It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Angel spotted near the surface of the sun!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VS666
Well. This will be my first post. My English is not so good. Many Angels are awakening past year and so ON.
I know that 100 percent because I am on OF them.
I have being observing Humans for a long time, well I am also human since I am in the Planet Earth.
For me planet Earth is a very sad place, but at the same time beautiful and humans fight for survival.
Bottom line. I am not going to reveal my identity for now. But please the only conspiracy that matters right now it THE JUDGMENT OF THE LIVING IS UP OF OUR HEADS
THERE IS A very [SIRIUS] EVENT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND HUMANS ARE BUSY THINKING
MONEY WILL PAY THE PRICE - We already lost the Power!
PLEASE WE NEED WORLD ORDER AND ITS CALL PEACE!
If not EARTH WILL BE ERASED and GIVEN TO A NEW STAR - WE ALL ALREADY SIGNED A CONTRACT
Please help me spread the word. love. V

Smoking bath salts is pretty harmful, dude.

Language aside, for a light being/angel, your punctuation and grammar seems pretty awful. Is that you, Mr. Greer?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I see many of you have not evolved much since the stone age. You witness a natural phenomenon that cannot be easily explained without an understanding of physics or science, and you start talking angels and alien craft. Though the possibility of alien life and other phenomenon exists...this (And most claims) is not it.

If you feel the need to worship or admire something in awe, I am open to donations so, that I may build my multi-billion dollar religion & add to the pile of offerings I plan to collect from my followers.....one sucker at a time.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

okay why would they be near the sun? charging batteries perhaps? there would have to be reasons putting natural anomalies aside for speculation purposes. any aliens would need a reason for getting close to the sun.
edit on 22-2-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Good question. I guess there is some new evidence that the Sun is liquid?

I wonder if it is some type of liquid battery.

Ambri’s technology — the liquid metal battery — was developed at MIT in the lab of Professor Donald Sadoway. 

Source

Liquid Sun?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
With technology the way it is and our ability to see distant planets, how is it we can't get anyone with a clear shot of this image. Fake.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForgottenRebel
Wait a second, you labeled yourself as "Greyer" so whose labeling who here?

I believe in creativity, there is a large difference expressing and claiming.

Why so much hostility towards the ancients? I mean they are the reason you reside in the present.

It was sarcasm not hostility but I'll try to be more tasteful next time, I study the ancients but get a little curious as to why they made cows and worshipped them shortly after forming civilization.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
After seeking permission from ATS superiors, the original link that had to be 'snipped' can be found below:

www.conspiracylounge.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

You get star just for the hilarious subject that almost made me spit my coffee out.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by VS666

MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join