It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Angel spotted near the surface of the sun!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Lol you're just as bad as the ancients. Labeling things, why do you need to label things so much?

We like UFOs because we label them as Unidentified.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Dark knight rises?

Looks like the batman logo to me

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Danbones
Why are angels named after the sumerian god "An"?

Why do Christian prayers end with an invocation of the Egyptian god Amen-(Ra)?

This is a question no christian will want to answer because by answering they will have to ack that their whole belief system is flawed, manipulated and totally wrong!

lol

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

no contribution to the discussion, "Double facepalm". In all honesty this is most likely than not just some flare on the camera. Angels are definitively a stretch, but with some of the the signs of the times i guess anything is possible lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chazam

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Originally posted by Chazam
I'm open to many things but angels aren't floating around in space, and there are no beings living inside the sun either.

A lot of unknown things close to the sun, yes, but I will bet anything that angels or demons it is not.

And you would know

Anyone with even a quarter of a brain would.

Why you dont understand and dont show respect must be that you function with a quater brain as you yourself said, looks like they gave up on you

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

sounds like something hitler would say lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Wait a second, you labeled yourself as "Greyer" so whose labeling who here? Why so much hostility towards the ancients? I mean they are the reason you reside in the present.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
some kind of dyson spheres collecting energy from the sun?

it's incredible what kind of access to information we have these days

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Indeed, the Condor

I don't doubt, imo & belief, the existence of angels, messengers or protectors. What caladonea said is interesting. If so, why are they allowing so many to see them?

To me, its just one of the planets

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius

This is a question no christian will want to answer because by answering they will have to ack that their whole belief system is flawed, manipulated and totally wrong!

lol

"Amen" is Hebrew for "so be it". Nothing to do with Egyptian gods.

You must research stuff, and not have bias or you will be sucked in and fall for the lies of Illuminati shills out there putting out very false documentaries which have no evidence and do not have any truth to back them up. You must test everything. One other claim people make is that HORUS is where we get 'hours' of the day from. Other BS has been put about, but is totally untrue, and only works for the English language, whereas in Egyptian and all other ancient languages, it does not fit. People are twisting many lies to cause uprising against Christianity, which is precisely what the fallen angels masquerading as 'alien gods' want, before their onslaught with anti-christ, coming to deceive people claiming to be our 'gods'....bringing false peace and pretending to save us in a fake second coming... Don't fall for it. And do your research even if most of the BS suits your atheist agenda and hate for religions. Also where does your hate stem from ? You must never hate, and reason to yourself why you hate ? hate is misplaced emotion and precisely what the demonic fallen ones wish people will feel as with hate and anger, they grow strength and turn man against his brother until man exists no more...

They want your souls, not your body....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForgottenRebel
reply to post by draknoir2

no contribution to the discussion, "Double facepalm". In all honesty this is most likely than not just some flare on the camera. Angels are definitively a stretch, but with some of the the signs of the times i guess anything is possible lol.

I'm sorry that you didn't get the joke. Try a reread.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00777

lol
[/quote

You must research stuff, and not have bias or you will be sucked in and fall for the lies of Illuminati shills out there putting out very false documentaries which have no evidence and do not have any truth to back them up. You must test everything. One other claim people make is that HORUS is where we get 'hours' of the day from. Other BS has been put about, but is totally untrue, and only works for the English language, whereas in Egyptian and all other ancient languages, it does not fit. People are twisting many lies to cause uprising against Christianity, which is precisely what the fallen angels masquerading as 'alien gods' want, before their onslaught with anti-christ, coming to deceive people claiming to be our 'gods'....bringing false peace and pretending to save us in a fake second coming... Don't fall for it. And do your research even if most of the BS suits your atheist agenda and hate for religions. Also where does your hate stem from ? You must never hate, and reason to yourself why you hate ? hate is misplaced emotion and precisely what the demonic fallen ones wish people will feel as with hate and anger, they grow strength and turn man against his brother until man exists no more...

I thought those that control our system already have your souls, mind and body, you just dont know it yet. Its not Christianity but church insanity (churchanity) that people cant tolerate, its the dogma. DOGMA go wiki and see, people are looking for truth, seeking truth that is why this site is here not to go on preeching about saving our souls, how do you know who anyone here is...How dare you promote your dogma here, we are trying to seek the truth not that that is outdated and corrupeted. If you knew the truth you wouldnt go preeching your fear propagand out like that, its shows us all what is in you and that is fear.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I am not sure what to make of it but It immediately reminded me of the Chrysler logo, which is of a winged sun-disc. More information here:

This ancient symbol is commonly associated with Egypt, although it was also used by Persians and Assyrians and also by remote cultures in South America and Australia. It consists of a Sun orb flanked by two wings. The Egyptians traditionally depicted two serpents on the wings, representing the goddesses protecting Upper and Lower Egypt. Thomas Milton Stewart explains its mythological meaning:

Occult Symbols in Corporate Logos

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
reply to post by Just Chris

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: thanks

Don't know if anyone state the obvious but to me its the BATMAN!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
only anomaly. Cant see any space ships i want to believe in

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
only anomaly. Cant see any space ships i want to believe in

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by barefootsoldier
Dark knight rises?

Looks like the batman logo to me

Yes, I think we have a winner!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The more I think about it I am reminded of the Solar Deities from ancient times.

The winged sun is a symbol associated with divinity, royalty and power in the Ancient Near East (Egypt, Mesopotamia, Anatolia, and Persia).

Source

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I totally missed this post before I made my reply. You're on the same thought path concerning this as I am. Interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00777

lol

Has more then one meaning

A·men also A·mon or Am·mon (ämn) n. Mythology The Egyptian god of life and reproduction, represented as a man with a ram's head.

Amen - a primeval Egyptian personification of air and breath; worshipped especially at Thebes

www.thefreedictionary.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join