Enough Talking about this CORRUPT US dictatorship..... Whats the first step to TAKE IT BACK?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sometimes I don't understand people. The people (we, us) gave the government the power. To take it back, we must form a new government. Start from scratch. Erase the past and start over again and again and again. Do whatever it takes to make some things right again but we can't because we're to busy facebooking.

I can only imagine what this country will look like 5 years from now.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
SnF for your efforts to bring this to the front OP, such a good and interesting and invaluable topic. The problem is that you have to be careful talking about it in the wrong way or you could get some red flags as well on someone else's thread...

Many people, organizations, and community efforts have spent countless hours dollars and lives trying to find the answer to your question. The problem is that in reality the government is just as much a victim as you and I. The real answers are complicated.

In my opinion, the answers to getting and maintaining a better government will come when it becomes crucial that we address the environmental impact of our industries. It will be then that the governments of the world turn to science for the answers. The answers will be based on the health of the environment AS WELL as the people and animals that live here. We cannot fix the environmental problems that we face without facing the lifestyle that we currently partake in. It is our lifestyles that are killing the environment. We are taking way too much at the individual level. Our governments and business are trying to take care of us on this platform right now. They are trying to maintain the current status quo.

Once it becomes clear to everyone that we cannot harvest the finite resources of earth at the current rate, then the balance that we try and achieve will ultimately change the type of governments that we keep. Our current community model is out of date and dangerously close to ruining our planet for the future generations.

If you want to make a difference then go out and try and create a life in which you don't partake in these unneeded resources that we exploit. Try and give back more than you take. Try and forge a path of clean living and then try and show others the way. Try and get your ideas out there for as many people to see as you can. That's all that you on an individual level can do. The earth is SO full of people looking for that path today, they will follow.

Science based policy...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Realistically, the most effective way to take it back is to let it run its course of tyranny for about 20 years until it becomes obvious to everyone that the system is broken - then it should fall apart on its own, and our country will learn from it the hard way.

Realistically, LMAO!

I guess you and I don't inhabit the same "real world". So, let's continue to suffer like slaves, eat the GMO products, let our rights be taken away, watch more curruption slip by until it all crashes down on itself? Not very effective.

Your comment came from the mouth of a passive slave who is living to die instead of dying to live.

ETA: By the way, the US won't last 20 years...
edit on 21-2-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
Sometimes I don't understand people. The people (we, us) gave the government the power. To take it back, we must form a new government. Start from scratch. Erase the past and start over again and again and again. Do whatever it takes to make some things right again but we can't because we're to busy facebooking.

You can't because you're too busy posting empty, republican rhetoric on ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but I think its just as fitting here...

Originally posted by Bone75
There's no need for an "armed" revolution. We can successfully revolt without firing a single shot. If we all stock up a 6 month supply of necessities such as food, meds, cigs, fuel, diapers, etc., and spend every last one of our pennies to help the less fortunate do the same...

Then we can simply pick a date (June 1st sounds good to me) and just stop. Instead of going to work and shopping in the stores, we'll have a week long super party to celebrate the realization of our power and the system we are about to put in place.

Even if only a few million of us participate here in the states, the energy taken out of the system would be enough to bring the whole thing to a grinding halt within a couple of weeks.

So there's your first step. The question is... what next?

In the other thread we were talking about a moneyless society that I believe in wholeheartedly. What's your take on it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

If you have a better idea, then why don't you post your input rather than worry about which side I'm on.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The first thing you must know is who the enemy really is? What we see on the forefront of the corruption is the government leaders, but those are really only the pawns in a very covert organization thats compartmentalized on many continents in many countries, so taking out the head of the snake is only just a gesture, it doesn't fix the problem.

if you want to see and expose the problem you must take a look at all of the heads of the military industrial complex and their share holders, and there you will find a den, then you must follow the trail through the share holders and execs of the federal reserve and only then will you get to the heart of their lair, then execute with extreme prejudice.

it cannot be done any other way.

votes mean nothing and never did, its always been a false sense of security as these manipulators make the little people dance at their whim
edit on 21-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuzican

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Understand the matrix that you live in.

Unplug.

STOP supporting the "comforts" that they provide for you. (consume and obey)

We love to be and feel comfortable. When our comfort is being jeopardized that's when we get all serious.

Take food off the shelfs from supermarkets and watch society go mad.

They are planning VERY carefully for an event I must say, or else they could have taken over the world long time ago.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Agree with you. Votes doesn't mean nothing and every time we vote someone into that white house, we sell ourselves every single time. I guess trix are really for kids

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I don't have any because I don't have paranoid delusions about the Goverment,unlike you.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Slinging one line insults at others helps who?

