe there is a more easier way to take down our corrupt masters but is one that requires a hard thing to come by and that is unity.

To bring the powers that be to their knee's all you have to do is show your feeling via your spending habits. If we were united enough to get enough support and we don't need that many in the grand scheme of things then by directing our spending habits we would get their attention very quickly.

Imagine this, we believe corporation or sector X is corrupt so we boycott it ,for this month or what ever time frame deemed necessary no ones buys fuel from Company X. imagine how quickly things would get interesting. how bout a particular bank, although that one may be a useless exercise as up top their all the same.

I digress but you get my point.

We need to start rewarding those companies that are doing the right thing and punishing those who aren't. At the moment even though these corporations sicken us we still support them by giving them our money.

I'm guilty of it too , they taught and poisoned us to be lazy & unmotivated in a multitude of ways both physically and mentally.

Enough is enough , If we are really sick of this # then we need to prove it and this is the ultimate non violent way of doing it.

So its a simple thing and the real reason they have their finger on censoring the internet, its their last loophole that we could easily use to co ordinate such a thing.

Once we prove our point, they'll come begging and then we make our demands or else the boycotting will continue, all we need is food and shelter and warmth, everything else is a want not a need.

Remember money is everything in this system so we need to play with the same tools they do, we are the majority, without consumers they have no chance.

edit on 22-2-2013 by MouldyCrumpet because: spelling
edit on 22-2-2013 by MouldyCrumpet because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-2-2013 by MouldyCrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by byGRACE
We need some collaborative writting/research, it is not enough to say we are unhappy we want change. We need to determine precisely which bills, acts, EO, etc that are effecting us. Who is responsible for each, who benefits, who the lobbyist corporate interests are, what they are benefiting from. Criminal acts that have occurred, the players involved. Essentially we need to know exactly what we want. If every person that participates then contact their representatives, senators, governors in their areas as well as local media.
We then organize peaceful protest. Pick a day and everyone stay home no work, no school, no buying anything at all, and continue until we are heard, did I mention we pull all our money from the bank? We opt out of all forms of consumerism and participation in government, economy education until we are heard, until there is action. We do it without guns without blood shed. Organize using social media, forums, youtube, local news etc. If enough people participate it would get the attention of the banking industry, retail and employers which is the driving force behind the government. That is my two cents. I do not want to see a civil war. Our country can not take it. Not to mention we would be a sitting duck for other governments. Anything non violent I am in.

I like this idea. I'm willing to help and kick-start an open source code for a website where:

1. People can post a bill, EO or Act and start a discussion and cast their personal vote (one vote for yes or no and another to label as constitutional or for and against the people interests for instance). If it's a bill already voted by congress or senate, politicians and their votes will also be able to be added and with time we can have a clear picture of who is on the side of the people;
2. Future bills can be discussed and voted and the result can be sent to politicians in a petition fashion;
3. People can suggest new bills and vote, It can later be sent to representatives for it to be introduced.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Terrible idea, what kind of false reality are people living in? Consider the fact that you're talking about a network of power that bows to nothing, and eliminates all threats once they enter the realm of possibly to change things. I repeat, all geniuses are eliminated immediately once they begin to sway the people on a large scale. They own the media, and therefore the minds of the masses. The beauty of the t.v. is that every network force feeds the sheep, the internet on the other hand, doesn't; discussion online only cater to the thinkers, which are few and far between, sheep are sheep because they fall in the line, not because they're motivated to operate outside the box.

They laughed when the wall street folks came out, you know why? Because they were missing half the army required for this real change to occur; the firepower. They had a political movement, so what? You think the men that control the unlimited piggie bank are going to bow to your request because they have a heart? If you owned such a thing, would you bow to the suckers that you capitalize off? You're the enemy! They operate in a much different reality than we do. Wake up people.

What is required is the combination of firepower and political push, this combination is basis of all gangs, in society and the jungle, this is the formulation for acquiring power. If you're not prepared to strap up and die for the cause, this means two things. 1. Your view of reality is distorted and 2. You're a coward. Either way, you just want a quick fix solution, and given the grave manner of the situation, there is no superficial fix. I'm not willing to die for the sheep, that is foolish.

They blew off JFK's head to make an example of him, to send a message that they are willing to do anything to protect there piggie bank. Did JFK really think they would led him get away with creating a new currency? Do you think they will allow you to get away with it?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Clinton lied under oath to a federal judge....that was what that was all about. Our democracy and our republic are gone...just look at all the vote rigging that has been found both in the GOP primary and in the general election. When the Euro and the Dollar collapses and America rises from the ashes as America 2.0, I just hope we can have a new Constitution that has no Electoral College, direct voting electronically or by paper ballot, no IRS (just small federal sales tax excluding food and medical costs), no Selective Service potential of another draft, a value-based currency only issued by the Treasury instead of a private cartel/monopoly (the Fed), open-carry of sidearms, no FNMA or Freddie Mac to underwrite, bundle and sell toxic securities, a privatized rail system and no more invasive wars with a Congress that vetoes after 30 days any war-power excursions.
www.whatreallyhappened.com

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Not nearly enough people in this thread have brought up the mainstream media! The MSM is a weapon of nearly unparalleled power. We laugh at it(as we should), but it is the largest single factor in keeping the vast majority of the nation ignorant to what is going on all around them. What would be a solution to this problem? Being what it is - the power to transmit live audio/video over vast areas - being able to deliver an effective, hard hitting message to those watching would be ideal. Beyond/after that, you'd have to get "creative".

We the people have incredible strength when united, but great numbers of people are required to excercise that strength to the greatest effect. This applies whether the solution required for the desired change is violent or not. United and in great numbers, our power(be it online or physically on the street) is vast.

Luckily we have the internet, which is an incredible and vast resource that has woken many people up to reality. But the downside is that people either have to search for the truth, or stumble upon it(or at least enough of it to compel them to look into it further). It wont find them if they dont want it to. A nationwide, live television transmission won't wake them all up either, but the right message would certainly go a long way.

I am not in favor of violent over peaceful action or vice versa. I'm in favor of whatever the situation may require. Whatever the people decide on and that which can provide the most effective results is the best course of action.

What I know for sure is that here, just as anywhere else, the right catalyst/event at the right time is what will eventually compel people to take action. Once enough people do so, more will join them. I think in the US, gun and/or gold confiscation is a definite line in the sand, either one is an all but assured catalyst.

But it could be any number of other things as well, like an economic collapse. In that event, being complicit and working so you can feed your family is no longer an option. As long as feeding your family IS an option, I think that's what most people will continue to do. They are trapped, and who can fault them for that? But once that option is gone, hopefully most people will be able to keep their sanity and work together. The numbers will certainly be there!

Rest assured, no matter what "event" it is that does finally hit hard enough to compel people into action, all the injustices that have been brought up throughout this thread will immediately become part of the fuel that motivates them, and the correction or elimination of these injustices will become a significant part of the overall objective.

Godspeed

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join