2nd

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I'm just replying to the post. If people see there's a problem, there's a solution.

That wasn't a paranoid statement. But I can see who is. Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
push for campaign finance reform

it's our only hope obi wan
edit on 21-2-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And by saying that, look how our lives was 13 years ago. I remember things were going smoothly. People were working, some were happy, most were ok until, the unthinkable happen and everything started to spiral down hill from there.

Most of us sane people have to endure the hand as been dealt to us. All governments are corrupt but look who control them. Let them control those who is trying to control us. There is a solution to every problem, its just a matter of time to find the correct answer.

The important thing about us American people we really never give up trying to find the better answers in life.
edit on 21-2-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This has gotten of course big time. Really..... Several people mentioned the states and thats the way. Your local county also. Look at new york right now. A perfect example. They are drawing a line. Right now is the time to support your local government. If you ask them the questions, get them to commit like the new yorkers. Then you have succeded. You know that your county surrounded by others and even states that say # you obama and your bs.
Its gearing up on the other side. Moving fast, like they have a deadline to meet. Its obvious to anyone that has visited conspiracy sites that theres a lot coming out at once. From everywhere. Meterorites to drones to weather..somethings changing. Wonder if thats the deadline?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It all comes down to the banks and those who create money.

Corporations are beholden to the banks.

Want a new building? Want to expand?
They need money and loans from the bank,

Want more inventory?
Need more money and loans from the bank.

Want to hire more people?
Need more money and loans from the bank.

The banks won't go directly to politicians to change laws in their favor, they go to the corporations. The corporations, in order to get more money from the bank, have to modify their business plans for the banks to grant them the money. Those modifications include the hiring of lobbyists to lobby for the banks, through the corporations.

You have to be able to see it?

Someone(s) actually went through the pain of putting together and tracking down the ownership of controlling stock across millions of corporations around the world. Here is what they found:

According to the study, which will be published shortly in the scientific journal PLoS One, there is a core group of 1,318 multinational companies that sit at the centre of global commerce. They own a majority of shares in 60 per cent of the world's large businesses and manufacturers.

Within that group, the researchers identified a "super-entity" of 147 companies that control 40 per cent of the wealth within the multinational commerce network. According to the researchers, each of the 147 companies is owned by other companies within the "super-entity," essentially creating a self-contained network of wealth.

A majority of the companies listed in the network are financial institutions, with British bank Barclays at the top of the list. Asset managers Capital Group Companies and Fidelity Investments are in second and third, while insurer AXA and State Street Corporation round off the top five.

Interestingly, the bogeyman of financial reform champions, Goldman Sachs, placed only 18th on the list.

Source

Original Paper

In order to really inflict the changes we all are hoping for, someone has to infiltrate and overthrow that network. If somehow a miracle were to happen and the owners of those corporations were to have an attack of conscience, that would work too.

Otherwise, we're left with a complete and total revolution, possibly violent, and all that will do is send those people into hiding until it's all over, at which time they will only return to rinse and repeat.

I'm for any of the above.

~Namaste
edit on 21-2-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There's 2 major paths to changing the system, revolution or reformism. The latter has been tried endlessly over the past century to no avail - little wins have been had here and there but overall things keep getting worse.

The path not yet tried in modern America is revolution - this one makes a lot of people nervous. Sometimes when the system is so rotten to its core, little legislative changes here and there are not enough to save it. You need to tear it down and start again with a solid foundation. This is where a problem arises, what do you replace the current system with? I know a lot on ATS would say return to the constitution, and others with varying ideologies would have their own solutions, but getting everybody to agree could be an issue.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

The problem is also that not everyone on these forums agrees on the same things politically. It'd be really hard to get one unified voice for a movement centered around this website.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
edit on 21-2-2013 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
HOW? HOW? HOW? HOW? HOW?!!!!!!

I am so sick of this crapola. Two threads yesterday made me shake in disbelief. The one of UK, and murder of children, babies, elderly, handicapped, cancer victims in the hospital by depriving them of water and food.

Our health care system reduced to that by ORCS and EVILDOERS!

Beyond belief sickening.

And the other about insect size drones! Wow. Welcome to the future police state!

HOW?

1 person stands up and they're martyred. And there doesnt seem to be a sane, normal, citizenship. These things should have inspired about 70% of the population to grab bullhorns and surround their legislators offices and perform citizens arrests and denounce and fire them. That is the SANE response. Otherwise you're wearing the blood of innocents. So where are the numbers? Hmm.....!!!!

Because all my life, that is what I've been waiting for! SANITY! In numbers!!!!!
edit on 21-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join